Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Northeast Ohio (330) 760-4789

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alana K

Hiring Val was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We got the month of package and it was well worth it! She helped us find vendors organize our day and make sure everything ran smoothly!! She even help me avoid a crisis when my make up artist canceled last minute... Read More she found someone who was available and they were better than I could’ve imagined! Our wedding day was perfect and that was due to Vals help! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Madelyn H

Val and Kayle are the reason our wedding day went so smoothly and flawlessly. Kayle came in like a breeze, taking care of everything and anything we couldn't do because we we're busy running doing wedding day things. From helping with the timeline, to grabbing us drinks at our... Read More reception, they were constantly watching over everything and making sure any problems that did arise, never reached us. They were our most important vendor by far, and I honestly don't think we could have done it without them. They are a must have for your wedding day. Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Liza B

Hiring Val was easily the best decision I made for my wedding, and arguably one of the better decisions I've made in my entire life. To say that she saved my wedding wouldn't even do her justice! She's fun yet incredibly hardworking, and managed to keep every aspect of my... Read More wedding going even when several other vendors made mistakes that could've easily unraveled the whole thing. I literally can't imagine how things would've gone without her, because she saved the day multiple times! When our liquor provider didn't come prepared with enough champagne flutes, and she got them to pay for replacements from a local event rental facility and deliver them to the venue within about 90 minutes! We also had an issue with our groomsmen tuxedo accessories being the wrong color, and not only did she find a workable solution from the tuxedo rental provider before ceremony time, but she also took them to task on their mistake and set me up to get a full refund after the fact. I can't stress this enough: my perfect wedding wouldn't have even been possible without Val. She deserves much more than 5 stars. If you are wavering on whether or not you need a wedding coordinator, the answer is– you need a Val. She's someone that will go to the ends of the earth just to make sure your vision is perfect, and that's something that's truly invaluable. Seriously, do yourself a favor and stop looking at other planners! This is the one!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kayli F

I found Perfectly Planned a few months before my wedding and I'm SO glad I did. We really needed a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding because we knew we wouldn't be able to pull everything off ourselves. I met with Val and Kayle a few times before the wedding and... Read More they were so helpful and were very quick to answer any emails I sent. Kayle was my main contact for the day of the wedding and she is beyond amazing and the sweetest girl I've ever met. I literally don't know how our wedding day would have went as smoothly if it weren't for her. Kayle and Val also helped my family clean up at the end of the wedding because we had a strict deadline to get out of the venue. They went above and beyond. I am so happy I found these girls and am so grateful for all their help!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Allie S

My wedding went flawlessly thanks to Val. I could not have done it without her. When I found myself frazzled or panicked she managed to bring me down and take care of everything. She was prepared when something was forgotten and had everything perfectly timed. All the vendors... Read More she found for me were outstanding. I had so much fun planning with her! <3

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Maggie B

Perfectly planned helped us so much with our wedding. She helped us find our caterer (who everyone raved about) set up meetings for us, called vendors, and more. I highly recommend using Perfectly Planned if you live in the Akron area!