PenDance Calligraphy & Engraving

Houston, TX

Addressing, Invitation Design, Wedding Maps

Located in West Houston, Houston, TX

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Allie N

PenDance provides a very unique service that I was unaware of before they were recommended to me by my invitations vendor. We wanted something other than labels for the envelopes and didn't want to take the time to print them ourselves and risk messing up several envelopes. We are so happy with the service they provided and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add a special touch to personalize items!

WOW! Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Kaci M

We paid way to much for calligraphy but it was SO worth it! The invitations were stunning and I didn't want to even put them in the mail! She also engraved champagne glasses for us!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Gigi L

Great job addressing my inviations!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Kimberly L

PenDance was prompt and had a great selection. I was very pleased with the final product!

Engraved Champagne Bottle

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Kaylin H

Maureen engraved my champagne bottle beautifully. Her turnaround was one week, which was excellent. Her prices for engravings were very reasonable. Her home office is a ways out, and she doesn't work weekends, but the inconvience is worth it.

Great

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Teri L

Great and Affordable. Easy to work with and she worked with my schedule.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Allison W

My invitations looked beautiful as they arrived in my guests mail boxes because of PenDance. She is super easy to work with and works quickly. Definitely recommend using her!

Super quick calligraphy

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Karen R

PenDance did a great job, and they completed the work within about 2 days! Very friendly.

Computer Calligraphy

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Marlene A

We used Pendance computer calligraphy for our wedding envelopes. It is a husband/wife company that works out of their home. I found them online and emailed the husband as he is the one who does the computer calligraphy. I was impressed with the turnaround time, just a few days. And I ended up picking up a second batch of additional envelopes. Calligraphy by nature is expensive, but they do great work.

TO PenDance Calligraphy & Engraving