Weddings are our Passion!

You're Engaged, Congratulations!!! Now its time to plan the perfect celebration! We are here to help as much or as little as you wish. We offer a wide range of services to fit your needs, whether its a Full Planning Package to Month of Package we would be "Proud as a Peacock" to work with you!

Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel R

Andrea is amazing! If you want to enjoy your wedding day and know you are in good hands, Pavone Events the vendor you need. My now-husband and I both agree if we could do anything over about our wedding it would be to find Andrea sooner. She is professional, knowledgeable,... Read More creative, funny and organized! We had the month-of services package but Andrea made herself available for us once the contract was signed months before the wedding. She was always prompt in responding to emails and was one-step ahead with any complications. She was there to connect with other vendors and take me out of the planning process. We had several Skype calls to go over details closer to the event and at our rehearsal she handed out timelines for our entire wedding party so everyone knew where and when things were going on the duration of the day. Her attention to detail is incredible! As a person who sweats the small stuff, Andrea made it impossible for me to stress. She even stood next to our table during dinner to ensure we got to eat! Her assistant Marisa was on property the day-of with Andrea, and did an amazing job. Marisa was kind and efficient, able to handle multiple tasks at once. They set everything up for our ceremony and reception, taking what we envisioned and making it come to life 1000 times better than we could have done it. At the end of the night, everything from decor to our wedding gifts were safely packaged and waiting in our room for us. Andrea is fantastic! Highly recommended for any couple!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kristina G

It is impossible to imagine the success and joy of our wedding without acknowledging the extraordinary efforts of Andrea and the Pavone Events team. Throughout our planning process, we came to realize that, far more than coordination, Andrea offered her empathy, consideration,... Read More and championing of our wedding. We solicited Pavone Events for month-of coordination, and even throughout the year prior Andrea made herself available for advice and professional experience, ensuring we kept track of the littlest details (which quickly add up). When it came to coordinating our vendors, Andrea and her team were meticulous without nitpicking, stringent with an utmost courtesy, and punctual without being demanding. Andrea, Marisa and Brandy masterfully prepared and set our wedding into motion, seeing to our every need and leaving us relaxed, welcomed, and grateful. We cannot recommend higher the kind, punctual, and professional efforts of Pavone Events for your day. Thanks! Kristina and Taylor

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Marlea C

Andrea and her team did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were fun to work with, professional, and most importantly organized and well-prepared. They were great at minimizing my stress as a bride on the day of my wedding. I couldn't have imagined the day without them. After... Read More working and meeting with them prior to the event, they really got to know me and what I was looking for in my wedding. By the time of the wedding itself they were able to make decisions without involving me, which was so critical to me being able to have fun at my own wedding. I highly recommend Pavone Events; it is more than worth it to be able to enjoy your wedding stress free, and as a bonus the whole team is super sweet and fun!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Aniesa V

Andrea and her team are phenomenal! I had the “day-of” package with her to keep everything organized and stress free on the wedding day, and I can assure you that I not only got my money’s worth, but I knew she was a phone call or email away to keep me sane and on track. I had... Read More the pleasure of working directly with Andrea leading up to the wedding and she had so many helpful tips, tricks and advice to keep me from drowning in the black hole we call “wedding planning”. On the day of the wedding, I got to meet Zoey and Tasha who are equally as amazing! I did not have to worry about a thing, these amazing ladies were on it before I could even realize there was “something”. I am so thankful for their outstanding work and their help in making my wedding day a dream come true! I’m willing to renew my vows every year just so I could work with them again but I don’t think my husband is too keen on that idea… ;)

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kaveri D

Amazing! I cannot say enough about how wonderful Andrea and her team are. Without her help I couldn't have had such a memorable day. Her attention to detail, professionalism, and round the clock dedication to making your day perfect is just the least I can say about Andrea.... Read More She not only catered to my needs as a bride, but also my families - and made sure all ends of the family were happy. In short she took all the stress off me to ensure I had the perfect day. Some of my most memorable moments were made so much more perfect because of her. I could not have imagined a more perfect day without her - thank you so much for everything you do!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Natasha R

