Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Wedding Arch, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1682 Langley Ave., Irvine, CA (866) 551-2199

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Janet G

The flowers were beautiful and looked exactly like the pictures. Kevin did a fantastic job; I loved hes energy on the phone and the excitement while going over last minute details of the bouquets. The whole process was easy and I loved the email confirmations with Mandy. Best... Read More florist hands down!

Embarrassing...

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Rebecca W

Xavi and her floral company is a joke. She quoted me what Barbara Streisand's florist quoted me, but mainly for stock flowers. When I showed her quotes from other florists, she didn't even attempt to price match. Terrible service, an unorganized consultation with a... Read More high-strung floral designer, and she didn't listen to my budget at all.

Such beauty and quality!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Sheryl S

All the people at Petals by Xavi had been so helpful and made my experience with them truly wonderful. I was on a budget too but I brought them pictures and explained what I wanted, and they made everything real! Such a great company and and not overly pricey so that was a nice... Read More treat!

Petals by Xavi is the best!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Amanda M

After searching many florists for the perfect fit I went back to the place I wanted to work with from day one, petals by Xavi. The first time I saw their work I was in love. Growing up with parents as florists, I am very picky when it comes to flowers. They took wonderful care... Read More to find out what we wanted and to make it happen. They are amazing!

Pretty good

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Sarah T

Very professional and will even show you a sample before you choose them. Only disappointment was the day of. They said they would help pin on flowers, but left without helping with any of them.

beautiful flowers, professional/helpful service

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Natalie M

I absolutely loved my flowers! The initial meeting as great, way better than expected. I met with Megan for my initial meeting, I had some ideas of what I thought it wanted, and within 5 minutes she was able understand what I was describing and bring all of them together. They... Read More gave me my throw bouquet for free, and I even had an exact quote before leaving the meeting! Also, since my fiance went to the meeting they gave him a free boutonniere since they don't see a lot of men come in with their fiances.

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely Floral Decor

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Aviant A

Petals by Xavi is a true talent! Our peronal floral coordinator was Angie Florence, and she was amazing! She maintained constant communication for all of our wedding needs, and was very receptive to any new ideas for our floral decor. Additionally, she had no problem in meeting... Read More with us on various occassions to review ideas, timelines or budget. Angie was very punctual on our wedding day, and her team arrived ready for set up! They were so efficient, that they actually completed the floral arrangements early, and Angie even extended her services to helping with other details of our wedding. We and our guests were truly pleased with the beautful floral decor, created by Petals by Xavi!

Forever Grateful!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Tashianna P

My Husband & I were a bit hesitant to hire them when we read some of their older reviews online but we're so glad we chose them!!! We couldn't be happier with the amazing job they did for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding this past May. From the beginning we dealt with Megan and... Read More Xavi herself and they were great about answering any questions we had, accommodating our busy schedules to meet, and helped make some suggestions to bring our vision (or even better than what we envisioned) to life. The two of them were always willing to revise things and bend over backwards to make me happy, which is what I really cared about because happy wife=happy life lol! They always replied to any emails in a very timely manner and were even there early to setup the day of our wedding. On the magical day of, we had a team of 3 ladies including Megan who was always very friendly, professional and personal with us and the 3 of them were Awesome...even our guests noticed how helpful they were. The floral arrangements came out better than expected and Kevin the actual designer really understood the look we wanted And really took his time with all the amazing details with our pieces. We are very grateful for everything they did for us and highly recommend their courteous and professional yet personal service!!! May God continue blessing them =)

Gorgeous photos

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Marissa A

Excellent customer service! Met with xavi to see my sample centerpiece and made a couple of little changes. The day of the wedding all the flowers were perfect! My bouguet was gorgeous and very heavy (there were a lot of flowers)! Leading up to the wedding I dealt with Idil (one... Read More contact person to phone and email makes things very simple). Seriously great customer service- she always got back to my emails within a day, usually within an hour or two. I highly recommend this florist, they were on time and moved flowers from ceremony to reception to save on flower costs.

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Natalie S

I Loved my flowers!!!! we didn't have a large budget but Petals by Xavi was willing to work with us at first I was nervous thinking my flowers would be small because of our budget but the day of my wedding I was in tears at what a great job they did I even had to hand over my... Read More bouquet because it was so heavy but it was GORGEROUS they reused my center pieces during the ceremony to save on cost I could not be happier =D

Gorgeous and Elegant

Reviewed on 5/27/2012 Nichole T

Our flowers were gorgeous! We had so many compliments on all the centerpieces, arrangements and bouquets! Angie worked with me every step of the way and was so professional and sweet! Thank you Angie!!!!! you're the best!!!

The best wedding flowers ever!

