Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Serving all of Central and Upstate New York

Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment and Lighting......

Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment is the finest and most respected music entertainment and lighting service for wedding receptions...Tom and Gary will personally make sure your special wedding day is everything you've ever dreamed of. You'll have peace of mind knowing that Tom and Gary will be by your side handling all the details perfectly and hassle free. And with our extensive experience, polished performance skills and outstanding equipment...we will "exceed" your expectations. Please visit our website for more information and added services that we can provide for your special day!!

Celtic, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

7323 Oswego Rd., Liverpool, NY Serving all of Central and Upstate New York (315) 451-2888

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Colleen P

There could be no better DJ choice than Gary and Tom with Perfect Sounds! They did my daughter's wedding Oct. 1st and never skipped a beat. They emceed everything efficiently and professionally from start to finish and had the whole reception dancing all night!! Special... Read More dances were spaced perfectly so the guests were still pumped to keep it going all night! They were so professional dressed in their tuxes, had beautiful uplighting throughout the venue and were experienced to know how to keep the party going!! I highly recommend them and know for certain when we have our next wedding they will definitely be there!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Morgan F

Tom and Gary did such an amazing job at our wedding! While meeting with them to plan, they had great suggestions and experience for both music and the timeline of a wedding. They were so patient and calm during the whole reception. They listened to all our requests and knew... Read More exactly how to get our party started! Highly recommend perfect sounds!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Deb S

We hired Perfect Sounds in February 2017 for my daughter's wedding on August 19th. Gary was amazing from the very beginning! My daughter lives in California; so Gary met with me to get the overview of the wedding; met with us again when my daughter came home for her wedding... Read More shower to confirm details; then stayed in contact with us the week before the wedding to ensure he had all of the details he needed for he and Tom to host a memorable evening for us. We changed details up at the last minute, and Gary and Tom did not miss a beat. Do not underestimate the impact and importance a great DJ has on your reception. Gary and Tom will not disappoint; they are professional, experienced, have an amazing sound system, are able to read your guests' reaction to the music, and keep the dance floor packed all night! We had so much fun!! I highly recommend them. Thank you Tom and Gary for helping to create such a memorable evening!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lauren A

Wow! We cannot say enough great things about Perfect Sounds! Great people to work with- professional and fun! Collaborated with our bridal party for special touches throughout their speeches. They got the party started right after dinner and kept everyone on the dance ALL... Read More NIGHT!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jessica L

Gary and Tom were amazing. Gary was very detailed and enjoyable to work with as soon as I booked. Anytime I had a question they responded very quickly. Gary again net with us a few days before the wedding to go over last minute details. Gary helped suggest songs and a timeline... Read More for the wedding as I had know idea lol. the wedding day they were super professional and kept the party alive. I have had so many compliments and guests asking where we found them! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dee K

We used Perfect Sounds for our daughter's wedding and they did a fantastic job. They made great suggestions for how the evening should go, they played the music the group wanted to hear, and everyone had a wonderful time. We are still getting compliments on how fun the wedding... Read More was. I especially loved the uplighting they provided which transformed the whole reception hall - a definite must! Our family would highly recommend Perfect Sounds for any event, especially a wedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Morgan P

Gary and Tom DJ'd my wedding and all we can say is WOW! I had been to a wedding and that's how I had first learned of Tom and Gary. They had every single person at our wedding on the dance floor!! The best part was that we gave them a small playlist then told them to wing it and... Read More go by what everyone is responding to, so they really are true experts with crowd pleasing music. Our day truly wouldn't have been as spectacular as it was if Perfect Sounds wasn't our DJ. Bravo guys!!! Thank you for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Colleen P

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Debbie D

Gary and Tom DJ'd my nieces wedding on Saturday, October 1st. From the moment the introductions were done they had the dance floor rockin! They played music young and old that everyone of any age group could dance to. Great guys with a great sense of what your party... Read More needs. It was a great reception that nobody wanted to end. I highly recommend them for your party, or reception.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kyle K

