Gorgeous Waterfront Ranch Venue with Lodge

Simply put, there is no place like Peninsula Ranch. A private road leads to the tip of a 500 acre peninsula and our facilities: truly a beautiful and intimate setting for a special event. Include the Lodge in your package and have a full weekend experience: a destination wedding just a short drive from Dallas, with plenty of time for decorating and no rushing to leave in the night after your reception. Deer and zebra graze by the lake while family and friends gather in peace and privacy. We will meet you at your convenience. Call anytime for more information and to arrange a private tour.

$ – Inexpensive

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Church

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

7873 FM 2101, Quinlan, TX (903) 461-9924

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Cathy M

This is the coolest retreat. It's hard to imagine all this wildlife and so much land and waterfront, with this kind of ambiance, so close to the big city. It felt more like being in Australia or somewhere very exotic. Having the ability to rent the Lodge as well as the event... Read More venue, proved to be hugely convenient and saved time and money. This place is a great value. we felt comfortable letting the children run and play while the ranch staff helped us get everything organized. Simply put, its gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Ashlin l

This place is amazing! We rented Ranch for the dinner rehearsal and a place for the groom and his buddies to have a place to stay both nights. Peninsula Ranch was more than we expected it to be. The group of young men and women were able to fish, play bean bag toss,... Read More horseshoes, listen to music all while enjoying the deer, zebra and other wildlife. Debi was great from the start.. she help by first taking us on a tour of the place and then helping in other areas... getting dates and times set up, items we would need as well as helping us decorate the night of the rehearsal. Staci the owner was very helpful as well. We also enjoyed getting to know him. Thank you both for helping make an awesome memory for my son's special time in his life. We hope to visit you both again!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Cassandra P

This place was amazing and so beautiful. We had our wedding and reception here and it was well worth it. The animals, which included deer, zebra, donkey, bobcat & more were a crowd pleaser for sure. The owner and wait staff were a pleasure and so helpful. We couldn't have... Read More asked for a smoother or better day. Big thanks goes out to them.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Laura K

The Kennemer wedding was absolutely beautiful. It started to rain right before the outside wedding we had planned. We did not know what we were going to do..... start moving the tables where the reception was planned, wait the rain out or..... move it to the chapel. Then the... Read More decision was made and the Peninsula Ranch (PR) crew along with many of our guys started grabbing chairs, drying them off and putting them inside the chapel. The day was not lost. It was a gorgeous wedding in the chapel. The rain could not stop this wonderful day. The bridal group along with a few others stayed in the Lodge. It had a rustic feel with all the comforts of home. And don't forget to take that much needed moment between getting everything done to set outside and breathe in the fresh clean air and adore the beautiful scenery. The reception was catered by PR as well. The food was delicious and the staff was fantastic. I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion you may be planning. Mother of the Groom - Laura Kennemer

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melody P

Wow, we just had the best wedding EVER! Thank you so much Stacey, Trampas, and Debi for all you did to make our wedding so amazing! You are gracious hosts and we couldn't have asked for better weather or a better venue. Thank you for the fresh eggs for breakfast too!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Debbie S

My wedding was in December of 2015. I still think of how kind everyone was, and how accommodating the staff were. My mother-in-law still talks about the Zebra! Thank you Peninsula Ranch for all my memories.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

The place is beautiful but the owner Staci had dogs and cats coming into the reception hall during set up and during reception he hung around looking for reasons to kick people out which he did even made the groom leave when the groom asked for part of a refund would not... Read More recommend this place the owner ate our food and drink our drinks hey forced drunk people to leave little does he know that that is a lawsuit in itself seeing as how he allows BYOB

2017-06-28T16:29:56 Response from the vendor

Normally I would not hesitate to apologize for any negative experience from one of our guests, but in this case I have to dispute some of the claims made in the above review. First, we do not, and have never allowed, BYOB. Like every other... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Trampas Smith

The ranch has been a part of my life since I was young and I enjoy sharing it with others, especially through the special experience of a wedding. I do my best to make sure that everything goes according to plan, and so far, every one has been a success. It has been a true pleasure to see so many groups through. The positive energy and surrounding nature always make me feel lucky to be where I am.