Award winning Bridal & Tuxedo one stop shopping!

Pence and Panache is an Award Winning Boutique that is 100% focused on helping you find all of your wedding attire needs with ONE STOP SHOPPING! We carry designer Bridal Gowns & Bridesmaids Dresses (Plus size as well, up to size 34!), Tuxedos, Flower Girl Dresses, Jewelry, Accessories (veils, headpieces, intimates and petticoats), Shoes and Gifts! We will be available for appointments and walk-ins, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (10am-6pm) and Saturday (9am-6pm). We are CLOSED on Tuesday. Sunday's are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We take our last appointments at 5PM. Give us a call at 682-224-3484 to inquire about our hours, or to schedule your appointment with one of our consultants and reserve your dressing room! You can also schedule online at http://penceandpanache.com/appointments/.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Fashion

113 NE Johnson Ave, Burleson, TX (682) 224-3484

Great Shop!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Katie C

I loved my experience here. SO sweet and helpful. I looooved my wedding dress and was so happy to have bought it here.

The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Stevie S

I had been shopping all day and had been to 3 other stores before coming into Pence and Panache. It took me 10 minutes to find my dress. The place is absolutely beautiful (like a huge walk in closet) and they have dresses to match. I knew as soon as I walked in to Pence and... Read More Panache that I would find my dress there. The ladies they have working there are very kind and know exactly what they are doing! They have every style you can imagine. They even have a lady that can do any alterations next door! Pence and Panache allows you to have a "revealing party". You get to bring your girls, moms, whoever and they get to see you for the first time in your dress! They provide mimosas and finger foods too! Pence and Panache also referred me to Pinstripes to get my dress cleaned and preserved! I must say that I am lucky that I found this place!! Very very satisfied!

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Jennifer R

Found my allure dress here. The dress of my dreams. They were flexible to work with and care about each bride. When I found a stain on my dress they paid for it to be cleaned and took care of everything! Thank you!!!!

2012-07-13T13:13:00 Response from the vendor

We are very happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with your gown! Thank you so much for choosing Pence and Panache to find the dress of your dreams. We were more than thrilled to help!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lindsey E

Such a Beautiful shop! The staff are so helpful and friendly. It was a bit of a drive for me, but it was so worth it.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Hillary G

Great selection, reasonably priced, and the staff is wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Magenta E

I went to this boutique looking for a very personalized experience for myself and my bridesmaids that were shopping with me. I was caught off guard from the start when myself and my bridal party had to tell the assistant what dresses I wanted to try on. As I did try on dresses,... Read More she was willing to pull additional dresses that she thought would be what I wanted. I would say in terms of the willingness to help they had the entire team helping to look for a dress, it just wasn't in their store. I was also surprised that I had to share the area with another bride at the same time. It wasn't a huge deal it just took away from the personalized area I wanted for the special moment. If you want to be in more control and want to say exactly what you want to try on, this is your place it just wasn't for me. For the prize of the dresses I would have hoped for a better experience and better quality dresses.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Kristen P

I can't say enough about he level of service we received at Pence and Panache!! The ladies there are absolutely wonderful and were very helpful and patient in helping me find the dress of my dreams! They also have a fabulous runway that you can walk every dress in, which makes... Read More the experience that much more fun! I would highly recommend to anyone in the DFW area looking for a great bridal boutique for their big day!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Amber K

I purchased my dream dress from this beautiful boutique. They told me they would order the size I needed, and that its always 2-3 sizes bigger than your normal size. I was shocked when they told me I needed to order a size that was 6 or 7 sizes bigger than my normal dress size!... Read More I told them several times that I have never ever been close to that size in my life, but they assured me it's because of my larger bust and they can take in the sides as much as we need to. It was delivered 5 months later, WAY too big in the bust and waist. My mom and I were upset because I knew they ordered it too large but the ladies at P&P assured me that the seamstress can take it in no matter what. The seamstress arrives and tells them there is no possible way to take it in this much. We ended up ordering it again - in a size 16 - from the original size they recommended, which was a 24 or 26! I felt like no one listened to me until the seamstress (who operates separately) told them if we took in that much, the dress and top wouldn't hold it's shape. Only after she said this, is when they apologized for their ordering mistake and rushed the order for a new dress size for me. They shed some light as to why this happened - they needed to order it by my waist measurements but they ordered it by my bust size. I am so thankful they rushed a new dress for me, but I can't help but wonder if they would have taken responsibility and ordered me a new size had the seamstress not come to rescue after they assured me that the dress would altar just fine. I was also really disappointed that with my 4 trips I made to this boutique over a year's time (even during my first & second visits when we found & then returned to purchase my dress) not once did they offer us champagne or mimosas like I see from the other reviews. I choose this boutique because I wanted a special experience at a smaller boutique but I was just disappointed in my entire experience here.

2017-01-22T20:48:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comments, Amber. We would like to address your review, because here at Pence and Panache we do strive to provide excellent service. Your consultant took great detailed notes with your visit and she expressed how she needed to take 2 sets... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Leah D

I had the best possible experience at Pence & Panache! I did not expect to find my dress because this was my first place to shop. But the staff was great, and they found my perfect dress!! I am incredibly happy and will recommend this shop to all of my engaged friends!

