PenDance Calligraphy & Engraving

(8)

Houston, TX

Addressing, Invitation Design, Wedding Maps

PenDance specializes in fine hand calligraphy and computer calligraphy services, offering a stunning selection of calligraphy styles to design your invitation, address your envelopes, fill in your place cards and escort cards, and create a custom wedding map that shows off your style and taste.

Located in West Houston, Houston, TX

WOW! Can't say enough good things!

4/13/2013 Kaci M

We paid way to much for calligraphy but it was SO worth it! The invitations were stunning and I didn't want to even put them in the mail! She also engraved champagne glasses for us!

Beautiful Invitations

10/13/2012 Gigi L

Great job addressing my inviations!

Beautiful

5/05/2012 Kimberly L

PenDance was prompt and had a great selection. I was very pleased with the final product!

Engraved Champagne Bottle

4/21/2012 Kaylin H

Maureen engraved my champagne bottle beautifully. Her turnaround was one week, which was excellent. Her prices for engravings were very reasonable. Her home office is a ways out, and she doesn't work weekends, but the inconvience is worth it.

Great

4/21/2012 Teri L

Great and Affordable. Easy to work with and she worked with my schedule.

Beautiful work!

5/21/2011 Allison W

My invitations looked beautiful as they arrived in my guests mail boxes because of PenDance. She is super easy to work with and works quickly. Definitely recommend using her!

Super quick calligraphy

1/22/2011 Karen R

PenDance did a great job, and they completed the work within about 2 days! Very friendly.

Computer Calligraphy

11/20/2010 Marlene A

We used Pendance computer calligraphy for our wedding envelopes. It is a husband/wife company that works out of their home. I found them online and emailed the husband as he is the one who does the computer calligraphy. I was impressed with the turnaround time, just a few days. And I ended up picking up a second batch of additional envelopes. Calligraphy by nature is expensive, but they do great work.

Send Email