Serving Boston Metropolitan area and Metro West., San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Allison W

I had been drooling over Cat's photography for a few years before I ever got engaged. Needless to say, when my sweet husband asked me to marry him, I immediately asked Cat to take our pictures! Let me tell you, she is amazing. Her attention to detail (both in her photos and... Read More in the things she does behind the scenes) are incredible. I just received the first collection of our wedding photos (along with an amazing surprise viewing package) and cried immediately when the slideshow started. She truly captured every moment I hoped for- and even more that I never knew happened! I am so grateful for her skill and ability and cannot speak highly enough about her customer services and kindness.

Love love love!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Michelle C

Working with Cat and her team was wonderful. They captured my wedding beautifully. Cat will make sure you're comfortable and genuinely makes sure you're happy with your photos. Every shot is gorgeous. It's true what they say, a wedding day goes by in flash. Luckily Peacock... Read More Photography captures it all for you. Love them!

Reviewed on 2/24/2012 Alison Z

A number of my friends had used Cat and her team for their weddings, so I knew I wanted her for my wedding. She is so easy to work with and focused on capturing all the moments you want. I love candid and relaxed photos, and that is what we got. There are so many lovely and... Read More fun photos from our wedding that really show off everyone's personalities. Everyone keeps commenting how they didn't even know that Cat was taking their photos, but all the pictures look perfect. Very sweet group of people to work with.

Absolutely Great!

Reviewed on 5/08/2011 Adrianna A

From the moment I saw her website and I fell in love with the type of unique style she has it's so down to earth and real.The pictures are not your typical "posy posy" type their fun loving and she captures the greatest moments from laughing together to just getting that real... Read More connection that you never what to forget. She's really fabulous at her job she knows what she's doing.She was everything I wanted she made my whole engagement/wedding fun she captured all the moments and I never had to worry about her missing anything she got it all which made everything stress free!

TO Peacock Photography