I Worry About the Details, So You Don't Have To!

Planning a wedding can certainly be overwhelming, but not when you have a certified wedding coordinator as your personal assistant! Whether you haven't begun to plan, you're part-way through your planning, or entering the final stretch, my top-notch coordination skills will make the rest of the process a breeze!

Rehearsal Dinner, Cocktail Hour, Reception

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking

36 Scituate Street, Arlington, MA (508) 308-0307

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Adam A

My (now wife) and I did our research on planners and she stumbled upon Patty. We did our first meeting together (fiancee, me, and Patty) and Patty was warm and super inviting. From there, Patty and I did most of the meetings together. It is safe to say that she continued to... Read More be as warm and friendly as our first meeting. Patty was tremendously responsive. I believe the longest I waited for an email response for Patty was a few hours (and that was for a VERY non-time sensitive response). It was usually minutes before she responded. Patty always picked up her phone. She also did a wonderful job of making herself available for after work meetings. In terms of organization, she was equally special. Our wedding was very complicated (3 day wedding with camping on a farm, etc. etc.). She had a master binder (color coded, etc) with EVERY document we used on record. She also knew all of those documents like the back of her hand, so if I had questions about a vendor, she could give me the answer without me going and looking it up. In terms of contacts with vendors/venues, I was impressed. At the first meeting, Kim and I had a general ideas as to what we wanted as well as a Pintrest board. At the second meeting, Patty had 10 or so venues that matched our desire, several caterers, etc.. She provided us with pro's and con's for each option we were looking through as well. In terms of anything else to know, there isn't much else. Patty was incredibly thoughtful. My wife was very stressed about the wedding - Patty brought her a six pack of Mike's hard lemonade to a meeting. I was getting super busy at work - Patty offered to shop for us for decor items free of charge for this service. She's a rock star. What would I have done differently? Worry less. There were moments where I literally though to myself "We are planning a wedding. I need to be more stressed. What is wrong?" Nothing was wrong. Patty was just taking care of the details that create that stress. Our wedding was wonderful and we have Patty to thank!

2017-08-01T21:21:18 Response from the vendor

What can I say, Adam? You truly get the "Groom of the Year Award!" Kim was so lucky to have you take the lead on planning your special day -- you rock, and so did your wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amanda W

Patty has so many good qualities, it's hard to be brief here. Now that our wedding has come and gone, I look back and can't imagine what planning would have been like without her. When planning the biggest (and most expensive!) party of your life, the stress can get... Read More overwhelming. But hiring Patty certainly took the pressure off in a huge way and provided us with a mentor and planning companion. Patty is positive, supportive, professional and warm. She was always one step ahead of the game and provided us with do-to lists, vendor recommendations, and ideas. We had a year to plan and by the time the day was here, my husband and I felt like guests at our own wedding. It was spectacular! Friends and family have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Patty is worth it and you will without a doubt not regret hiring her for your special day.

2017-08-01T21:18:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was so great working with you and Matt. Your wedding was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kim M

Patty is AMAZING! Seriously, go hire her. Now. We booked her early in the wedding planning process and ended up working with her for 19 months, from scratch until the big day. This review will be a novel if I list all the qualities that make Patty the most terrific planning... Read More partner, so I'll hit only the high notes. Perhaps most importantly, Patty is so kind and humble and hardworking. (Oh, and super organized! Her binders are incredible.) She was with us every step of the way, from venue and vendor selection to invite and itinerary design and through the wedding weekend itself. She is always optimistic and cheerful - indispensable qualities when you're in the thick of the planning process! - and would even bring my favorite drink to meetings as a little memento to help me stay relaxed :) She shopped for us, addressed everything from our invites to our escort cards, helped us keep track of due dates and gratuities, and had the most thorough question lists for vendor meetings. She thought of things we never would have, and mainly she just made us feel confident and at ease. Honestly, we're so sad that we don't have the wedding as an excuse to email/call/text her now that our wedding is over! Her services are a total bargain for all that she brings to the table, and her services were easily the smartest expense of our wedding. I can't say enough about her professionalism, knowledge, and kindness. She's exactly the partner you want to walk you through the sometimes frantic wedding planning process.

