Perfect Princess Events

Connecticut area and beyond

Floral, Event Design and Invitations

PPEvents is a floral, event design, & invitation studio located in Connecticut. We provide beautiful fresh flowers, well design events, and quality invitations & stationery for your wedding or event. Every person is unique and you should have an event that truly reflects your personal style.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Vernon, CT Connecticut area and beyond (860) 985-8009

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kimberly L

From my initial call, to my skype interview to the day of the actual wedding, I cannot rave enough about PPE and Helena!! Helena was creative, professional and very easy to work with during the entire planning process. During our Skype meeting, (I live out of state) Helena... Read More understood my vision and knew exactly how to execute it. She also came up with some great ideas along the way. I wanted a particular flower and she said it might not be available for my wedding (out of season) but she came up with a great solution. In the end, Helena called me saying that she was able to pull off getting the flower I originally wanted! I was so excited! The day of the wedding, everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Helena truly lived up to her word and understood my vision. She was prompt with phone calls and emails and flexible to setting up calls. All the flowers were perfect from the bouquets, to the church and the centerpieces were out of this world. When the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle at church, Helena's work and flowers, took my breath away. My husband mentioned to me how much he liked the floral arrangements and like most males, he is not one to notice those things. If I ever have an event in CT and need floral arrangements, Helena will be my first phone call. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nikki N

I used Perfect Princess Events for my bridal shower in April and for my Wedding in June. Both events were beautiful thanks to the help of Helena at Perfect Princess Events. Before meeting with her, my wedding board on Pinterest was filled with a million and one different ideas... Read More of what I wanted my wedding to be like, but Helena was the one to notice a pattern in my posts and really helped me narrow down my wedding style. After that first meeting with Helena, planning the rest of my wedding was so much easier! My bridal bouquet was even more beautiful than I imagined and the centerpieces that Helena created were absolutely gorgeous. On the wedding day, when she delivered my bouquet and the bridesmaids' and flower girls' bouquets, each bouquet was in it own individual box, decorated with the theme of our wedding. Little details like this made working with Helena an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Danielle C

Just the name alone got me. Helena made me feel like a perfect princess on my wedding day. As soon as I met Helena I knew she was the right vendor. She had such vision and knowledge of flowers. She helped me create my dream flower arrangements. She was excellent with... Read More communication, always answered my questions very quickly. I could not wait to see my flowers on my wedding day. She blew my mind. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on them. They smelt amazing. I couldn't stop looking at my bouquet and smell the beautiful peonies she put in. You can tell Helena loves what she does. She wants to help you complete your vision for your special day and make it perfect. i would highly highly recommend her to any bride. If I ever need flower arrangements in the future I will definitely be going straight to her.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Jennifer A

Perfect Princess Events did such an incredible job! Helena was so helpful in making sure that what I had envisioned came true! She went over all the details with me and sat down as many times as I needed to make sure that we had everything set for the big day. The day of the... Read More wedding she took care of everything and I had to worry about nothing. From the bouquets and buttoners, to the church arrangements, to everything for the reception, she took care of. Everything was done perfectly and we had so many compliments on our centerpieces. I honestly could not have been happier! Thank you Helena!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Jennifer A

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tanja D

Helena did such a wonderful job with all of our flowers for our big day. From the beautiful bouquets, to the stunning centerpieces, to the absolutely magnificent ceremony flowers everything was absolutely perfect. The flowers were so fresh and lasted throughout the entire day!... Read More Helena was so easy to work with and I couldn't have asked gor more! Thank you so much for making our wedding day super special!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kelly T

We couldn't have had a better vendor to work with for our wedding flowers. Helena's creativity and eye for floral design blew us away at our wedding. She took our ideas and created beautiful bouquets, ceremony decor and reception centerpieces that were so impressive and... Read More definitely added the ‘wow factor’ to our special day. She is professional, easy to work with and responsive. With all the 'to-do's' involved with a wedding, having Princess Perfect Events design your flowers is something we would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jennifer C

