Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Northeast Ohio (330) 760-4789

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kayli F

I found Perfectly Planned a few months before my wedding and I'm SO glad I did. We really needed a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding because we knew we wouldn't be able to pull everything off ourselves. I met with Val and Kayle a few times before the wedding and... Read More they were so helpful and were very quick to answer any emails I sent. Kayle was my main contact for the day of the wedding and she is beyond amazing and the sweetest girl I've ever met. I literally don't know how our wedding day would have went as smoothly if it weren't for her. Kayle and Val also helped my family clean up at the end of the wedding because we had a strict deadline to get out of the venue. They went above and beyond. I am so happy I found these girls and am so grateful for all their help!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Allie S

My wedding went flawlessly thanks to Val. I could not have done it without her. When I found myself frazzled or panicked she managed to bring me down and take care of everything. She was prepared when something was forgotten and had everything perfectly timed. All the vendors... Read More she found for me were outstanding. I had so much fun planning with her! <3

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Maggie B

Perfectly planned helped us so much with our wedding. She helped us find our caterer (who everyone raved about) set up meetings for us, called vendors, and more. I highly recommend using Perfectly Planned if you live in the Akron area!