Peach Photography by Alicia Savoly

Tri-State & Available for Destinations Worldwide

Welcome to Peach Photography - Pick Your Peach!

Peach Photography is the story of teaching ourselves, and those around us, to be grateful for the smaller moments that make up the larger ones. It is a reminder that every day has something great in it. That is my goal as a have my work reflect what it is that makes a day special; what it is that makes a moment special. I believe being your wedding photographer is a privilege. Its wonderful to get to know my clients by being involved in their special moment and capturing the sentimental emotions they can relive for a lifetime. My packages do not have time limits so your big day, becomes mine as well!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Tri-State & Available for Destinations Worldwide (908) 458-1393

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kimberly M

To say that working with Alicia was a dream is not enough! Her personality, professionalism, flexibility and overall attitude are so wonderful, especially when it comes to planning one of the most important moments of your life. She makes you feel so comfortable, from the... Read More first 5 minutes of our initial conversation, I felt like she was a friend I had known all of my life and someone who is just as invested in your day as you are. Her pictures are simply stunning - she captures the rawness, beauty and emotion of the day and works with you to achieve exactly what you envisioned leading up to it, sometimes giving you pictures you didn't even realize you were hoping for. Highly recommended on all aspects - I look forward to working with her for future family shots (when that occurs!) as well as staying in touch as I've found a new friend!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Gina M

Alicia was absolutely amazing from the moment we met. She immediately made us feel comfortable and like we were old friends. I was nervous about taking pictures because I always look horrible but I've never felt more beautiful in the photos she took during our engagement shoot.... Read More By the time out wedding came, I wasn't nervous at all and had so much more confidence in front of the camera because I knew no matter what. Alicia would capture a beautiful and flattering photo. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, not only did we receive the photos earlier than expected, they were absolutely amazing! Her composition, color contrast, and pose ideas were beautiful. All of my friends and family had nothing but compliments for her photos and how she handled our large bridal party. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2017-06-08T16:21:22 Response from the vendor

What?! :) You are so photogenic! Thank you for such great compliments, you were a pro in front the camera and so was your hubby. I hope we see each other again soon xoxox

You need Alicia Savoly in your life!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Brittany Y

Alicia Savoly was a true inspiration from the very beginning of our working relationship with her. We met her in heart of the town at Starbucks by where we went to college and she instantly felt like an old friend. She understood from the very beginning how important this day... Read More was to us. She scheduled two mini-engagement photo sessions with us right away. One was in the winter on our old campus where we were planning to get married and one was in the spring in a location where we went on our first date. We always happen to find the best locations and make them even better!! We always have good luck when she is around! Our save the date picture was talked about for months and months. Everyone LOVED it! She makes the bride and groom feel super creative and is accepting to new ideas, pinterest pictures, and beyond! She photographed our wedding this October and her and her team were AMAZING. They felt like family members attending our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! They were sweethearts, professionals, and so comfortable to work with! We felt so at ease that our coolness and calmness was noticed by many and even our venue made a comment saying that I was the calmest bride they ever had! I absolutely give the credit to Alicia Savoly and her team for not making me a crazy bridezilla, but instead making me the cool, beautiful bride I wanted to be on my wedding day! I was able to really enjoy myself, let the little things go, and be so happy that it was reflected in our pictures. It was evident that we had this great relationship with Alicia because even family members asked me if my friend was the photographer! They thought I knew a professional photographer and that she was a dear friend of mine. She definitely has become a special person in our lives! Robert and I are so in love and Alicia knows how much we are so thankful and appreciative of her and her hard work and dedication to us. You need her. You need her and her team for your engagement and wedding and for all the life events that follow. She is worth every single penny and more. Stop looking, because your search is over. Alicia Savoly Photography is your choice and you will be glad you listened to this review. Perfection in every single way. This is one happy bride and now... wife! Happy wife, happy life!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Loreana T

