Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Northville Township, MI Detroit Metro Area (734) 730-3711

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Krista A

Paula is amazing to work with and made the most delicious cake for my wedding!!! It turned out better than I could have imagined!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

From meeting Paula at her home for the cake tasting and through the entire planning process- she was an absolute joy to work with! Our creative collaboration was a favorite part of my wedding planning. I wanted a deconstructed wedding cake- 3 individual smaller cakes that... Read More would be cohesive together and compliment our elegant vintage wedding theme. After sharing some pictures and ideas- Paula ran with it! She delivered and set up my cake table, even working with my florist to set the fresh flowers on top of the cakes. I had complete trust in her. When I entered my reception and saw my cake table, I absolutely LOVED her end results!! The cakes were almost too beautiful to eat….almost… because I knew how incredible they would taste!! Our guests raved about the beautiful presentation, and are still talking about how delicious the cakes tasted!! Even my daughter, who does not like cake-, did not leave a crumb on her plate! I highly recommend hiring Paula for any event where you’d like your guests to be wowed by a fantastic dessert. Not only is her service and talent outstanding, but her desserts are absolutely delicious!! I definitely plan on using Paula’s Patisseries again in the future.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Laurie F

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! Paula is extremely talented, she made things herself that I have never seen before. The edible lace was beautiful, she made vintage flowers herself and placed my hand selected brooches in the center. We are normally against fondant, but... Read More it gave the cake a clean look and it actually tasted delicious unlike most fondant, she allowed me to taste test different types of fondant and choose it myself. She's very professional and easy to work with. She met with me on multiple occasions to show me options and new ideas for every tiny detail. Not only was our cake beautiful, but it was delicious. We are still enjoying it to the full freshness 2 weeks later. Everyone at our reception raved about our cake and I couldn't be happier with our cake. I have used Paula for other projects along the way and have been more than satisfied. She will be my baker from now on and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to all.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Cassie C

Can't say enough about Paula! Our wedding cake was beautiful as well as delicious. Paula is easy to work with whether you know exactly what you want or if you need help with ideas. You will not have to worry about a thing if you have Paula do your cakes or baked goods!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Ashley G

She took our pictures and the idea of the style we wanted and created something beautiful. We wanted a vintage style cake, and we could not have asked for better. Above all, it was delicious! Definitely do the cake testing, she does not skimp on the samples! :) We had a 4-5 tier... Read More cake, and it was so impressive. She has something to fit everyones taste and budget, so I'd definitely recommend!

celtic wedding cake

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Maureen F

Paula did a beautiful job and the cakes were very tasty!