Modern Imagery. Album included.

IT’S YOUR STORY. We tell it. Hello. We are a Toronto-based local and destination wedding photography studio, serving Toronto and the GTA as well as most of Southern Ontario. I shoot alongside my lovely partner Nicki. Together, we capture the story of your day. Our styles are uniquely our own, yet also complementary. I’m all about dramatic landscapes and beautiful portraits, she’s all for hidden moments and tiny details. Ultimately though, taking pictures if a small part of what we do. Our goal is to go beyond photos, and capture the story of your day, from start to end, and then design a beautiful album that tells that story in a way that is uniquely yours. We hope you like our photos. If they speak to you, we’d love to chat.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Greater Toronto Area & Southern Ontario (647) 931-5355

My wedding review

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

It took me some time to sit down and finally write this review because I needed the time it deserved to express myself. The one thing that drew me to Pedram Navid was the angelic way he photographed without making pictures look phony. He did such a good job, he was responsive to... Read More all my emails and question, he bonded with my family the day of my wedding and we were comfortable with Pedram. His photo albums are high quality and his way of capturing our special day was very much appreciated. I wouldn't have changed a single thing and I'm so happy I have these pictures for the rest of my life. Pedram was professional, punctual, sincere and he understood exactly what we wanted from our pictures.

2015-10-28T18:04:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It really means a lot to me. I'm thrilled that you loved our work and our album.

Amazing Photography and Service!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014

I am a big fan of Pedram's photography and I'm thrilled that I chose him as my wedding photographer. Before the wedding, Pedram took the time to understand what style of photos I wanted; on the day of he and Nicki made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and at ease, as... Read More well as confident that we would love the final product. In addition to accommodating my suggestions, Pedram made excellent suggestions for settings and poses that I would not have thought of myself, and those ones turned out to be my absolute favourite pictures. Pedram and Nicki are extremely kind and talented people, and I highly recommend Pedram Navid Photography to capture the special moments in your life.

2014-12-05T09:28:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Carolyn. I was honoured to be a part of your wedding!

Pedram Navid

I love what I do. Not only do I get to experience the amazing time people are having on their wedding day, but I get to relive it through their images all the time. I love story telling. I'm a writer by nature. I love words, I even love syntax. I find the same parallels in wedding photography. Composition, colour, and layering in the photos themselves; contrast, placement, and size in album-design are all elements of storytelling that excite me every single time I get to use them. Every wedding is a story waiting to be told, and I'm honoured to be given the chance to tell it.