Words cannot describe how amazing Alicia is at her job! To capture the most important day of someone's life is probably the most stressful thing ever, but she does it with such professionalism and ease. My husband and I are probably the most awkward people ever, but somehow our... Read More photos came out gorgeous. She really makes you feel comfortable and makes you laugh throughout the process, which I feel really made our photos feel natural. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the year of planning. We chose package that included engagement photos and a second photographer on the day of , which I found to be very valuable for the price! Amazing all around, cannot say enough good things! I already suggested to a friend who will be using her and will continue to do so! :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelsey M

There are not enough words to explain how awesome & amazing Alicia is! We worked with her (and Marco) originally for our engagement pictures and she spent a chilly Saturday afternoon following us around Princeton taking some of the most amazing pictures I have seen. Her and... Read More Marco were so incredibly fun and creative, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. While I didn't think we could top our engagement picture experience, our wedding far surpassed any expectations we had. Alicia (and Marco, again) spent pretty much the entire day with us. As I was getting ready, I was chatting with Alicia and reviewing the day. She made me feel so comfortable and made the process so fun and easy. Once the wedding got started, you didn't even know her and Marco were there. They captured all of the moments from our special day without being in our faces or in the middle of the wedding which I loved! I would recommend Alicia a thousand times over. She is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Deana P

Wow! Words can not even describe how wonderful Alicia is! From the moment we met her in Starbucks discussing our big day, to our engagement shoot, and then our wedding day, Alicia was easy going, fun and full of spirit! My husband and I connected with her immediately and have... Read More built such a nice friendship, teasing her that she is stuck with us for life as our family photographer! Our engagement shoot was perfect with an amazing backdrop Alicia recommended. She truly listened to all of my wants and needs with my "Vintage Glam" wedding, even bringing props to our engagement shoot to fit the theme!On our wedding day it was so nice having her there as she felt more like a friend then our photographer! She captured such amazing photos the day of our wedding and everyone has been blown away by her style- including me! We have referred her to many other friends and also my brother- who booked Alicia as well! We love you Alicia and we are your biggest fans! Thank you for making the process so special and caring about all the details just as much as us! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kathy E

Alicia did such a wonderful job at our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. She was so professional as she worked throughout the day and made picture taking effortless and fun. The pictures were beautiful and truly captured the the spirit of the day and the personalities of the... Read More bride and groom and our families. Would highly recommend Alicia for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Christina E

I cannot express how amazing Alicia Savoly Photography was for our special day. Very professional, amazing with coordinating all the people involved for the photos throughout the day. She knew exactly what we wanted and we could not have bee happier. Made us so comfortable, was... Read More great not having any additional stress. Beyond talented, the photos came out better then we ever would have anticipated. Hard to believe its us in the pictures! They captured some moments that are priceless and we will treasure forever. We are beyond thankful for everything they have done for us, we will continue using them and would recommend them to anyone that wants professional pictures for any special occasion. You will not be disappointed, hands down the best around.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jessica D

I was recently in my cousins wedding and Alicia was her photographer. The pictures came out great and the whole process of taking pictures was a ton of fun.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Catherine S

I cannot say enough about how amazing Alicia is to work with! My husband and I decided to move our wedding up, due to him being in the military, and luckily Alicia was available! Planning a wedding in just 3 months was very stressful, but stressing about finding the perfect... Read More photographer was not. From the moment I met with Alicia I was so excited to work with her, that my husband and I even scheduled an engagement shoot with her! We were so happy when she agreed to travel up to West Point to take engagement photos of us at a place that will always mean so much to us. By the time our wedding day came around, we were so excited to have her there to capture our day. Needless to say our photos are incrediable! I had a very clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding photos and Alicia nailed it! I can’t stop looking at our photos! We look forward to hopefully working with her again in the future! Thank you Alicia!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Charles K