2017-08-01T21:24:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, Kim! Your wedding weekend was nothing short of amazing (just ask any of your guests)! I had so much fun working with you guys and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Joanna S

Patty was truly phenomenal - it's hard to convey the magnitude of what she was able to accomplish for our wedding, but suffice it to say that it was magical. My husband and I had an outdoor wedding in a park with no power outlets, seating, or support from a venue. We had a... Read More number of different vendors (music, flowers, chair rental, food, photographer) that were all arriving when we were going to be getting ready, so we needed someone to be there to greet everyone and set up the area for us. Additionally, we had a number of family members that were helping with DIY stuff, which also needed coordination. Patty made all of the moving pieces (and there were a LOT of them) flow seamlessly from set up to clean up. My husband and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a thing - it was all done, exactly the way that we wanted it to be so we could just enjoy the day. Patty even brought her husband with her to make sure that there were enough hands (and he was just as lovely). In addition to all of the above, I want to add that there was a serious threat of bad rainstorms and, although we had a plan B, we were stubbornly reluctant to pull the trigger on it, as we both felt very strongly about having the ceremony outside, no matter what. Patty was very diplomatic about the rain and our stubborness - she didn't push us to have the ceremony inside, helped us brainstorm about other options, and was totally comfortable waiting until the last minute for us to decide. At Patty's gentle suggestion, we ended up getting a tent from the company that rented the chairs, which Patty facilitated (and she and her husband set up a canopy for the musician themselves). We really appreciated the fact that she was willing to indulge our less than logical feelings, without making us feel pressured or unprepared. Last but not least, she was incredibly affordable considering all the work that she did. I really can't say enough good things, and the above is only a small part of what she did for us. I would absolutely hire her again in an instant.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Katie W

Patty was so great to work with! We hired her to be our wedding planner because we felt her attention to details/ logistics and personality fit perfectly with our own. She was super responsive and had great ideas for vendors or decor. We would highly recommend working with her!

2017-09-23T09:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Katie and Jim! It was so fun working with both of you, and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Takara L

My husband and I did most of the heavy lifting with planning our wedding, and Patty at Perfectly Coordinated was an absolute life-saver for us. We knew we needed professional assistance in keeping on track in the months leading up to the wedding, and Patty provided amazing... Read More structure and advice. Patty was available for any questions via phone, email, and occasional in-person meetings. She was incredibly organized and provided a binder with to-dos even leading up to the wedding day-of tasks that still needed to be done. Patty and her assistant ran the day-of wedding coordination flawlessly, so much so that any small issues to be smoothed over were completed without a concern. Patty is warm, funny, personable, incredibly knowledgeable, and a joy to work with. I found Patty on The Knot, and I recommend her to anyone looking for assistance with wedding coordination. I will miss working with her and can't sing her praises enough!

2017-09-23T09:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Takara! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. You and Ely were both so easy to work with, and I wish you both the best in life! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lori D

Patty, is really amazing to work with, she has a calm, happy and positive presence. Patty is incredibly responsive to calls and emails, which was so reassuring to know that she was always there for us. Organized to a tee! Patty coordinated with all vendors and created a... Read More wedding day timeline that ran smoothly from every angle. We so appreciated having Patty on our side, carrying out our wishes so that we could enjoy the joyous wedding celebrations! We highly recommend Patty! Thank you Patty!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Matt B

To say that Patty coordinated our wedding is an understatement. From our first 'getting to know each other' phone call to our first in-person meeting at a Starbucks, I could tell she was resourceful, organized, and most importantly - passionate about her work. Throughout the... Read More planning process, Patty was very attentive, providing us with monthly checklists, vendor recommendations and suggestions to save money in many areas via email, phone and bi-monthly meetings. She also managed the flow of our big day, making sure everything unfolded according to plan and taking the pressure off of us so that we could sit back and enjoy the ride. Patty is as valuable a partner as one can have in helping to shape and execute their vision for a 'Perfectly Coordinated' wedding day. I'd rate her with more stars but The Knot limits me to 5 😁