Andrea and her team did not disappoint on the months leading up to our two weddings (an ode to my husband’s Hindu faith and my Christian faith), and she and her team went above and beyond on the actual day. They were extremely organized, creative and detail oriented. We also got... Read More to meet and work with the best vendors in the Orlando area. They really got to know us as a couple and were able to deliver an amazing and unforgettable experience for our guests and us. Our vendors received very specific timelines and knew all of the details they needed to know for the two days. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn’t have done it without Andrea and her wonderful team. Andrea was always available for a text/email/phone call. Thank you to Pavone Events for making our wedding day a memorable one!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sonya H

There aren't enough good things to say about Andrea Pavone and her team. Pavone Events is a dedicated, organized, round the clock, professional team that makes their clients feel like family. Andrea herself, is a jovial, kind-hearted woman with incredible contacts and an amazing... Read More amount of experience in the industry. She understands the needs of her clients before they even ask and is willing to have the tough conversations to make sure your day is everything you could have ever imagined. Please note that my wedding was a 3 day, 5 event Indian fusion wedding, and Andrea and her team never missed a beat. Guests of our wedding still rave about how well-run and on-time our wedding was. At one point, a hook broke on my husband's wedding outfit and her teammate whipped out a needle, thread, hook and eye and re-sewed it right there and then. Their level of service is truly unparalleled. I feel so honored to have worked with Andrea and her team. She is truly like family for us and we are so grateful to her for making our weekend a dream come true.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 meg m

Magical !!! Andrea and her team made the day feel like something out of a fairy tale. I could not have imagined it better. Extremely professional, accountable, and full of great ideas!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Marilyn L

Andrea and her team did an amazing job! When I first starting planning my wedding I had no plans to hire a planner and I'm so glad I did. Andrea and team were professional, attentive, personable and had impeccable communication. They are the best!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Marlea C

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ericka J

Unlike most brides, I made one phone call and found the wedding planner of my dreams. Andrea embodied everything that is a wedding day coordinator and did so much more than I ever could have dreamed of. We felt like we were the only clients Andrea was working with even though we... Read More knew she had numerous weddings occurring around the same time as ours. She filled every gap there was in the planning of our event. From the small details we didn't think of or hadn't gotten around to, to showing up to a dress fitting when sisters or friends weren't able to make it. Andrea was always available for a text/email/phone call and always made us feel at home in each conversation. Whether it was as trivial as ideas for picture frames or as impactful as the timeline decisions. We honestly could not have been happier with everything Andrea did for us and could never have anticipated how far above and beyond she went for us. Andrea was perfect for us and would be perfect for any bride looking to create the perfect wedding with the least amount of stress possible. Thank you for making our wedding perfect, Andrea!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016

If you are interested in a planner who will make your event, the best event that you have ever dreamed of, then Pavone Events is the direction that you would want to take. Andrea and her team are exceptional and will make every detail perfect. I was able to eat, drink,... Read More socialize, and enjoy my speakeasy themed wedding. Andrea was personally involved in every detail of planning and recalls every email or exchange that you have with her. There was not one thing I would have changed about my wedding since everything I wanted and planned for came to life due to Pavone Events. They were the most important part of my day, second to only my groom.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica M