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Kimberly S

Words cannot describe how much I loved the work that Petals by Xavi did for me at my wedding. Their team is so professional, patient and creative. Their flowers were so fresh, and blossoming at my wedding. I also loved that I did not have to worry about anything since I received... Read More my coordination services through them as well. They dealt with the headaches and never stressed me out. And my bouquet… OMG… I was speechless!!! My centerpieces matched my colors and theme so well. Their work and their professionalism are over the top in every way! I just loved everything!! And I mean everything... from my bouquet, to the gazebo decorations, the corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake table...and more. =) But it wasn't just the day of the wedding that made my experience with Petals by Xavi amazing, it was all the events leading up to it. Xavi worked with us from the beginning to the end. Xavi met and spoke with our vendors when my husband and I were unable to. Xavi worked with our budget and gave me the best price for my manzanita trees along with my beautiful cascading phaleonopsis orchid’s bouquet. Xavi and her wedding planning team met up with us constantly, and sent us weekly reminders, text and voicemails. She met us at the rehearsal and walked us through the entire day and finalized our contract. My guests loved the decorations everywhere. They stated they felt as if they had walked into an enchanted forest. Definitely above and beyond all expectations! Petals by Xavi listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Petals by Xavi to any bride looking for a great florist or wedding coordination.

Awesome ans Amazing - there when u need them

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Larisa M

Good: Service was amazing Flowers were beautiful. Gave us lots of options. Excellent staff. Cons: Price may be high but you get what you pay for. Advice: Xavi is a sounding board through out ideas so she knows what to work with. If you have ideas let her know. She... Read More will give great advice. She accustomed to higher priced weddings but she knows how to tone down without sacrificing elegance. We got her as a wedding planner and she and her staff came through on the wedding day. There was always someone around us to get us things and make sure we were in the right place at the right time.

Mother of the Bride loves Xavi!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Natalie P

My daughter, Jennifer, and I had the pleasure of working together with Xavi as we planned for Jen and Roman's July 16, 2011 wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Club in Fullerton. Xavi was both our wedding coordinator and florist, and she and her team executed a fabulous event. The... Read More flowers and decor were lavish and lovely, and so many guests and friends commented on just how beautiful and gorgeous they were. Xavi's attention to detail was also great! As the mother of the bride, I truly enjoyed every aspect of Jen and Roman's wedding day because Xavi was there to handle everything! Her assistant, Sam, pampered the entire wedding party, checking on their needs the whole entire day! From our planning meetings early on, to the phone calls and follow up emails, and finally to the day of the event, I feel my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. I would recommend Xavi and her team in a heartbeat!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Heather P

Xavi was amazing! Going into the first floral appointment I had no idea what to expect. I really do not know much when it comes to flowers. I met with Xavi and explained to her that I wanted the colors to be bright and vibrant. I told her I liked the idea of Purple, Orange... Read More and Yellow...Xavi then suggested a hint of lime green. She knew exactly what would look great and was able to help guide me when I seemed overwhelmed with flowers and ideas. The final product was gorgeous!!! I have received so many compliments on the flowers from the wedding! Xavi also was my wedding planner. I felt so at ease knowing she was going to be there and her team was going to make sure everything went smoothly. Throughout the wedding planning process it was so nice having the florist and wedding planner as the same vendor! It was one less thing to worry about. The day of my wedding was absolutely perfect! Xavi's team was so amazing. They were able and willing to help in everyway possible. I could give a million examples of how they made my day so perfect! Sam was a member of the team and was so helpful!! I can not imagine my day without him! I would recommend Xavi and her team to everyone!

Xavi and the Big Bear Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Brittany C

My Wedding was May 22,2011 in Big Bear. Xavi was not only the most amazing flourist but such a great friend and counsel when it came to planning this wedding. From the first day we met I felt like Xavi not only knew exactly what she was doing but like she could pull every idea... Read More out of my head and bring them to life. With a team like no other including the amazing Kevin, who by the way has creativity spewing out his ears, she achieves what so little others can, by not just being a flourist but a great listner. I don't know how many times I changed my mind, picked a different flower, added more bling, or went crazy with my mom, Xavi was always just a phone call away and handled everything with such ease. Xavi I just cant say thank you enough!!!!! My flowers were not just beautiful, you made my whole wedding something that I thougth I could only dream about!!!!!

Wow.

