Petals & Plum Exceptional Floral

Wedding Day Flowers

11409 Fawn Creek Court, Auburn, CA

She nailed it

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Tracey W

PJ was exceptional. She was great to work with. The flowers were amazing they really tied the whole wedding theme together. Her service was great and she just took my ideas and made them gorgeous.

perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013

Pj did an outstanding job for us! Especially since our bride waited until the last minute! She worked.with my vision and budget to give us an amazing floral display people are still racing about! .pj added many personal touches and extras that just added to the beauty of the day. It's been three weeks and the flowers have dried beautifully. Pj really picked the perfect shades and style of roses and hydrangeas to complement our vintage decor! I would recommend her to anyone who expects elegance and style at their event! Mrs. Erin Lance Mother of the bride

Beautiful and Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Sandra N

PJ did the flowers for our Aug 2010 wedding down in Carmel, CA. She truly did an amazing and breath taking job on our flowers. She listened to our needs, requested flower color choice and chose and created the most beautiful bouquets for myself, and bridesmaids as well as flowers for the bridal party, family. She also did the pew bows in silk with ribbons and silk monarch butterflies as well as a cute ball pomander for the flower girl with the same ribbons and silk butterflies...Truly adorable. She then outdid herself with 2 manzanita "wishing trees" which were bestooned with crystals, butterflies and more silk floral blooms.. Our guests were then able to tie their wishes on the tree for my husband and i. She also saw my wish /design for my cake and was able to recreate it with river rocks, moss, and real cymbidiums for our cake to surround the cake. PJ was amazing to work with, and made our day! I would recommend PJ with Petals and Plum for your wedding or any special occasion. Thanks again!

The Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Brittany P

Even though my wedding was small PJ treated me like a queen. The flowers were exactly what I had imagined for a romantic but elegant look. It was the detail that made it all so beautiful! I would highly encourage anyone to use them for their special day!

Florida Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Lauren B

PJ was amazing and came to do flowers for my Florida beach wedding! I had seen her work at a wedding in California and it was so beautiful! She prepared exactly what I was looking for and was so easy to work with!

TO Petals & Plum Exceptional Floral