Is this your business? claim it now

Petals & Hedges

Paeonian Springs, VA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

40602 Charles Town Pike, Paeonian Springs, VA

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 April W

Morgan was fantastic and my wedding florals were stunning!!! With only a couple of phone calls explaining to her what I was looking for, she took my vision and ran with it, creating the most beautiful, elegant, wedding bouquet and florals for my wedding. My bouquet was... Read More exquisite and you could tell that a true floral designer had created it. Even though I was having a very small, intimate wedding, Morgan was still willing to work with me and my smaller budget. If you are looking for a wedding floral vendor, look no further!! Morgan will NOT disappoint. I am so, so glad I went with her! You will be too!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Danielle M

Look no further! You have found your wedding florist! Petals & Hedges did an INCREDIBLE job for our wedding! The decorations at our ceremony site were perfect, our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and our reception floral... Read More decorations made the room! Morgan from Petals & Hedges really knows what she is doing as she was able to decipher through pages of pictures I printed out for her, and was ultimately able to provide the perfect flowers for my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Petals & Hedges!

Floral Wishes Fulfilled

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Emily B

Morgan at Petals and Hedges is fantastic. The flowers for my wedding were incredible -- I couldn't have asked for better arrangements and all of my guests commented on how lovely they were. She really took my vision and made it a reality and for that I am incredibly grateful.