From the moment we met Alicia to discuss her offerings, she has been incredible. I greatly appreciated how she took the time to create an approximate timeline of the wedding day before we even signed with her and never pressured us like many other vendors we were meeting with.... Read More We loved her photography style and felt she would be some one we would like to be around on our wedding day, which is SO important. It was an obvious choice to hire Alicia. We had a lot of fun taking engagement photos with Alicia and were very impressed with how well they came out. It was a hot day and she did whatever she needed to do to get the shot, even stepping into tall grass. She was very available leading up to the wedding and when we saw rain in the forecast, she helped brainstorm some fun rain ideas, which turned out awesome. On the day of the wedding, she was there early with enthusiasm and worked very well with our separate videographer throughout the day. We recently received our wedding photos and absolutely love them. Thank you very much, Alicia!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Andrea B

My wedding was may 27 and she was awesome and was on time! she was helpful the whole year that i was planning the wedding, and gave me awesome ideas of places where me and my husband could take pictures. The day of the wedding everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jennifer Y

Alicia and Marco were the best photographers to work with! Leading up to the wedding, Alicia answered every email, and met with us a few times so that we were all on the same page for the day. She brainstormed with us, and wrote down all the ideas we wanted so she could make... Read More sure she captured the pictures we wanted on our wedding day. On our wedding day, Alicia arrived to take pictures of the girls early enough, and Marco went with the boys. It never felt like they were in the middle of the action, getting in the way of the party, but got so many great candid shots. Alicia also delivered the finished products to us in such a timely fashion (2 weeks for our sneak peek and 6 weeks for all of our shots). We would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer and will definitely use her in the future for any other events we have :)

2017-06-08T16:08:25 Response from the vendor

I'm there! whenever you need me. That's the best part of this - not just capturing one amazing day, but being there for more to come. xo

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie S

Alicia is a dream. She is so extremely talented and a silent magician. She captured moments in our engagement and wedding pictures that I didn't know were possible. Going in to our wedding day, we gave Alicia a few of our priorities and "must-have shots." She took our ideas and... Read More ran with them, leaving us with purely magical photographs to treasure for a lifetime. Scratch the overly-posed wedding portraits and go with Alicia--she wonderfully captures the cool, natural, and casual REAL moments of your day. She's simply amazing!

2017-06-08T16:07:34 Response from the vendor

What a great compliment! It's such a treat to know that we were on the same page. Thank you and I can't wait to photograph for you again and again and again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Andrew B

Alicia not only produces amazing work but is wonderful to work with! She's personable and professional and knows how to get the look and feel that is unique to your special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Andrew B

So lucky to have found Alicia Savoly Photography! Alicia is such a sincere person and her photography is the real deal! She really was easy and enjoyable to work with and get to know because she is personable to her clients, and she understands many different photography styles... Read More whether you have a modern, trendy, or classic bridal style. The feeling of our wedding photos is exactly what I had imagined, great quality, and at a great price. We can't thank her enough for capturing such wonderful memories that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ed K

We were able to find Alicia through one of our close friends. From day one she felt made us feel very comfortable and was so personable each time we met with her. Alicia makes it feel like you are the most important thing and catered to all of our requests. During our engagement... Read More photo session, we didn't know what to expect since posing for pictures is not something my wife and I do regularly. The way Alicia used her creativity and let us be ourselves makes each picture look very professional and natural. I am so happy that we have photos we can show our kids for the rest of our lives. If you're not picking Alicia as your photographer, you're nuts!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erin H

While Alicia's photography speaks for itself, I can speak to how amazing she was for our wedding. Alicia was quick and efficient through the entire process from managing changes in our location to the photography of our special day. She took SUCH great care of taking the RIGHT... Read More pictures, and capturing the most delicate and intimate moments that speak volumes about the love and friendship between my husband and me. Alicia truly has a talent that is second to none, and one that so deeply understands how to capture the most minute details of one of the biggest days of a couple's lives.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kate S

Alicia and her assistant were personable, professional, and fun! My wedding photographs are stunning, I wish I had more events to hire her for! I would highly recommend Alicia for any event!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Jen M

