Pavilion Florals

Wedding Day Flowers

31-19 30th Ave, Astoria, NY

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Heather Ann C

Gus the owner, another friend of the family did an amazing job - this is the first time using them myself. He took what we spoke about and make it beautiful I'm currently drying my bouquet in my dining room. They still smell great from 9/4/10. He put little fake crystls in them - the flowers were exactly what I wanted. The table arrangements were gorgeous - everyone wanted them!

Really Messed Up...but made it right

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Jennifer R

I visited the shop before the wedding because I wanted dark purple flowers. I was shown flowers in the store which were called purple but looked pink. I said I did not want that shade. I was shown a photo of a darker shade and assured they would be dark purple. The day of the wedding my flowers arrived and they were the exact shade I had been shown initially that I felt were pink. We called right away freaking out, because the shade did not match anything purple. I insisted they were pink and the girl was incredibly rude. My husband called and spoke with owner. His parents suggested spray painting them. They came back with very little time before we had to leave and did in fact spray paint them but I did not need all that last minute drama on my wedding day.

Send Email