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kate L

Planning my Massachusetts wedding from Atlanta, GA was difficult, but Patty was amazing to work with and kept me organized! She helped plan a timeline, coordinated timing with all of my vendors, and even helped me figure out how much I should be tipping each vendor! On the... Read More morning of my wedding, I realized that I forgot to leave a bus shuttle schedule in the hotel lobby (to remind my guests when they would be leaving)- but Patty called the hotel and took care of the whole thing! She was there for every question I had during the wedding and even packed up for us at the end of the night. Patty is incredible and she will definitely put you at ease on your big day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jodi R

Patty was JUST what we needed, RIGHT when we needed her. The 6-weeks of plan is perfect timing. We had done so much planning to personalize our wedding and knew from early on that we wanted to do the leg-work but wanted to sit back and relax on the day. This is exactly how it... Read More played out. Patty was so organized and saw our vision out to every tiny detail. So many times we had questions for her that she anticipated, like she read our minds. Patty went above and beyond helping us figure out how to get everything to and from our very blank slate venue and set it all up perfectly. Go with Patty, you won't regret it for a second!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Emily L

As it got closer to my daughter's wedding, I decided I didn't want to be bothered with all the little details on her wedding day. I hired Patty as a day-of coordinator and was very pleased. Approximately six weeks before the big day she got in touch with us and started putting... Read More together a time line of the day. It was an invaluable help. As the day grew closer, I was getting more and more nervous. Knowing Patty was in the wings to help out really helped calm me down. On the big day, she help put out the small fires that arose and made the day run smoothly. I was able to enjoy the day with my family. I can't thank her enough for giving me a stress free day.

2016-11-09T22:46:13 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy Kate's wedding without having to worry about anything, Ann! It was a wonderful day and she was a beautiful bride. It was a pleasure working with both of you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel C

Patty's work is beyond our power of description. Patty is the most organized person I've ever met in my life, and it is this quality that makes her the best wedding planner. This is not just our opinion. We received numerous compliments from our vendors along the planning... Read More process, telling us how delightful they were working with Patty. My husband and I sincerely believe that it was our decision to hire Patty at the first place that made our wedding so perfect. Every details fell in place perfectly and our guests had a blast. We cannot recommend Patty highly enough.

2016-10-26T19:38:14 Response from the vendor

You are so very kind, Rachel! Your wedding at the Harvard Faculty Club was absolutely beautiful, and I am honored that you chose me to be your coordinator. I loved working with you and I wish you a future filled with love and happiness! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sherman C

Patty is the best in helping us throughout the planning process. She took care of all the details and was responsive and kind. She organized everything in the best manner that I could imagine. On the day of wedding, she coordinated well with all vendors. We couldn't have such... Read More a wonderful and stress free moment without her. Highly recommended!

2016-10-26T19:35:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sherman! Working with you was a real joy. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Eileen M

I planned my Rockport, MA wedding from 1000 miles away and I definitely could not have done it without Patty. We first talked on the phone and she suggested that I do the "Month of" coordinating package. I was unsure if I needed all the help this would offer but I am so, so glad... Read More I did this package. Even if you think you've got things under control, you haven't thought of half of the things that Patty will ask you. She was incredible about making sure my ducks were in a row with vendors, the timing of the wedding day, and she even put me in contact with a vendor I ended up using. Patty and I had countless late night email sessions and she was always very, very quick to respond to my questions/concerns. As she mentions in her site, she has many *very* useful lists for wedding prep, and using these and our conversations, I felt very prepared for the day. As it turns out, you can only be so prepared though. And one of the most important contributions Patty made was her amazing coordinating on the day of the wedding. To me, everything went perfectly. Later I found out that there was a lot going on the behind the scenes, and Patty and her crew were working tirelessly to make my event the huge success that it was. I highly recommend Perfectly Coordinated and Patty to plan your big day. I'm so glad that I had Patty with me along the way; having the time the month before the wedding to get to know her and for her to become familiar with my plans was pricesless. She was my coordinator along the way and became a friend as we worked together. Fantastic person and coordinator.