We absolutely LOVED Alicia. Her pictures are amazing, and she was a true pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive and professional, and she went above and beyond for us multiple times. At one point she noticed we forgot to throw down the rose petals for the aisle and... Read More she goes "don't worry, I'll take care of it," and goes into the 95 degree heat and throws them all down - just one example of how amazing she was! Alicia worked with our schedule to come visit the reception location, and walked around the neighborhood with us giving great advice as to what will look best in pictures. We also loved that during the wedding, as soon as a group was gathering for what promised to be a blurry cell phone pic that we'd never see again, Alicia was there taking a professional one for us! She was ON IT! She worked so hard for us and we can't express our gratitude enough. We'll definitely be using her again in the future, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous pics from a professional who won't charge you an arm and a leg!

2016-08-08T11:18:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you two. Not only were you kind and grateful, but super fun as well. I can't help but notice the little things - because in the end that is what photography is about too!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kiesha O

Alicia was just what we needed for our small wedding. She was courteous, patient and considerate. She later photographed our baby shower and our baby at 3 weeks old. She is flexible if you need her to be and just a wonderful person and excellent photographer. 👍👍🌟🌟

2016-08-08T11:20:06 Response from the vendor

Hopefully there will be a family sessions or birthday parties in the future as well! Working with people for momentous moments in their life is such a pleasure. It is why I love this career :) Thank you for thinking of me for all your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rebecca K

Alicia was one of our favorite vendors to work with. She was honest, helpful, quick to respond to all emails, and truly a talented photographer that really cares about her work. You can tell that she loves what she does by how creative she gets and how much time she spends with... Read More you and on each picture. We loved Alicia from day one and I have recommended her to several of my friends getting married. I felt like she was a friend more then just a vendor at my wedding. My husband and I both felt comfortable with her even just meeting her at our engagement session. The amount of pictures we got back amazed us and you could tell she took time with each one. I had so many family members say they felt like they were reliving the wedding when they looked at our album... I had people asking for Alicia's contact information minutes after sharing them. She was our favorite vendor by far. Book her! I promise you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kate V

Alicia is absolutely amazing! She's extremely professional and wonderfully talented. I worked with her for a boudoir photo shoot and photo album as a gift for my future husband. She made me feel so comfortable, had such great ideas, and was so easy to work with on the day of the... Read More photo shoot. She has an amazing eye and is so gifted as an artist. She is extremely responsive and great to communicate with in the planning/post photo session discussions. I am absolutely 100% satisfied and can't wait to work with her again on the next project! I highly recommend you work with Alicia for your next big event!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Alexis K

Alicia was absolutely amazing- from start to finish! From the day we met her (where we went to what felt like the back woods and climbed over fences!!- hopefully this shows you how committed she is to get a good photo and how fun she is) to the day of our wedding. Alicia and her... Read More second shooter, Marco were WONDERFUL the day of the wedding, they were invisible & yet present in every moment. They kept us newlyweds on track and laughing throughout the day. The memories we have from the photos they captured will be forever treasured.

2016-08-08T11:20:56 Response from the vendor

I can't wait either. No pressure, but let's see some precious angels! :)

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Lisa S

Alicia was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! From start to finish, Alicia was responsive and a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding, she was on time, early even, and I was so happy to have her be a part of the day. She was so... Read More respectful and at times during the ceremony and reception, I barely knew she was there! The photos her and her assistant captured of our wedding day are absolutely stunning. I did not have a videographer, so there was a lot of pressure riding on Alicia to capture every moment! She did so beautifully. I cannot say enough good things about Alicia and her business. I will look to her in the future for any photography needs!

Alicia Savoly

I first fell in love with photography at the age of 14 and it wasn’t long thereafter that I knew this would be my passion… for life. I followed this passion through college and internships with agencies as well as event and family photographers throughout NY and NJ. I then knew that starting my own business was the path for me. Since 2012, weddings and families have been a focus in my business and I undeniably love what I do. There’s such a magic to noticing the pieces to a moment: how the light is working or the touch of a hand. And those little in-between moments, is where the real story is.