Yayee! It's here it's finally here! It's your day!

My mission is to make sure you look & feel absolutely radiant so that it can be translate into those gorgeous pics where memories will remain. My expertise will make you look flawless in pics and in person. Let me help you achieve the perfect bridal look & deliver you the best service in the industry!

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Broadway Avenue, Holbrook, NY (631) 204-7719

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Jillian S

WOW is all that I can say! Working with Vivian and her team for my wedding was a dream come true. She is so incredibly professional, timely and most of all talented. I briefly described to her a look that I had in mind and she made it happen. She was so sweet to be around, and... Read More really put me at ease from the day of my trial, to my actual big day. I received her information from a referral and am SO happy I did. Thank you Vivian and Perfectly Blended for making me look exactly how I've always wanted to on the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Christine P

Vivian is so amazing! She is so easy to talk to and so easy to get a hold of. She spends so much time with you, listens to what you want, and makes you look gorgeous! I used her for my wedding this past October, and she did my mother's makeup, my mother in law's makeup, and my... Read More bridesmaids' makeup as well and they were all so beautiful! I will continue to use her for more events and I will definitely recommend her to my friends. She is able to make you look beautiful and feel beautiful and that is so important on your wedding day! Thank you so much!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Julia C

Vivian was such a pleasure to work with. She is a true professional and provided wonderful service on my wedding day for me, my bridesmaids, and moms! We all absolutely loved our makeup! People complimented us all day on how beautiful we looked! I highly recommend Vivian!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Vivian was extremely professional, punctual, and creative. She was able to create unique and gorgeous looks for 12 ladies who all had different needs with Brittany working in one room and Vivian in the other. Everyone complimented our makeup all night long and it lasted well... Read More into the night and even into the next day! We highly recommend Vivian and her team for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Danielle V

Vivian was amazing. I can't say enough about her. I was stationed overseas in Japan and was not able to meet with anyone for trials until two months before my wedding. I also wasn't living in NY so I had one shot to book the perfect make up artist. I booked her without the... Read More trial because she was recommended by a friend and I saw how beautiful her work was . The trial went amazing and she did an even more amazing job on the wedding day. She was on time and she and her team finished 14 women on time!!!!! This is unheard of with hair and make up artists, and even my photographer and videographer were impressed. Absolutely everything with her team went perfect and seamless. Not to mention my make up looked beautiful and was waterproof! My bridesmaids and mother, mother-in-law and Aunt loved her as well. Many took her card. She made them look yearssss younger ! She is the best!! Do not wait and book her nowwww

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Randall J

Vivian and her team were absolutely amazing in every way possible! Very professional and a delight to spend time with. Every girl in my bridal party including me and my mother looked absolutely gorgeous. There were a total of 9 girls getting their makeup done and she came with... Read More another artist, as promised, to help get everyone done on time. My make-up came out beyond expectations, making me feel confident and beautiful! It lasted all night and even into the next day. Couldn't have asked for a better experience from the trial to the day of the wedding! Will definitely be recommending perfectly blended makeup to friends and using her in the future! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison R

I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Perfectly Blended Makeup. I am a person who doesn’t generally wear make-up and when I do wear make-up, I wear as little as possible. I had heard about Vivian from a family friend who looked gorgeous at her wedding. I scheduled a... Read More trial and it was the best trial I had with anyone by far. Vivian listened to the type of person I was, understood me and gave me a dynamic look that still represented me. It was the first time that I truly looked and felt beautiful with make-up on. On the day of my wedding, Vivian and Tatiana were punctual, professional and absolutely lovely. They gave everyone in the bridal party their full attention and the result was amazing. The make-up lasted all day and felt extremely light. Vivian and Tatiana are true masters of their work and I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle B

Vivian is amazing and a true artist! She was recommended through my photographer and it was one of the best decisions I made booking her for my engagement shoot and my wedding. Her professionalism and easy going attitude puts you at ease instantly and you know you are in good... Read More hands. She took my vision of our 1920's engagement shoot and Gatsby themed wedding and brought the vision to life, I felt like I was transported back to that era. My Make up looked so incredible and I received so many compliments on my wedding day and in photos, the makeup was flawless. The day of the wedding Vivian coordinated a perfect timeline bringing an assistant with her who helped work on my large bridal party, they arrived on time and effortlessly completed each girl perfectly and with time to spare for my 1:00 church ceremony. Thank you so much Vivian for my making my day so special, you are truly the best. I would highly recommend Vivian to any bride looking for amazing makeup for their wedding or any other special event.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lindsay S