2016-10-23T22:01:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Eileen! I loved working with you and Ben and your wedding was absolutely amazing. I treasure the friendship that developed as we planned your wedding :) Much love to you and Ben.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Patty definitely has the experience and full of ideas and advice such as organizing the procession for blended families and single parents. She is well organized and knows her stuff. She brought up details that I'd never thought of. She was supportive when there was a problem... Read More vendor and coordinated with vendors, made timelines and lists. Definitely worth having her help with my wedding. I recommend having a planner for the last 6 weeks and day off (as opposed to a day of wedding only planner) because the last month is hectic and crazy. I'm not very organized and had no clue what I was doing. My family was impressed with her hard work and fun, upbeat, pleasant personality. I didn't have to worry about details and focused on enjoying my day. I highly recommend Patty.

2016-08-02T21:11:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Indu. It was truly a joy working with you in the six weeks leading up to your wedding and celebrating your special day with you and Luis. Wishing you both all the happiness life has to offer!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Patty and her team were absolutely fabulous. She was a pleasure to work with through the whole process from planning to keeping us all on track the days leading up to the wedding itself. The weekend of the wedding Patty and her team were here to keep everything flowing in... Read More her calm supportive way. As the mother of the bride, thanks to her work, I was able to relax and completely enjoy the wonderful day. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding event. She is worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.!!

2016-08-01T19:04:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Betty! I am so glad you were able to relax and enjoy Indu and Luis' wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I hired Patty at perfectly coordinated for a day of coordinator. She was amazing! She started before the wedding with talking with all my venders and getting them on the same page. She thought of everything I had not considered and did everything from creating individual... Read More timelines for all of the wedding party to setting up and breaking down decorations. Anything that I asked of her she eagerly agreed to help with. I was so stress free on the day of because she had taken care of every little detail for me. She was always professional yet personable and cared about making everything absolutely perfect!!! I have already recommended her to a friend that is getting married and would recommend anyone else to use her services as well. Her prices were extremely reasonable as well!

2016-07-20T08:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kerri! You were wonderful to work with and yours and Dan's Camp Kiwanee wedding was beautiful! Much happiness to both of you in your married life.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ashley P

Patty helped us during our last 6 weeks of planning. She responded very quickly to all of my questions (and there were a lot!). She really helped keep everything organized and running smoothly, and her detailed timeline kept the whole wedding party on time. On the day of, she... Read More handled all of the details so we could just relax and enjoy it. I'd highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Amanda C

We are so happy we hired Patty to be our coordinator! Her communication skills contributed greatly to the happiest day of my life. She was very responsive to us and dealt directly with our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. We highly recommend Patty!

2016-06-23T19:46:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Amanda! Yours and Nick's rustic wedding was amazing, and I was so glad to be a part of the happiest day of your life! Much happiness to both of you. xoxo

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Elizabeth C

Patty is simply amazing--I honestly cannot recommend her highly enough! We got married at a somewhat DIY venue that only hosts a handful of weddings each year (no on site event manager/staff, we were pretty much just given the keys to the building and told not to burn the place... Read More down) and we used a lot of different vendors and she did an incredible job of juggling everything! When I walked into the reception, I was blown away by how perfect everything looked--Patty did an unbelievable job of executing our vision for our big day and making sure everything was exactly as we wanted. She is very responsive and thought of every little detail. Her ability to manage vendors was an absolute godsend. In terms of vale for your dollar, Patty's services were without a doubt the best money we spent on our wedding.

2016-06-06T17:05:47 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, many thanks to you and Matt for being so wonderful to work with! Your wedding day was amazing, and I am so happy to have been part of it. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Meredith A

Patty was unbelievably helpful and wonderful in planning and executing our very complicated wedding weekend. She made all of our lives so much easier, and managed all of the details very professionally and with great warmth. She and her assistant made everything easier for my... Read More mother, who did a tremendous amount of work to help us make such a wonderful weekend possible, and took a great deal of the stress for her so she could enjoy the weekend with us. Thank you so much!!