Andrea is without a doubt the absolute best in the business and I cannot recommend her highly enough for all of your wedding planning needs! She is professional, organized, creative and knowledgeable, along with having great relationships with the best vendors in the area. Our... Read More wedding was set up exactly as we had envisioned, our vendors had down to the minute timelines and all of the details they needed, allowing us to relax and enjoy the process, without worrying about last minute phone calls with vendors. From the get go, Andrea felt more like a friend to me and through so many texts, emails and phone calls, I never felt like I was taking up too much of her time; she was always there whenever I had a question or needed advice and she made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Her attention to detail was impeccable, she was able to coordinate the event seamlessly with her team and was constantly by my side on the day, making sure I had everything I needed. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but, due to the weather, we had to change our plans. Andrea took care of everything, coordinated a new backup plan with our vendors in an instant and the events went off without a hitch. So many people told me they had never seen a bride as calm as me, and this would definitely not have been the case if we didn’t have Andrea! Working with Andrea was hands down our best planning decision and she did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica M

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Matty F

Andrea and her team are exactly what you and your spouse need in order to have the wedding of your dreams. Pavone Events was referred to us by the catering sales manager at our venue and from Andrea and I's very first conversation I knew a heavy burden was immediately lifted. We... Read More looked over and signed our contract that same night and from that day forward we received speedy responses and extraordinary advice. Although we were 750 miles apart, Andrea made us feel as if every conversation we had was face to face and intimate. No amount of emails, texts, or calls was ever too much, we never felt like a burden. Her creativity and ingenuity is out of this world, for example our wedding cake was designed specifically by her to incorporate both of our different cultures and personalities - and it was exquisite. The organization of the vendor paperwork and the timeline of events is easily accessible and ensures peace of mind - you can make live edits yourself from the convenience of your own computer. That's just a taste of the planning process. The day of coordination was what put stars in our eyes. Andrea and her team were like the Avengers except in stunning attire. A torrential down pour decided to begin at the exact moment that we were to say our vows outdoors in front of a pond. I was devastated and very worried and beyond stressed thinking about what we were going to do. As if reading my mind, my phone starts to ring and Andrea informs me of a perfect plan B. The night was unforgettable and I just want to shout out to Marissa (Andrea's assistant) a heartfelt thank you. She saved my life that night - and I'll leave it at that ;). Thank you Pavone Events for giving my husband and I a fairy tale come true. It was everything we ever wanted and more. I highly recommend this team for your special day, it will be a decision you will never regret!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Susanna S

I highly recommend Pavone Events without reservation or hesitation for your wedding planning needs. Our wedding had approximately 120 guests with the ceremony at Saint James Cathedral and a reception at Maison & Jardin. Andrea came recommended from our reception venue point... Read More person, Jenn Corso. My wedding was 16 days away when I reached out to Andrea for the first time, it was my cry uncle moment. I am a Type A personality that is highly organized and planned and executed big events and campaigns in the past, but could not multiply myself to handle all the final details for my wedding, so many requests from vendors, family members, and guests. A number of my bridesmaids lived out of town and were only able to help with so much. I was born and raised in Central Florida, but lived in Austin, TX for the past few years and was at a loss of where to go. Her positive attitude and my honest assessment of where I was at in the planning phase gave the extra edge to have our wedding be a great success. Pavone Events has an impressive history working in the wedding industry in Central Florida along with an extensive vendors list for all of the day of needs. I reserve Pavone Events for the Month Of Package, and couldn’t have been more pleased. The wedding weekend was absolutely perfect – Pavone Events ran with the precision of the finest made Swiss watches with the vendors I already had reserved, wedding party, families, and guests. Pavone Events understands the day you get married isn’t just showing up the day of, but the fine details that go into the day of and following through so all the loose ends are tied into a beautiful bow. Andrea is a true professional and should be your first choice for your wedding planning needs.

Andrea Pavone

Thank you for visiting our page and for your interest in #planningwiththepeacocks. I am Andrea Pavone, owner of Pavone Events and weddings are my passion. A veteran in the Orlando wedding market, I have been planning weddings in the Central Florida area for over a decade. Your special day should be a reflection of your love and we are here to help. Whether you need someone to tie all the loose ends together closer to your wedding or need someone to help design your day and deal with all the details we are here for you. I look forward to connecting with you soon XOXO