Documentary

Engagement

Second Shooter Available

Pittsburgh, PA (412) 713-2259

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Dana P

Paul was great leading up to and during the wedding. The pictures he took were top notch. That said, he went missing for months on end after the wedding. This led to the pictures arriving more than two months late and the wedding album has yet to arrive over a year after the... Read More wedding. We've attempted to contact Paul over 10 times in regards to it and he is M.I.A. While Paul has a lot of talent, he lacks respect for his customers.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jackie F

We couldn't be happier that we chose Paul to shoot our wedding! Paul and his team are so great to work with--very professional, friendly and they really made us feel like a priority. I felt like Paul was just a friend taking our photos--he's so relaxed and easy to talk to and... Read More work with. He is also very organized and efficient which is so important for your wedding day. Our photos turned out beautifully. There are literally hundreds of photographers in the Pittsburgh area, but I would recommend Paul Sinnett to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mallorie M

Paul is the absolute greatest. A wedding photographer was one of the more challenging vendors to book for me because of the great talent out there, but as soon as I met Paul and saw his portfolio, I knew he was the best choice for us. His style is exactly what I was looking for... Read More - he captures moments. I didn’t want every shot to be posed - he just let us be “us,” and created magic from it. If you want to feel like a good friend has come to your wedding and just happens to take amazing photos, book Paul and his team now. He is so easygoing, sweet, and funny, and I truly felt that we were in good hands from the very beginning. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen, and I knew that I could trust him. We had an absolute blast with him, too, and our friends and family told us how much they loved him - he put everyone at ease and somehow organized a large bridal party (38 people between family and friends, complete with some unruly groomsmen!). As for the photos, there are no words sufficient to capture the perfection he gave us. Every photo of our wedding day is incredible. Every one of them! He not only hit our “must have” shots, he did in in a beautiful, incredibly creative way, and captured so many perfect moments. We had so many “how the heck did he get this?!” moments - he was everywhere and by our side, all at once. Book him now!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kayleigh B

Paul's photos perfectly captured our wedding! We are so happy with our photos. And working with Paul was easy. He was quick to respond, did everything digitally, and was very accommodating. Paul Sinnett Studios was the best vendor we hired and worth every penny. We also rented a... Read More photo booth from Paul and it was the highlight of the party. I highly recommend using Paul's services for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Paul and his team at Paul Sinnett Studio. They are professional, attentive, and so very talented. Our photos turned out fantastic and we were so glad to have Paul as a part of our special day. He and his team were very accommodating and made sure that... Read More all of our photo requests were met, but also had the vision to get some fantastic shots that we wouldn't have even thought about! They captured all the emotions of the day while still making us, our guests and our families feel completely at ease. I cannot praise them and their work enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Katie V

Paul is great. He brings an awesome energy to your event and can get along with anyone (including your family!). His approach to photography is really personal. He listens to and understands your vision and executes on that. His communication is prompt and he'll get edits done... Read More in a timely manner. I highly recommend Paul Sinnett Photography! Definitely worth a meeting to meet him and understand how he can capture your big day.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Joe V

Paul and Abbey, one of his team, were absolutely incredible. I highly recommend working with Paul if you're looking for some truly remarkable and unique wedding pictures. The ceremony and reception both took place at the Hyeholde Restaurant, which is huge on detail and... Read More character, but not so much on space. Paul worked brilliantly within the space available to him and captured everything we'd discussed prior to the wedding day without being noticeable. It's funny, but Sarah and I had to ask, "When did Paul take that one?" His photo-journalistic style gives us the opportunity to watch our wedding story unfold again and again. My wife Sarah and I had an engagement shoot and our wedding done by Paul and Abbey, and their ability to get to know us as a couple and adapt to my and Sarah's natural tendencies at the engagement shoot resulted in some amazingly sweet, intimate wedding photos in part because we were able to be more relaxed, more ourselves in front of the camera. The engagement photos were great, too, but the wedding photos demonstrate more familiarity and comfort with one another. We got the wedding photos back more than a month ago, and we still browse through the entire album at at least once a week. We were very pleased with his professionalism and attention to detail in the planning stages. Between the engagement shoot and the wedding we had a number of discussions about our shot list and venue layout so there weren't any surprises. Anything to reduce the couple's stress before the wedding is a plus, right?

wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 giuliana m

My pictures are amazing! I am so lucky to have such great memories and pictures to remind me! I will never go to another photographer!

One of the best decisions we made about our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Laura F

Paul was the most wonderful, calm, and professional photographer we could have asked for. He made everyone feel at ease and captured some of the most amazing candid shots! After being in the weddings of several friends I can say that their photographers didn't hold a candle to... Read More Paul, and I am still obsessed with our beautiful pictures. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married around the Pittsburgh area!

Could Not Have Asked for Anything Better!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014

Where to even begin? Paul is such an amazing photographer. He is passionate and thoughtful and pours his heart and soul into his work. He took the time to so carefully consider what I wanted (this was for a proposal) and I could not have imagined anything more wonderful for... Read More the end product. Paul captured every single special moment in such a gorgeous way. The photos look so natural but also polished and of such an amazing quality. Paul made it seem like he wasn't even in the room with us - allowing us to share special moments together that he captured for us to now look back upon. We will cherish the photos that Paul took for the rest of our lives and couldn't be more thankful to have found him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to be a part of your event.