2016-05-31T21:32:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Meredith. You and your mom were truly a joy to work with. I wish you and Laudon a lifetime of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Jerilyn W

Patty at Perfectly Coordinated was the glue that held everything together and helped make my wedding day perfect. We reached out to Perfectly Coordinated with less than a year to plan our wedding and Patty got right to it getting us organized and setting up a budget. Patty... Read More communicated with us on a consistent basis, checking in with updates and keeping us on track. Our check-in meetings were very productive and fun. The resources like the budget breakout and timeline checklist Patty provided helped keep us on track. I lived by my beautiful pink binder she provided!! :) As our big day got closer, Patty managed communications with our vendors, helped with final touches on ideas and was just there for moral support. Having Patty as part of our special day meant so much to us! She made sure every vendor was on time and things were setup according to my wishes. She was able to take all of our conversations of what my vision was and ensured it was pulled all together beautifully. I honestly didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, Patty took care of it all. She was professional, supportive, knowledgeable and just so much fun to work with. I found her pricing to be very reasonable for the quality of service and guidance she provide throughout the whole process. I would recommend Perfectly Coordinated to anyone looking for wedding coordination services for any point during the planning process. I couldn't have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without Patty. I am so grateful she was a part our day.

2016-03-10T20:03:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jerilyn! You and John were an absolute joy to work with and your wedding day was amazing. It was truly my great pleasure to be your coordinator and I wish you and your new family a lifetime... Read Less Read More

She really does handle all of the details!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Massa K

I thought I didn't need a planner because I'm pretty organized, but once in the final stretch I began to lose my mind...this is when Patty saved the day. She created to-do lists and reminders so we met all of our objectives and deadlines. She promptly brought items I forgot... Read More about and/or didn't have, to my attention. Patty even booked our limo and shuttle service because I gave up on life after my mom increased her invite list. She was great at working things out even when I forgot to give her information she needed. Patty also helped with items we originally didn't agree on such as writing our welcome letter. Her checklists for the bridal party and vendors were especially helpful because everyone knew where they were supposed to be the day of the wedding, allowing me to sleep in while preparations started. She was a life saver and I'm so thankful we had her to help get us through this day!

2016-01-11T21:21:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Massa! Even the most organized bride needs help keeping track of the hundreds of things that need to be done! Yours and Larry's wedding was beautiful and I am so happy I had the chance to share your dream... Read Less Read More

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Patty was fantastic! I had a very involved 2 day wedding and couldn't have done it without her help. She is extremely organized, also compared to other coordinators we considered hiring, attentive to detail, and goes above and beyond to try to answers my questions and... Read More accommodate our requests. She is happy to communicate and coordinate will all your vendors, which makes your life much easier leading up to the wedding day. She is very responsive to emails, within minutes to hours. I definitely trusted her with my wedding, which relieved a lot of the stress on the actual day. Overall, we were extremely happy with her coordinator services, and would highly recommend her.

Patty the wonderful planner

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

Patty was a fabulous planner. My husband and I were extremely pleased by her work. We hired her to help with for the month of, but she started working for us a few months before the month of. Here are a few things I definitely want to mention: She was very responsive to all our... Read More emails and phone calls She was professional and worked well with all other vendors we used She alerted us to a lot of stuff we were unaware of (ex. things we needed to do, purchase, etc.) She kept on top of us and reminded us to do the things we needed to handle on our own She created very detailed custom timelines for us and all those involved in the wedding that helped tremendously prior to and on our wedding day Overall we were extremely happy with Patty and feel very comfortable recommending her to anyone.

2015-09-09T21:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alyssa! You and Mark were wonderful to work with and your wedding day was storybook perfect! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness...Patty

Patricia Fratto

Like every little girl, I dreamed of having the most beautiful wedding ever! In 2009, that dream came true when I married the love of my life. In the months leading up to our Big Day, something magical happened! I fell in love with wedding planning and knew I wanted to help other brides have the wedding of their dreams, without any of the stress! Nothing makes me happier than hearing a bride say, As soon as I talked to you that first day, a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. Or, Our wedding day went off without a hitch, thanks to you. Let me help YOU have the wedding of YOUR dreams!