Invitations + Paper Goods

1261 Grandview Ave, Columbus, OH (614) 485-9855

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Barbie M

Peabody Papers offered us: 1) an excellent Product, 2) Professionalism & 3) Peace of mind in planning our daughter's wedding! We investigated using an online service to do all the invitations, rsvp's, details cards etc. While online DIY services were a little bit cheaper, we... Read More have never received such a high level of service and attention to detail with online services as we did with Peabody Papers! Plus, we supported a local merchant -- that's a win-win. The owner, Lynn, caught some little "nuances" in our proposed design that we did not catch. She is a true professional in correct wording, placement and graphic design, and carefully guided us through the process & all decision making. Both Lynn & her team were prompt with all communications and turn around time in receiving the final product was fast too. We were so impressed with their exceptional service we changed our minds on doing the ceremony program hand-held fans ourselves and had Peabody Papers do them. Those also turned out fabulous & were finished off with a satin teal bow (our daughter's wedding color) on the handle. This company is a real treasure in old-fashioned customer service & quality products.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Katie H

Lynn at Peabody Papers was so great to work with! I did my invitations, programs, welcome cards, and escort cards at Peabody Papers and could not be happier with the final product. They were so easy and convenient to work with, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Teddi J

We loved working with Peabody Papers. Lynn was great to work with and was so helpful with everything we did. We custom designed our invitations, place cards, and signs for the wedding. We absolutely loved how everything turned out. She took the designs in my head and made them a... Read More reality. She was very helpful with picking out wording for our invitations, and how we should address them. We would definitely use Peabody Papers for the future, and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Katie R

I had an amazing experience with Lynn and the whole staff at Peabody. From the save the dates to the seating chart (and everything in between), Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made my vision come true and provided me with more than I could have hoped for. I... Read More highly recommend Peabody and would love to use them again sometime in the future.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Katie k

Peabody Papers and Lynn were wonderful! Everything they did for the wedding from invitations to programs to the seating chart was beautiful and high quality. I highly recommend them!

Lovely paper and lovely people!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Elizabeth F

Brooke and the rest of the team at Peabody made designing the perfect wedding invitations and other paper products fun and easy! From our first meeting, Brooke took the time to understand our vision for our wedding, and show us a wide array of paper products that might meet... Read More that image. Peabody has a beautiful selection, with all kinds of special touches available so that any bride can beautifully customize her paper products to her personal style. Not only that, but Brooke and the team are extremely friendly, helpful and professional! Brooke was able to give us great advice on how to word things in our invitations, programs and other paper goods to achieve the tone we were looking for, and answered all of my mom's numerous questions about getting the etiquette exactly right in terms of addresses and place cards. Brooke and everyone else at Peabody seemingly effortlessly made what could have been one of the more stressful aspects of wedding planning easy and enjoyable! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with them all!

Amazing Invitations, programs, and much more!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Shannon M

Peabody Papers in Grandview gave us amazing invitations and programs. Everything was completely customized to exactly what we wanted! The team even looked up and found specific wedding party outlines we wanted on our programs. Brooke and the team were so easy to work with and... Read More made all of our ideas come to life. She helped us with all of the wording on everything also. The quality and value were great and we would recommend them to everyone getting married!

Great product, service is lacking.

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah W

I designed and ordered my save the dates through Peabody and the design and final product were exactly what I hoped for. The customer service, however was quite terrible. During my consultation the clerk did not even ask important information like the wedding date and location... Read More and I kept having to correct her spelling. Proofs and final product were both delivered weeks late after multiple follow up phone calls. When I actually picked up the product it looked great but they only printed half of the order. Basically this shop has great artists but needs a secretary to take care of the administrative details. The only saving grace is that everyone there is very nice and apologetic when mistakes are made. They are truly trying to deliver good service.

Beautiful paper goods for every kind of wedding!