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Kelsey D

Xavi was not only my florist but also my wedding planner. My wedding was yesterday (9/17/2011) and it was everything I dreamed of and more. Leading up to the wedding Xavi was attentive and always looking for something to do FOR us. She was always thinking of things to make... Read More the wedding MORE beautiful for us. She would meet with us at the drop of a hat, she responded to my emails within hours ALWAYS (even when she was on vacation!!!!), and drove HOURS to view my venue ahead of time. Xavi had wonderful ideas for beautiful additions to my wedding that were low cost to me and added a great deal of pop to my decor and comfort for my guests. Just two of many of these ideas were a beautiful all purple candy bar ( I bought the candy, Xavi provided the canisters and the decorations for the table) which cost me about 100 dollars total but looked like a MILLION bucks once she set it up. My guests loved it and we ended up with virtually NO candy left at the end fof the night. Another of her ideas was a "welcome drink" which was purple lemonade. Guests loved it and it was a nice way to welcome them to the wedding. ON the day of my wedding, not only did Xavi provide the flowers that were promised, but it seemed like there were MORE flowers. The team really outdid themselves. People were RAVING over our arch, centerpieces, and bouqets. As a wedding coordinator, Xavi somehow managed to be EVERYWHERE at once. IT was almost as if she read my mind...everytime I needed something she would show up in front of me before I even called her name. She made sure we got to eat and greet all our guests and never had to deal with a single issue. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I was blissfully unaware because Xavi took care of everything. I will be reccomending Petals by Xavi's STUNNING work to everyone I meet who is getting married. They were amazing and I will never be able to thank them enough for making it the perfect day

My Fairy Tail Wedding

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Laurinda S

All I can say is WOW my flowers were amazing!!! The colors of the flowers just popped and the center pieces were beautiful. It was all I wanted an more. The girls did a great job with taking care of setting up at Church and at the reception. They took care of my wedding... Read More party and made sure everyone had the correct flowers for my girls and the guys. Xavi you did a great job I will definately recommend you to anyone who askes me who did the amazing job on my wedding flowers!! Thank you Laurinda & Mike Palacio

Wonderful

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Rebekah H

Petals by Xavi did such a great job on my flowers at the OC Mining Company in February. Our family and friends loved our center pieces the most

I would recommend Petals by Xavi

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Nathan A

It was a pleasure working with Petals by Xavi on the floral arrangements for my wedding. Xavi and Kevin are extremely talented with a keen eye for design and color. I felt comfortable discussing my ideas openly and I always received honest answers on what would work or not... Read More work. Since staying within our budget was a huge concern for me, Xavi suggested using our ceremony aisle arrangements as our reception centerpieces along with reusing the bridesmaid’s bouquets throughout our venue. We were able to save a lot of money that way. My husband and I were blown away with how absolutely gorgeous everything turned out the day of! The arrangements were bigger, brighter and simply beyond our wildest dreams. The compliments from our guests were constant throughout the evening and our pictures turned out amazing. I’m convinced Petals by Xavi provides the highest quality flowers in Orange County and I would recommend them to anyone.

Eh

Reviewed on 9/04/2010 Michelle M

My flowers were pretty, but many of them were not what I had ordered or asked for. I also felt a little overcharged near the end, but that was partially my fault as I changed my centerpiece ideas. My final price was about $5000 more than my original estimate. But they did donate... Read More my flowers to a local hospital as requested which I felt was really thoughtful.

2010-11-30T09:23:40 Response from the vendor

oEven though Michelle felt her flowers were only “EH” we would like to say that on 3/27/10 Petals by Xavi designed amazing wedding flowers for Michelle and Ryan. We got raving compliments from all of their vendors and especially from their coordinators Wendy and Tiffany... Read Less Read More

i think other reviews are fake

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Weilun K

Brides to be: I think other reviews are fake. here is my awful experience with Xavi. I had an appintment with Xavi for my wedding flower arrangement. showed up 10mins before my scheduled time. I waited, and there is no sign of anyone at her office. so I called her on... Read More her cell. she said, she was around the corner and will be in the office in 3 minutes. guess what??? SHE SHOWED UP 25 MIN LATE. She has no respect for me as a client, she lied to my face when she said she was 3 mins behind schedule. I don't think I would give my business to someone who cant even show up on time to her own business. What a liar!!! p.s. please use www.yelp.com, you will find more awful reviews about Xavi. I hope this review will help other brides, and don't waste your time on this vendor.

The Most Beautiful Decor!

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 sabrina a

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Petals by Xavi! First, Xaviera was very accomodating! My flowers and decor were exceptional! My bridal bouquet was to die for! The flowers were fresh and had bling everywhere! I never imagined my wedding looking as beautiful as it... Read More did. Guest are still raving about how breath taking the ceremony site and the reception were. It's funny because they all commented on how they know we spent a lot of money. Well, Petals by Xavi is reasonable and their customer service is above and beyond what is expected! I highly recommend Petals by Xavi for any of your floral needs. I will be using them again for sure. Thank you Xaviera for making my wedding the wedding of the year! Love, Sabrina and Rocky.

Everything I asked for and more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 Chandra H

I worked with Judith Jin from Petals by Xavi. My experience with them was amazing, she was professional, enthusiastic, and beyond creative. They might seem a little pricey at first, but once you get to your event you'll be amazed by the designs!! I got way more then I expected... Read More and everything was so whimsical fresh and beautiful.

Good service but expensive

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 J G

My wedding flowers were fairly simple compared to the extravagant weddings this company often does. They delivered exactly what I asked for but it was very pricey for what I got. I was happy with their service overall and I would trust them to do my wedding but I didn't feel... Read More like it was a good value.