Traditional & Modern Calligraphy Styles

PenDance specializes in fine hand calligraphy and computer calligraphy, serving brides in the Houston area and nationwide. We offer a lovely selection of traditional calligraphy and modern calligraphy styles to reflect your style and taste. Your guests will be so excited to see their names addressed so beautifully on your invitations and place cards! Email Maureen at [email protected] to book your wedding calligraphy today!

Located in West Houston, Houston, TX

WOW! Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Kaci M

We paid way to much for calligraphy but it was SO worth it! The invitations were stunning and I didn't want to even put them in the mail! She also engraved champagne glasses for us!

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Kimberly L

PenDance was prompt and had a great selection. I was very pleased with the final product!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Teri L

Great and Affordable. Easy to work with and she worked with my schedule.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Allie N

PenDance provides a very unique service that I was unaware of before they were recommended to me by my invitations vendor. We wanted something other than labels for the envelopes and didn't want to take the time to print them ourselves and risk messing up several envelopes. We... Read More are so happy with the service they provided and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add a special touch to personalize items!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Gigi L

Great job addressing my inviations!

Engraved Champagne Bottle

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Kaylin H

Maureen engraved my champagne bottle beautifully. Her turnaround was one week, which was excellent. Her prices for engravings were very reasonable. Her home office is a ways out, and she doesn't work weekends, but the inconvience is worth it.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Allison W

My invitations looked beautiful as they arrived in my guests mail boxes because of PenDance. She is super easy to work with and works quickly. Definitely recommend using her!

Super quick calligraphy

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Karen R

PenDance did a great job, and they completed the work within about 2 days! Very friendly.

Computer Calligraphy

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Marlene A

We used Pendance computer calligraphy for our wedding envelopes. It is a husband/wife company that works out of their home. I found them online and emailed the husband as he is the one who does the computer calligraphy. I was impressed with the turnaround time, just a few days.... Read More And I ended up picking up a second batch of additional envelopes. Calligraphy by nature is expensive, but they do great work.

Maureen Vickery

Maureen's goal is to be the easiest part of the wedding planning process! She loves helping brides add modern and classic hand calligraphy touches to their invitations, envelopes, & place cards. Her work has appeared in Dasherie, Uppercase, Letter Arts Review, Expressions, and Weddings in Houston magazines. Maureen and her husband Don have worked together at PenDance Studio for 15 years. Don offers computer printing services for envelopes, place cards, and escort cards. Other staff members include two Italian Greyhounds, Twyla and Ziggy, who love welcoming clients when they come to the studio.