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Allison S

I cannot say enough nice things about Brooke and Peabody Papers. From our first meeting, when Brooke showed me every sample invitation that sounded like what I was describing, to the various meetings we had during the wedding planning process, to the gorgeous final outcome,... Read More everything ended up being even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had certain details in mind that I knew I had to have on an invitation, and Brooke helped me get exactly what I wanted. Every time I look at anything Peabody made for our wedding, it just makes me so happy because it all turned out so perfectly. Brooke is so kind, patient, and helpful, and I know my paper goods would not have been as nice without her help. Peabody is wonderful!

True Professionalism at its Best!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Cherie H

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed working with the staff at Peabody Papers. Brooke and Meg were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. They have a high level of expertise, a complete understanding, and are true professionals at what they do. I ordered both my... Read More Wedding Invitations, Programs, Table Numbers, Escort Cards as well as my Wedding Thank-you notes from them. The quality of everything was exceptional and I appreciate both Brooke and Meg's patience and assistance with the design and wording of everything. I visited several invitation shops around the Columbus area, and I have to say the Peabody Paper is by far the best place to order your Wedding Invitations. Their professionalism, skill, proficiency and expertise truly makes them the best at what they do.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica B

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!! Could not be happier with Peabody Papers! Their prices were competitive and their customer service was outstanding! They were so great and getting things ordered last minute and everything came to us neat and organized. Their hours are awesome and... Read More they were so helpful and giving us great advice! All of their staff was so nice and willing to bend over backwards to help my groom and I. The are the best and most favorite vendor we had!

so many compliments

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Sara L

I came in to the shop with many expectations and hopes for my invitations. They worked with my ideas and came up with the invitation that I had been dreaming of! We received so many compliments about our invitations and the whole process was fun and exciting!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Sarah S

I ordered my wedding invitations and response cards from Peabody Papers. Though my invitations came out beautifully, I was quite disappointed with Peabody. I had to follow up with them multiple times. My invitations came in with the wrong font and had to be sent back. The sales... Read More representative tried to talk me into keeping the ones with the mismatching font. It literally took two months from the time they were ordered to the time I picked them up. Needless to say, I ordered my thank you notes through On Paper. They were fast and efficient and I have since taken all my business there.

very friendly

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jennifer W

We had a very difficult time with the proofing. I am not certain whether it was Peabody papers or the invitation manufacturer. It seemed like details were lost in the shuffle, and it took a long time to get to the final proof. Plan ahead, and order your invitations early enough... Read More to account for proofing. They did a good job though on in-house orders, and faster proofing.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Ashley S

We used Peabody for our invites and thank you notes. They were great about sitting down with us and going over everything. The designs they used were great-people really liked them! And the print quality and time were amazing! :)

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Margaret B

My invitations were very nearly my favorite part of the whole thing. They were on the pricey side, but they were of such high quality. There is such a wide variety of choices, you can find something nice at any budget.

Paper products

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Jessica S

We went with peabody for everything from inviations to escrow cards. We probably spent a bit more than most but they have products in all price ranges. The girl I worked with, Meg was so creative that after we bought our wedding invites she personally created brunch invites,... Read More escrow and place cards, menu cards and programs. I didnt really have to change much because she just knew what I liked. It was a fabulous experience and if I ever need to have something like this done for me again I would never hesitate to go back there. The customer service and quality of the product for the money was hard to beat!

The ultimate Experts in wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Elizabeth B

My mother really had to order our invitations without me (I live out of town), and she received amazing help from Peabody Papers. When I was in town, I met with them, looked through their invitation books (their selection is huge), and based off of the styles I liked, they were... Read More able to suggest the invitation that we ended up using. It can be tricky to order invitations online from the designer's website, so Peabody helped explain everything to my mom, they ordered everything for us, and were experts on invitation wording etiquette.

Quick, Creative, Lovely

Reviewed on 9/12/2010 Elizabeth D

The ladies at Peabody Papers were able to take my disorganized thoughts and turn them into a colorful, perfect wedding invitation. I happened upon their store, originally planning on DIY invitations, but their paper products are first class and reasonably priced, and working... Read More with them was quick and efficient- I spent much less time on invitations with them than had I tried to do them myself. I cannot praise them highly enough. Peabody Papers is a first class vendor!