Tom and Gary at Perfect Sounds did an awesome job at our wedding on September 3rd. We live on the west coast and they were super flexible with meeting with us at our convenience, quick correspondence on texts, and phone calls to make sure everything was set for the day of. They... Read More did a great job of keeping our wedding running smoothly and the dance floor packed until the end of the night!! We had so many compliments on the music. We also used their photobooth and it was a HUGE hit. All of the props and signs are awesome and so funny!! The guests loved that they could email themselves copies of the photos and we were thrilled we got a CD with copies of them all! :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Beth G

We booked Perfect Sounds for our DJ and photobooth. One of things we liked is that Tom and Gary are the owners and are also the DJs. Some places we talked to employed a whole bunch of DJs and we were not able to talk to the DJ who might be doing our wedding, only the owner,... Read More which made us uncomfortable. Tom and Gary are experienced and knew the best order of events to keep the party going, but they also took what we wanted into account. We had some unique things that we wanted. They worked with us to incorporate all of our ideas and everything went off without a hitch. They also frequently checked in with us throughout the reception and let us know when key events would be coming up or asked if we were happy with the music. The photo booth was also a hit. It was huge and there were tons of high-quality and unique props. Many guests told us it was the best photo booth they've ever seen. Their communication was wonderful throughout the entire planning process. We would recommend Perfect Sounds to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ray C

Gary and Tom were absolutely awesome for our June 4th wedding in Cooperstown, NY. They truly dedicated the time to understand our style of music and make sure our reception went seamlessly. They even worked one on one with our maid of honor to help perfect her speech (she sang... Read More it!) They had everyone dancing the entire night, and our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had. We couldn't have asked for a better day and experience with Perfect Sounds!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jamie S

Tom and Gary were an absolute blast to work with! Our one request was to have one big party and to keep the dance floor packed the entire night... and they exceeded our expectations! Everyone keeps telling us how much they loved the DJs and that their music was fantastic. Per... Read More our venue's security guards.. we were told that it was the loudest and rowdiest wedding of the season and it was all thanks to Tom and Gary. We even made some last minute changes and they were so easy-going and let us customize our day the way we wanted as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Best DJ's ever. Highly recommend perfect sounds. These guys are very professional and fun, they know exactly what they are doing! Best in the business!!! Awesome DJ's, super fun photobooth, and great lighting!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Gary & Tom are the best! A sweet 16 party last night, and all the kids stayed until the very end, and didn't want to leave. The level of service and professionalism was outstanding. If I ever have another party and or wedding Gary and Tom is who I will be calling. Thank... Read More you both!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Elizabeth J

Gary and Tom were amazing. The dance floor was full the entire night, and the music was absolutely perfect. It was exactly what we wanted and I have ZERO complaints!!! I'd recommend Perfect Sounds to anyone and everyone. These guys are professional and do what it takes to make... Read More your night amazing.

If you're looking for a fun wedding environment, look to Perfect Sounds!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Allison B

Perfect Sounds provided DJ service, up lighting, custom wall lighting, and a photo booth for our wedding on 10/17/15. Gary and Tom catered to every one of our requests without hesitation. The value of their services in relation to the cost cannot be beat! They made our wedding... Read More environment fun, they knew just how to get everyone on the dance floor and how to keep them there! Gary and Tom made the entire night flow smoothly and seamlessly. They really know what they're doing when it comes to wedding entertainment, and their years of experience and positive reviews speak for themselves. You won't be disappointed if you choose Gary and Tom to turn your wedding into the ultimate celebration!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Thank you to Gary & Tom for a fantastic job with our daughters wedding! The ceremony and reception were perfect. Rika & Kelly did a fantastic job with the photo booth too! We cannot wait to see the video messages. They are an excellent vendor to work with and they make sure to... Read More help with whatever the bride and groom need. Thank you again Gary, Rika, Tom and Kelly! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Sarah G

