Multi-functional Modern Event Venue

Offering a variety of amenities including hand crafted wood tables and vintage wood folding chairs to seat up to 104 guests, a boho-themed lounge set, hand crafted cocktail tables, 130 inch drop down projection screen, BassBoss speakers, bridal suite, and much more. The venue includes modern, urban design with clean lines and fabricated shipping containers used within the space. Its size, layout and amenities make it perfect for boutique weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties or even a post-wedding brunch. Call to schedule a tour today!

Ballroom, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

6500 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX (512) 222-8781

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ami D

I can not say enough good things about Peached Social House and Peached Tortilla Catering. My (now) husband and I were on a seriously tight budget for our wedding, and from beginning to end Lora (the event coordinator) worked hand-in-hand with us to ensure that not only did we... Read More have a spectacular event, but came in well within our budget for venue and catering. As a nervous bride and novice event planner, Lora and her team were extremely patient in helping me plan the wedding of my dreams and offered their expertise at all the right times to make sure that the event was special for us and our guests. On event day, I was able to hide out in the bridal suite to get ready while they took care of--literally everything. My hairdresser even noted how calm I was, and I told her, "It's because I know everything is in good hands." From the minute we arrived to the moment we waved our final goodbyes, Lora and her team had everything under control, and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were having a good time (and always had a drink in our hands!). I would recommend this venue and caterer to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding in Austin. Our daytime wedding had a uniquely modern backdrop, was absolutely flooded with natural light for great photos, and had more than enough room for our 75+ guests. The food was top notch. Service was 5 stars. I only wish I had an excuse to hold another event here soon!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Karen M

I hosted a rehearsal dinner for my son and his bride at Peached Social House. The venue was just the right size to allow lots of mingling during our cocktail hour and dinner. The layout is great with a separate upstairs seating area for pictures or conversation. The venue has... Read More all its own tableware, tables, and chairs. Choose the cobalt blue dishes! They look great on the dark wood tables. A complete kitchen is attached and the food is delish! Every single appetizer they make is great; don't miss the brisket grilled cheese. Entrees and sides were fabulous and we chose to have them served family style. The servers were smooth and professional. They allowed us lots of leeway to decorate with photos, flowers, decor that we brought in. The event coordinator Lora Null is calming, knowledgeable, and so helpful. She even gave me recommendations, directions, and answered my phone calls during her days off. This place is a gem!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Nicky M

Best private event space in Austin, hands down! We hosted our rehearsal dinner in Austin at this venue, and it was absolutely perfect. The food is amazing, the price is super reasonable and the space is the perfect size for an event with 30-40 people. We were also extremely... Read More impressed with the friendliness of the staff: from the first time my fiancee and I drove by and the caterers offered us a tour of the kitchen, to hosting private samplings for our menu and delivering an amazing experience the night of our rehearsal dinner. The brisket grilled cheese appetizer was one of the best things we have ever eaten! We got so many compliments from our family and friends that attended the rehearsal dinner in Austin at Peached Social House on the quality and offering of the food. Also great to be able to utilize furniture the space has onsite and provide your own decor. Any bridge and groom should check out Peached Social House as a wedding venue option, and look into Peached for their catering needs! A++

Meet The Events Director

Lora Null

After graduating from Texas Tech, Lora left her hometown of Lubbock to make her name in one of the most diverse event cities in Texas, Austin! Managing events for companies like High Beam, Red Velvet Events, Whole Foods and Speakeasy helped pave the way for Lora to Peach! In 2016, Lora Null joined the Peached Tortilla team to open their new venue, Peached Social House. In her spare time, Lora can be found sipping margaritas by the pool, cooking and cocktail concocting or friends, or catching a show at Greune Hall.