Petal Blush Beauty

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut

Our Philosophy

Have been known as Serai Beauty from 2011-2015 we here at Petal Blush Beauty are excited to continue to provide exclusive on location hair & makeup services. We believe in getting to know our brides on a deeper level, and enhancing our clients' organic beauty so that they feel their absolute prettiest. Our team is fully licensed & trained in all the extras you're looking for. We come to you on your big day. We pride ourselves not only on our talent and experience, but our professionalism & friendliness. Whether your looking for a fresh & glowing or all out glamour, we'll ask all the necessary questions to get to know you best.

43 Quaker Lane , West Warwick, RI Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Amanda S

Kyla and her team exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel more beautiful than I could have imagined — just absolutely killing it in the beauty department! Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup) are truly talented. They blew me away by following my mood board inspiration... Read More so closely, and hitting exactly what I wanted on the first try! I took a risk not doing a second hair trial with the addition of hair extensions (Kyla's suggestion), but we clearly didn’t need it. When she showed me my fuller updo in the mirror, I was overjoyed. My groom's first look reaction was priceless. They accomplished exactly what I hoped that he would feel. He said that I looked natural, just an enhanced version of myself, and he loved it. Several people told me that I was the most beautiful bride that they had ever seen. I know that the hair and makeup contributed to that! They made all of my ladies look and feel amazing on our wedding day as well. One said that it was the best wedding makeup she had ever seen. Kyla was also very patient in answering my granular questions over email throughout the months leading up to the wedding. I really appreciated that. I would highly recommend Kyla and Felicia to any bride! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jessica B

Kyla and Felicia were a pleasure to work with! Scheduling my trial and services for the wedding day were easy because they were so responsive and professional. All of their services are on location which is a huge plus! My hair and make-up looked flawless the entire night and I... Read More felt so beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to any bride getting married in the Newport/Providence area!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sarah B

Kyla and Felicia are absolutely amazing. I first met them when they did my friends wedding last June, and immediately knew I had to have them for my wedding. My wedding was on June 17th, and I had 9 bridesmaids! They are such pros and did everyone's hair and make up in record... Read More time. It was even really muggy and hot in the suite, the a/c wasn't working well and they handled it so well even with hot curling irons and discomfort. my wedding party and moms looked absolutely amazing. People continue to tell me i looked like a movie star on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. I now use Kyla as my go to hair stylist for when I get my hair cut as well. They are two of the sweetest girls you will ever meet and both work so hard. Everyone in my party and my wedding was blown away with how gorgeous my wedding party worked. thank you Kyla and Felicia, I can't thank you enough! They are also doing another one of our friends weddings in September and I can't wait! you will not regret using them for your wedding and i would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Michaela L

They were incredibly helpful with all aspects of hair and makeup, from picking what to do, to creating detailed schedules for the day of! I highly recommend for anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jenna B

Kyla was a pleasure to work with- and a true artist! At my hair trial, she took her own photos that she referenced on the big day, making sure everything was perfect! I had a big bridal party + MOB, MOG and an Aunt (11 people total) and Kyla and Amber worked quickly and made... Read More everyone look amazing! Typically, someone ends up not liking their hair, but everyone was thrilled with the final product. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mario D

We loved working with Kyla and Felicia! They were quick, knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to give us a great experience!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Heather T

They were great to work with! Listened to what I wanted and added their own touches. They were fun to chat with and just as nice as they could be. Highly recommend. I was complimented all night on my hair and makeup and I felt beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Briana Lynn W

Friendly - Professional - Talented! I would highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty [Kyla (hair) and Felicia (makeup)]. Kyla and Felicia did my hair and makeup for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. They also did the hair and makeup of my bridal party (6), MOB, MOG,... Read More aunt, and grandmother. I was so pleased with the way they worked with my grandmother. They were able to translate everyone's "vision" (classic, minimal, etc.) and make amazing recommendations. Everyone was so thrilled with their hair and makeup. It looked fantastic through the heat and sea breeze we encountered that day. For my wedding trial, I brought in a picture from Pinterest and Kyla just went beyond it! I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, so Felicia was fantastic in making recommendations and getting the look to be perfect and more than I was expecting. I will be booking with them again for the next special event!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Erin M

Petal Blush did such an amazing job on my hair and all of my bridal party last weekend! Kyla was so nice and made sure everything was perfect for the big day. From my trial to the very last touch up, she was there to make sure it was flawless. We all got so many compliments! I... Read More would highly recommend Kyla and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah S

The BEST! These girls made every part of getting ready on my wedding day the best experience ever. They were efficient, professional and FUN! They were very accommodating to the look and style everyone wanted with their hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and family looked... Read More unbelievable. Hearing how beautiful everyone felt at my wedding made the day even more special. As the bride, I felt beautiful all day long. Petal Blush Beauty will give you the hair and makeup you dream of leading up to your special day. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Irene B

When my oldest daughter was married, she had two wedding ceremonies due to geographical locations of the two families. Kyla and her team did the hair and makeup for both ceremonies. Since one ceremony was quite a distance away, the hair and makeup for that one was done without a... Read More trial. The bride(my daughter) and the wedding party were very pleased with the results. Kyla and her team also did the hair and makeup for the ceremony which was held in RI. Again, they did an excellent job. The hair and makeup latest for the whole day and night. Kyla's team is very professional and dedicated. We were very pleased with their work and would highly recommend Petal Blush Beauty.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Gretchen B

Working with Kyla made planning two wedding very easy. Kyla is my sister who put my mind at ease while I was planning a wedding in England (where I was moving to) and also one in RI (where I was from). She traveled to England with all her necessities, airbrush and all. Being... Read More my sister, she already knew my style, but also listened to what I wanted. She timed everything perfectly so there wasn’t any stress when it came to hair or make up the morning of both weddings. She also did my bridal parties hair without any trial because of geographical limitations and they were all very happy. I might be a bit biased because Kyla is my sister, but I would highly recommend her. She is very professional and you can see that she truly loves what she does while she is making her brides look amazing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Barbara F

Kyla and Felicia are the best! I felt so comfortable with them from my engagement shoot to my trials to the big day! They came to my house to glam up my girls and were super efficient and fun! I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup service for their wedding... Read More day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley L

Friendly and wildly talented girls at Petal Blush Beauty. I would recommend them to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mallory K

Beautiful job done by two lovely and professional ladies! Kyla and Felicia finished ahead of schedule and made us all look and feel so beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Melissa A

Petal blush beauty made my day perfect... From the trial to the actual day I was impressed and extremely happy with the work! Petal blush beauty listens to their customers and takes the extra time to make sure that the customer is satisfied. Not only did my hair look absolutely... Read More perfect, it stayed put all night long. They also communicated well and were on time. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Katie D

Kyla, Felica and Amber helped make my wedding day so incredibly special. Not only did they make me and my bridesmaids look beautiful, but we felt beautiful! The team was incredibly responsive throughout my whole planning process, including setting up my trial at a convenient... Read More time, giving me recommendations for beauty prep and cosmetics, and coordinating the travel to our venue for the day-of services. They were incredibly sweet, kind, professional and talented. Great services for a great price and executed wonderfully. I highly recommend these women for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Erikson A

This is the third time Petal Blush Beauty has done my hair and makeup for a wedding. This time being my own. They far exceeded my expectations every time. They take the time to listen to exactly what the look is you're looking for and re-create it to perfection.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jaime S

Kyla and Felicia did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids, mom and aunt. They did an amazing job. All of us were so happy with the outcome. They both really listen and make sure they get your vision. They are great to work with and a pleasure to have... Read More around on your special day! I highly recommend their hair and makeup services!!