I will never be able to find the words to express how truly talented, amazing and kind hearted Vivian is. I have never felt as beautiful and confident as I did on my wedding day. Vivian's skills and techniques are simply flawless and she uses nothing but the best in products.... Read More Not only did I not want to take off my wedding gown at the end of the night, I didn't want to wash off Vivian's beautiful work. As I view my wedding photos that just came in, I simply can not say thank you enough to Vivian for making me look and feel the way I did on the biggest and most important day of my life thus far. You have a heart of gold and the hands of a true professional.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 alicia m

I am so happy that I booked Vivian for my makeup for my wedding day. It lasted all day and she did an amazing job. I will use her again in the future for sure!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Tula B

Vivian was truly spectacular. Both the trial and the day of went picture perfectly. She was incredibly accommodating and extremely helpful--she really worked with me to find a style I loved. She did such a fabulous job with my make up alongside two of my bridesmaids and my... Read More mother, who all have varying affections for make up and wanted something a bit different. I had also booked Vivian to meet us at our reception to do touch ups, and it all went perfectly--and the pictures are stunning because of that added touch. I could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kaitlyn R

Vivian and her assistant were awesome! My bridal party and I absolutely loved our makeup! She found a way to make us all look so elegant and "done up" while still looking like ourselves and not overdone! Vivian was super nice, professional, and so accommodating and we appreciate... Read More it so much! She helped keep us relaxed and on time as well. The makeup lasted all night I did not even touch up once! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Vivian is amazing! she is so talented at what she does and everyone in my bridal party looked stunning. The makeup lasted all night & I got so many compliments! I would recommend Vivian to anyone! You will not regret it! Thank you so so much Vivian :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Amazing makeup artist but very very expensive... 250 for air brush.......

2016-04-26T16:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! Vivian and her team at Perfectly Blended Makeup always strive for perfection. With a team of makeup artists that are certified in all areas of bridal makeup including airbrush; Perfectly Blended Makeup only uses the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Allyson L

THE BEST! So professional and talented. Vivian is the perfect person to have by your side the morning of your wedding. She listens and takes her time to ensure you are nothing but happy. My makeup looked perfect both in person and in photographs and lasted into the next morning.... Read More Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Melissa B

Vivian is THE BEST! She is extremely talented and professional; it is obvious that she truly cares about her work and of course, making you look and feel beautiful! She had done my makeup for my best friend's wedding 2 years ago and I immediately knew that I would book her for... Read More my own wedding in September. She did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids and mothers. Thanks again, Vivian!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015

I wish I could give more stars! Let me start off by saying- I was having anxiety trying to find a makeup artist. I've been in and a part of a lot of weddings in the past couple of years and so I was very picky on the things I wanted and did not want. Finding a makeup artist who... Read More could accommodate these needs seemed impractical so I just kept pushing it off! Six months before my wedding I happened to be at a wedding where another wedding was taking place in the same venue. I took notice to the absolutely FLAWLESS bride and bridesmaids. Their makeup looked so natural but also,.. so dramatic! The makeup didn't look caked on AT ALL- and their eyes were just WOW. The makeup didn't look like it was on their face making them look like a completely different human being (1 of the fears I had). Obviously, I had to ask them who did their makeup and drum roll please…. The answer: Vivian! I contacted Vivian right away and fell IN LOVE. She is SO nice and funny…. Beautiful inside and out and has the patience of a saint! She did the makeup for my Trial, Bridal Shower and Wedding. My bridesmaids were also IN LOVE with her. She's very approachable and a master at what she does. She has no problem giving you suggestions and they are always GREAT ones! My Mom and Bridesmaids are still raving about her (and they are all even pickier than I am!). We all used her for airbrush and my sister for my shower used her for regular makeup. She can do both effortlessly and perfectly. I can't wait for another opportunity to call her up and work with her again.. she's fantastic!