I have been to a few weddings in my life where the DJ was either incompetent or actually ignored the play list of the bride and groom. These DJs are the opposite of that. They are professional, prepared, and funny. They understand the pacing of the wedding and were paying... Read More attention to the crowd the entire night, catering the nuances of the playlist to who was on the dance floor. Their interactions with our guests were pleasant and fun, and overall they added a great deal of professionalism and organization to the wedding that would not have been there otherwise. At the last minute we had to adjust our venue and they came and adapted the plan that we had made with them beforehand to accommodate this change. They meet with the bride and groom ahead of time and pride themselves on no-mistakes, and they made none. The price is reasonable and they stay longer for a prearranged price if you need them to which we did. This way there are no surprises. If you are having a wedding in upstate NY, especially in the Syracuse area, then there is really no other choice. These are the guys that you want. -Adam

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Sara A

Perfect Sounds was absolutly wonderful! They did such a great job, and made our wedding so much fun, for not only my friends, but for all ages! There was a great variation of song selections, and no one was left out! We have used them for all of our family functions, from... Read More birthday parties to weddings and we look forward to using them in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Anne r

This was the best part of our wedding! Gary did an amazing job DJ our wedding last weekend! I couldn't have asked for a better time, we were getting phone calls later that night and the entire next day asking who our DJ was and that it was an amazing time. We even had someone... Read More say the Wedding of the year! We are so grateful for them making our day perfect! They really had our backs in every aspect. THEY ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! If you do not use them...you are truly missing out! Thank you guys so very much from the bottom of our hearts, it was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

I am the mother of the bride and Perfect sound DJ service was the best very professional and guided us through with great suggestions! They took care of music for the ceremony and the reception I would highly recommend them and kept the party going we did not want the day to... Read More end!! The best ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I know this is a wedding site but I felt I had to let everyone know what a wonderful job Perfect Sound Entertainment & Lighting does. We had Perfect Sounds for our 50th class reunion and they did a fantastic job. Gary & Tom were professional in every way and attentive to every... Read More request that was asked for them to play that night. They got everyone on their feet dancing and we all felt like we had travel back into the 60s again. They are the best! If you are looking for a DJ for your special event of any kind I would highly recommend them. Thanks Perfect Sounds for making my 50th class reunion at one I will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

My wedding was July 25th 2015 at the Holiday Inn in Liverpool. Tom and Gary were the best DJs a bride could ask for. They made everything easy and run smoothly. My husband Mitch and I love to dance and have fun and they were perfect. All our friends were up having a great time... Read More dancing their butts off. Somehow one of our friends even got ahold of their mic and sang us a song and it was awesome. I love watching my wedding DVD and seeing everyone have such a good time. They helped create the best memories! My friends Amanda and Billy had them at their wedding as well and had nothing but awesome things to say. Everyone said "wow your DJ had us sweating we were dancing so much". Mitch and I could not have asked for a better DJ. We loved you Gary and Tom and can not thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Melanie E

We couldn't have been happier with Gary and Tommy! They were awesome! From the moment I contacted Gary he was helpful and was great to work with the entire time. We had to plan everything from CA and both he and Tommy were extremely accommodating throughout the planning process.... Read More It was a pleasure to work with them. The big day itself was amazing, they kept the party going the whole night! Quality sound, quality equipment, and they have a great vibe about them in general. I highly recommend their services!

Gary Muratore & Tom "Sawyer" Soccocio

We are Tom and Gary, owners of Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment and lighting. Together, Tom and Gary have been the most complimented and recommended wedding DJ’s in all of Central and Upstate New York. Perfect Sounds uses their nearly 3 decades of music entertainment experience to get your party going and keep it there until the last song is played. Tom and Gary will be with you every step of the way to help you plan the most perfect wedding reception …respecting your wishes and desires. We have the experience to blend your ideas and suggestions into a night that will be ever lasting!!