2017-01-22T20:49:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your referrals and look forward to doing business with you again!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan M

Absolutely LOVED Pence and Panache! Emily was so much fun and made shopping for my dress a blast. The entire staff was way more personal and helpful than any other salon I went to. I loved being able to choose the dresses I wanted to try on instead of having them picked for me.... Read More With other salons it almost felt like the consultants were reading off a script, but Emily made it seem like we had been friends forever. She made me feel super comfortable and helped make the experience a great one that I will never forget. I cannot recommend this place enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Claire C

By FAR the best bridal salon I visited (out of six!) in the DFW area. They are SO helpful and knowledgeable and kind! I didn't feel pressured at all, but rather I felt valued. They have such a great selection, too! Amazing place--definitely a must-visit.

2017-01-22T20:50:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you giving us a visit and are so glad that we made your experience and exceptional one!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cyndal S

I've been here three times in search for a wedding dress as well as my bridal party dresses. The staff is inconsiderate, very snobby and always seem so put out to "have" to assist you. It's about as welcoming and friendly as the dress shopping experience in the movie... Read More Bridesmaids.

2016-09-23T19:41:22 Response from the vendor

Pence and Panache cares deeply about our customers and their experience with us, we are curious as to why you would feel that you received this negative service all three times you chose to do business with us. Could you please contact us at 682-224-3484... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Trisha S

I had such a great experience here!! Everyone was super nice!! Courtney helped me with finding the right dress and having some great advice, she was super nice :))!!

2016-09-23T19:47:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this fabulous review! We strive to make sure our customers have an exceptional experience and we love that yours was just that! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Claire S

I got my wedding dress here with the help of Courtney. Asia and Yolanda were also a joy to work with! It was such an easy, wonderful experience. I didn't think I'd find a dress but I ended up with everything i wanted at a great price! I would definitely recommend the ladies at... Read More Pence and Panache!

2016-09-23T19:46:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this lovely review! We love that your experience was easy and wonderful, this makes our day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Dani D

This was the first and only bridal shop I visited and we had the best experience! All of the staff we interacted with were friendly and very helpful, and Asia quickly led us to the perfect dress at the right price. I would highly recommend visiting Pence and Panache before going... Read More anywhere else!

2016-09-23T19:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review and for choosing our boutique as your first and last visit! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie I

I had a wonderful experience at Pence and Panache. It was a beautiful salon, it has a huge selection of dresses, and the staff makes you feel at home. I loved saying yes to the dress and Pence and Panache!

2016-09-23T19:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congratulations and we are so glad to hear about your exceptional experience with us!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Phillip B

Just make sure they don't over size you. Happened to me and my alterations was OUT THE ROOF. But I went back and they covered everything but the bustle and hemming.

2016-09-23T19:42:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Ashley M

All I can say is OMG fantastic. Consultants are the greatest and they truly treat you like a queen. I recommend Asia!

2016-06-16T10:12:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Macy A

Can't say enough good about these girls & their dress selection. Great customer service! Love that it's local & more of a boutique feel. And we got the perfect dress!

2017-01-22T20:53:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review! We love that you had a great experience with us and look forward to servicing you again!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Hannah M

As a Burleson native, I wanted to leave town to buy a wedding dress. I went to five different bridal salons, and ended up coming back to Burleson to look. Not only do they cover a wide array of sizes and some of the most amazing designers in the industry, their prices beat out... Read More dress stores like David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo! You can either order a gown or buy the try-on sample for a discounted price, which is an awesome option that not all boutiques offer. You get to go through the racks yourself, seeing all the dresses they have and picking some of your favorites in the company of your stylist. The staff was amazing, and I was the only bride in the shop when I went. The staff and my girls were giggling and chatty, and we all celebrated when I found my gown. Awesome bridal experience! As an aspiring wedding planner, I was thoroughly impressed with their variety, quality, and professionalism. Go to Pence and Panache to find your dream dress and have a dream experience!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Anna W

Staff is amazing, overall atmosphere is beautiful. Dresses are reasonably priced in a gorgeous selection! Not only did I go here for my dress, but I found my bridesmaids dresses, and my groom got all his men's tuxes here as well!

2016-01-13T11:19:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the fantastic review! We love to hear when our customers get their entire bridal party and groom needs completed with our boutique! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Such a cute botique! We all agreed that we loved the dressing rooms and chairs in the botique and they gave us a great deal on the dresses we picked!

2016-01-13T11:20:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Flor V

This place was TRULY amazing!! Asia was beyond helpful and went out of her way to get me the dress I loved!! I couldn't have got in and out of so many dresses without her!! They absolutely have the most beautiful dresses in town!! I recommend for sure!!!!

2016-01-13T11:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Asia and found the dress of your dreams! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marisa L

This boutique was recommended to me by a friend & couldn't be happier with my experience!!! Hillari was so helpful and really LISTENED to my thoughts & ideas. This was my first time shopping for a bridal dress and by the third gown I tried on, I was able to "Say Yes to the... Read More Dress"! What an exciting blessing! I loved all of the positivity in the shop, too! THANK YOU, P&P!

2016-01-13T11:24:25 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special moment in your lives! Thank you to you friend as well for referring us :) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Great help! Beautiful dresses!

2016-01-13T11:24:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!