Perfect Princess Events did an amazing job at my July 2nd wedding. Helena met with me, listened to me, navigated my Pinterest boards, and really figured out better than I did what I liked and wanted. There were even special requests, like having succulents in the bouquets to be... Read More given to special family members, and Helena knew exactly how to make it all work. Other florists seemed confused by the succulent request, but Helena knew her plants and how to make it all come together. We got amazing comments about the bouquets, and everything was on time and easy to communicate. Helena is a pro with efficiency and technology. She was great to work with, and I would highly recommend her. Her prices were very competitive and her quality beyond compare.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Julie S

Helena did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, responsive, and beyond helpful. She talked with me for hours on the phone or skype, since my wedding was not local, and helped me to put together the most beautiful displays. She is super... Read More tech savvy, so we used dropbox and pinterest to share ideas to make sure she was creating the vision I had. Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Thank you, Helena!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

I looked high and low for affordable chuppah rental options in our area. Everything was a little more than I wanted to pay and didn't include set up or break down. Since we got married so close to Connecticut, I decided to broaden my search a little bit - and that's when I... Read More found Helena! Since I only needed to rent a chuppah, we were able to do everything by email. She responded to my questions quickly and was patient when I couldn't get technology to cooperate with me. We had to move everything inside at the last minute on wedding day, and Helena's team was super flexible and had no issues with the new plan. They broke down after the ceremony, so I didn't have to worry about anything. Helena was SO easy to work with and helped me bring to life the ceremony that I'd always imagined. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to others!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Christine S

I recently used perfect princess for our wedding in May. I loved working with Helena and felt like my wedding was in good hands upon meeting her for our consultation. We worked within a budget, which Helena was very cognizant of. In addition, I found her to be very... Read More professional and proactive in the planning for the wedding. The bouquets and everything provided were exquisite and was raved about by our guests. I highly recommend her for future weddings!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

I loved my wedding flowers from Helena! She was very easy to work with and prompt with her responses. The quality of the flowers was excellent--I especially loved the beautiful arch she made that was set up outside during our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Perfect... Read More Princess Events!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Laura T

I was so happy with Perfect Princess Events. Helena initially wowed me with her portfolio, reasonable cost, and attention to detail. She captured my image for my wedding perfectly and I was SO SO happy with how all of the flower arrangements came out. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Rachel

Helena did a phenomenal job on my flowers and chair sashes for my wedding!!!! I will definitely recommend her to any of my family/friends who need flowers/event design for any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Sarah B

My wedding flowers were exactly what I had hoped for thanks to Helena! She took my vision of lush and romantic and brought it to life by showing me flowers I could never have found myself. From the flower in my hair (that was the perfect addition) to the flowers on my cake and... Read More in the church, they were all stunning. Helena was prompt with responses and very easy to work with. I'm so happy we were able to work together!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Elizabeth S

Helena did a fabulous job with our floral arrangements. She stuck right within our budget and the colors provided a great pop for the crisp, fall day. Our wedding had a ton of props (photography themed) and she worked with all of the cameras to make sure they were perfectly... Read More coordinated with the flowers. The quality of flowers was tremendous, and my bouquet was even alive after we returned from our honeymoon a week later. If you're planning a 2016 CT wedding, give Helena a call. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jennifer A

Perfect Princess was a delight to work with. As an event planner from Chicago, I needed someone that would help me with this destination wedding. Perfect Princess was detailed, prompt, used fresh, amazing flowers and came thru with our vision. Jennifer 7/25/15

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Stephanie B

When we had our first meeting with Helena she listened to everything I had to say and never tried to steer me in a different direction. She really knew a lot about the flowers and told me everything I'd need to know as well. When she delivered the flowers I was super impressed.... Read More They were everything I wanted and more. My bridal party couldn't get over how good the bouquets smelled and they looked amazing in all the pictures. Thank you so much Helena!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Amelia T

Helena was great to work with. She knows everything about flowers and helped me pick a look that worked with my wedding vision. She delivered everything in a timely manner the day of the wedding and was amazing with getting back to all of my detailed questions via email. I... Read More highly recommend her to any bride.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kim C