Vivian is the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Emily G

Vivian is truly the best! I has 3 trials and she was by far the best. She took care of me (the bride), 10 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls and we all looked stunning! I wanted a vintage. pin up feel for my wedding and she totally rocked it. We all sported winged liner, red lips... Read More and perfect contouring - all things not easy to accomplish on so many different girls - but she did it! Her completely genuine and caring personality coupled with extreme professionalism makes her the best choice for a makeup artist. She is prompt, enthusiastic and makes you feel at ease. I can't wait to use her services again !!

Absolutely Amazing Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 ToniAnn

Vivian did my makeup for my Bridal Shower (July 2014) and my Wedding (8/30/14), and she was absolutely PHENOMENAL. I have gotten SO many compliments on my makeup at both my shower and wedding, and have recommended her to all my friends who are about to get married. Vivian was... Read More such a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but she was so kind and professional, and made me never second guess that my makeup would be flawless. I had done a trial before with another vendor, and hated it. Once I met Vivian, and she did my trial I knew she was perfect. She is dependable, and from the beginning, responded to all of my emails and/or texts within minutes. She always arrived early, listened to all my makeup ideas, and executed them brilliantly. On the day of my wedding, I had a very rare moment where I was alone in my bridal suite. I was in my dress with my makeup and hair done. I will never forget looking in the mirror and saying to myself, OMG!! I have never felt more beautiful. The prettiest I have ever felt in my life. And I have Vivian to thank. Book her immediately!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alex D

Vivian did airbrush makeup on me, and traditional makeup on my mother and maid of honor. She was fantastic to work with. Super responsive from the beginning, flexible as I added on new people to get their makeup done and changed the location where we were meeting. She arrived... Read More early on the day and very graciously waited while I rushed to make our appointment. Vivian was great at working with our photographers, and also has a lovely demeanor - very important for a stressed out bride - and she was very charming with my mother who was dealing with her own nerves. Totally recommend Vivian. Makeup stayed put all day and night!

So happy!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Rebecca G

Vivian was absolutely amazing!! She did my makeup, the moms', and the bridesmaid's makeup...and we all got so many compliments! She is a true artist and has a way of making everyone look their best, without it looking like makeup was caked on! She is also incredibly sweet and an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend Vivian!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Meghan R

Vivian is truly amazing! I'm really picky with my makeup, and so are a lot of my bridesmaids, and everyone was happy and looked gorgeous! She is super talented and so sweet! My makeup was flawless all day. So highly recommend! Loved having her as a part of my day. Even gave... Read More me a pep talk while getting my makeup done ;) Her and her team are the best!!

Book Her Now!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Michelle S

If she's available on your date, BOOK HER NOW!!! Vivian was the make-up artist for my wedding and she is absolutely AMAZING!!! Obviously her make-up is gorgeous but above that she is so easy to work with, listens to you if you want something changed and is such a sweet person! I... Read More had two trials with her and hired her to stay with us the whole day since I had a 2nd dress/look for the reception. My mom, my sister and I used Vivian for my wedding and she knew how to work with all of our skin types. She made sure we all looked good throughout the day, touching us up with lip gloss or powder here and there. Vivian worked well with my hair stylist which was also very important to me. For my 2nd style, to save time, they worked on me simultaneously and the work was flawless. I can't say enough good things about Vivian! As I told her, I wish I could put her in my pocket and just have her with me all the time making me look and feel beautiful!!! Thank you again Vivian!!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Vanessa G

Vivian did my makeup as well as makeup for my bridal party on the day of my wedding. She is so professional, talented, and made us all feel so comfortable. My makeup lasted throughout the entire evening and it was exactly what I wanted. Each of my bridesmaids loved their makeup... Read More and I would absolutely use her again and recommend her to anyone! AMAZING!

Flawless makeup!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Victoria S

Vivian was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup that day! She made my skin look flawless! Due to the stress of wedding planning, I started to break out, but on my wedding day you could never tell(all due to her expertise). She... Read More chose the perfect color selection for my complexion, and she made me look like the best version of myself, and I really felt beautiful after getting up from her chair! She also did makeup for my mom and sister, who also looked flawless! She is extremely talented and if I could hire her to do my makeup every day I would!