Pearls Event & Co.

New York - New Jersey - Nationwide - International -

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

New York, New York, NY New York - New Jersey - Nationwide - International - (973) 830-9327

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Arpan P

Chandni, Jeevan and their team is a perfect example of teamwork! They all work together to make your wedding day dreams come true. Whether it be from helping to plan the little details or big details of the wedding day, Pearls Event gets the job done! They were like family and... Read More took great care of us during the wedding day. On wedding day they took care of all the details needed to make the day go smoothly without us having to worry about anything. They were so fun to work with and easygoing when it came to asking questions. The communications between their team along with informing the bride & groom of whats going on is extremely efficient. We will always remember the hard-work & sincere dedication Pearls event put in for our wedding day to making it as special as it was! Thank you so much EVERYTHING! Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Muk S

We can't recommend Chandni and her team enough - they were amazing. They took great care of both of us, making sure that everything that we needed was done like we wanted and that the day went smoothly. Having their help in coordinating the day and then in managing all the... Read More details during the day-of, we didn't feel any of the stress that comes from these events and had a blast! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

I don't even know where to start.. Chandni and her team were amazing from the beginning! Chandni showed so much interest throughout the wedding planning process, and meticulously made sure every detail was thoroughly planned. On the day of the wedding, I felt no stress as I knew... Read More I was in good hands. All of my events ran so smoothly, and my wedding was so on time, that all my guests were shocked. Looking back, I could not imagine getting married without Chandni and her team. Because of them, I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day. From coordinating the baraat, to the wedding ceremony, to the lunch/dinner/cocktail hour/reception program, and ensuring every vendor delivered as promised, I can't thank them enough. They were up before me, and went to sleep after me. Chandni even called me the next morning to ask if I needed anything. I definitely recommend Pearls Event & Co if you want a fun, stress-free wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Aisha M

I cannot imagine my wedding without Pearls Events & Co. I am so grateful and blessed to have had Chandni and her team as a part of my big day. Her team was organized and fulfilled all their promises. I was a little skeptical about the timeline and being on time but boy was I... Read More wrong. My wedding went exactly according to the timeline and for a Pakistani wedding that was quite surprising. Chandni and her team are not only helpful and caring but they make you feel comfortable enough to leave all the work to them. I have planned and executed all the weddings in my family and this time I wanted my family to relax and have someone else take care of it. We had such an amazing time. Unfortunately we had a medical emergency the day of the wedding which was dealt with in the calmest matter. Thank you Chandni and your team for everything you did for Adil and I and to make our day super special. You went above and beyond to make sure we all were comfortable and happy. You guys are amazing and I honestly HIGHLY recommend Chandni and her team. You will be able to truly enjoy your whole event without one worry in the world.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Farrah S

I can't thank Pearls Event & Co enough for being there with me every second of the day during my wedding. Chandni and her team are such caring and hardworking individuals and were there to help both Rob and I and our families with anything. I can't tell you the number of times... Read More we had to send someone to go back to our hotel rooms to help our families get things and bring them to us... and without hesitation, they were on it before we even asked. They were there to hold our phones, hold my dupatta because it was so heavy on my head, had waters ready for Rob and I when we were taking pictures outside in the heat, and constantly asked if we were ok. Chandni, Jeevan, Anandi, Priya and Sarika, thank you for EVERYTHING! We couldn't have done it without your help! Please keep in touch!!! <3

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Khushbu J

Chandni and her team made sure that our wedding day was everything we imagined and more. They followed through on our requests and did more than expected. The team at Pearls Event & Co. is extremely professional and fun to work with and ensured that my husband and I were... Read More completely at ease during our wedding. I definitely recommend Pearls Event & Co. for anyone who wants a perfect, flawless, and fun-filled wedding. Thanks to Chandni and her team for their dedication and effort during our big day! :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jenis R

Chandni and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! The point of contacts that were assigned to my husband and I were very attentive. They made sure we had everything we needed for the big day! Chandni and her team did an amazing job throughout the day in making sure... Read More everything was on schedule which was an hour earlier than expected thanks to everyone's hard work and dedication! I would recommend Chandni and her team for any of your events! Amazing Job!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sweta C

Absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to begin! Chandini was an amazing event planner and decorater. Working with Pearls Events and & Co. was the best decision I could have ever made. She planned and decorated our Mehndi, Vidhi, Garba and Sangeet and it was phenomenal... Read More work. The entire team was very friendly, personable, on-point and prompt with time. I was extremely stressed for time and they helped me steam my outfit half hour before my Sangeet. We had a Sangeet with 350 people and the event proceeded very smoothly (this is unheard of for such a huge indian wedding party). I definitely recommend them for every event you are planning.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Sunita E

Pearls Event & Co. were beyond excellent throughout our wedding day! Chandni and her crew exceeded our expectations whether that be waking at 2am or finding a pair of dress shoes (last minute) for one of our Dad's! They were extremely helpful, caring, thoughtful and kind every... Read More step of the way. They always had a smile on their face and were constantly making sure everything was done/taken care of. They made sure my husband and I were as comfortable as possible at all times. The communications between Chandni and her crew was extremely efficient as well. Pearls Event & Co is everything and more a bride would want in event coordination! My husband and I couldn't have imagined our special day without the help of Pearls Event & Co. We highly recommend this amazing team to any and all! We can't thank you enough for all your hard work and dedication!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Robin K

Pearls Event & Co. did wonderful job as our day-of coordinators for our 300-guest wedding in Boston. As the bride, I was beyond stressed and their 6-person team were an absolute delight to work with. Each member had a dedicated role in taking care of myself, the groom and our... Read More parents. They helped coordinate transportation and went out of their way to fulfill our requests - and they did so with professionalism and enthusiasm. They were a wonderful group to work with and I would highly recommend them to any other couple for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Pearls Event & Co. helped set up a trunk show for BrownGirlMagazine.com's sponsor, IndiaBoulevard. With 55 people in attendance at a studio in NYC, PEC was able to transform a bare room with white walls to a beautiful space that reflected a mini South Asian wedding. We had a... Read More backdrop for photos, ornate centerpieces for the tables, candles and so much more. The team was with us from start to finish, and they seamlessly cleaned up the room post-event without any hiccups. We look forward to working with PEC soon! Best, Trisha - EIC at BrownGirlMagazine.com

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Bhoomi T

I don't even know where to begin! Every member of their team was super professional and thorough during all of my wedding events. They paid very close attention to detail, recreating the wedding we always dreamed. Going with Pearls Event & Co. for your big day will be one of the... Read More best decisions you ever make!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Pearls Event & Co. planned our engagement party, which just a small celebration for about 25 people. They helped us pick the venue (which was beautiful) as well as handled all coordination, decoration, and cake. Overall, the room looked beautiful and although certain things got... Read More delayed, they event was a huge hit and we had a great time! Thanks to Pearls Event & Co. for helping us plan this special event!