The Trusted Name in Men's Formal Wear Since 1985

We are Athens's exclusive men's formal shop,family owned and operated since 1985. We have something for everyone. We have an extensive selection of tuxedo and suit rentals at competitive prices. No matter what size you are or what style you are looking for, we have the right fit for you as well as the largest selection of accessories in the area. Some of the brands we carry in stock are Michael Kors, Allure Men, Ike Behar,Larr Brio just to name a few. We believe that everyone should find the perfect style and fit for their special occasion.We are unique in that we actually try on as many different styles and fits as you need to make the best choice for your special day. We provide attentive personalized service to make that happen because our goal is to make you happy.

Rentals, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

1066 Baxter Street, Athens, GA (706) 354-8072

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Paige R

I had a fabulous experience with Perno's! The staff was friendly and made sure that my wedding party looked great. I had one pretty tall groomsman (6'7) and they had no problem getting him the correct fit. The pricing was much better than other vendors in town, and their... Read More selection was a much better quality.