Perfect Princess Events provided all of the floral arrangements and table decor for our wedding, and I could not have been happier with the results! It was perfection! Helena spent a lot of time getting to know what I envisioned for our special day, and she made that a... Read More reality. She paid attention to every detail and used my favorite flowers in exactly the right colors to create stunningly beautiful elegant arrangements. She also decorated all of the tables, making them look especially classy. Between the flowers and table decor, our reception was breathtaking! What also impressed me about working with Helena was how many ways I could communicate with her. We were able to share ideas through email, text, phone, Pinterest, Drop Box, Facebook and in-person meetings. She responded right away every time I reached out to her, and I really felt like I had someone on my side working to achieve the same goal. I was immensely happy with Perfect Princess Events' work, and I would highly recommend them!

DO NOT GO WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT PERFECT PRINCE EVENTS

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Rachel G

I will be 100% honest in this review, in that I was 1,000% happy with all the flowers but mine especially!!!! One of the biggest things I wanted with my bouquet was for it to have a piece my mother's wedding dress wrapped around the stems, it brought such a beautiful and... Read More emotional touch to them! They were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed in meetings prior to the big day. Not only was Helena great to work with, but she took the time to go over with me different choices I had, helped me put together my flowers, SOOO flexible and patient. As many brides do…we change our minds and end up deleting and/or adding things we forgot about! I would recommend all those brides out there to go with Perfect Princess Events with Helena, I promise you…you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you so much Helena for my beautiful flowers and making it all come together!!!! :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lana P

Being a person who didn't really know much about flowers, I went to PPE based on a recommendation from a friend who's sister had just gotten married, used PPE and loved her. After my experience, I now know why, and will highly recommed PPE! Helena was patient with my lack of... Read More knowledge about flowers and took the time to show me different pictures and explain different types to me so I could get a better understanding of what I was going to be choosing. She was able to stay in my budget (without me even telling her what it was!) and brought my attention to certain wedding details I may have overlooked without her. Everyone loved the flowers and the centerpieces were gorgeous! If i ever need flowers for another occassion, I would use PPE again without hesitation!

Beautiful and affordable flowers

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kristin L

Helena at Perfect Princess Events was incredible! Right from the start I knew that she was right for us when she asked what we were looking for and my desire for "springy flowers" didn't send her running for the hills. I was totally clueless at the start but thankfully she... Read More seamlessly guided us through the process, helping us pick out what we liked (colors, style, flowers and bling!) and giving us plenty of affordable alternatives when we asked. She came up with the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen and "the flowers are GORGEOUS" was the first thing that at everyone mentioned all night! She was truly a pleasure to work with and even went the extra mile to help the boys (all 10 of them!) pin their boutonnieres on so that they we're secure and facing the right way. She is amazing and comes highly recommended from this VERY happy bride and groom!

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lynsey E

After meeting with many florists, I found Helena's expertise and professionalism to be extremely refreshing. She was prompt, courteous, honest, and extremely well educated in her field. Her prices were also very reasonable. My husband and I were honestly blown away by the final... Read More product that Helena produced for us; the arrangements were so beautiful and our guests commented on them all night. She ended up creating a beautiful ivy and rose arch for us as well as all of the bouquets and corsages. I would highly recommend Helena and Perfect Princess Events to any bride or groom who is looking for the best professional florist in the CT area. I would also highly recommend her to the savvy bride or groom because her flexibility and honesty made it extremely easy to work within our budget.

Perfect flowers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Madeline S

I recently used Perfect Princess Events for my wedding flowers and I could not have been happier with how they turned out. I am someone who likes flowers, but doesn't really know too much about them. We went to our first meeting with Helena with just a Pinterest board of what... Read More we liked and didn't like, and she completely understood our vision. She was also conscious of our budget which I appreciated. Helena was so easy to work with, answering all of our questions and even creating an mock centerpiece to help us figure out linen colors :) On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and Helena even took the time to text me a picture of the reception so I could see how everything was looking. Everything was gorgeous and I would definitely recommend PPE to any bride!