Let Us Capture Your Story

We are four brothers who grew up making movies together. Our passion has always been capturing and telling stories. That is what we do with our award winning wedding films. We offer all day filming. We are unobtrusive. Our pricing is straight forward (check our website - thepetersonbros.com or email [email protected]).

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving MN & Beyond (651) 442-3802

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Laura S

Peterson Brothers exceeded our expectations capturing our wedding day. They were recommended to us by a family friend who is in the digital marketing and film profession. I knew they would be looking for a talented videographer to capture their wedding day so I figured it would... Read More be a no brainer to use them for our wedding too. Not only was their work amazing but they were so easy to work with and very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Rachel S

We couldn't be happier we decided to hire Peterson Bros for wedding videography. We decided to add videography into our budget late in our wedding planning process, but we are so glad we did. They were so professional and easy to work with. Bill did an excellent job capturing... Read More the special moments of our day and creating a beautiful highlight video!!! We loved the editing and the music; it really showcased the emotion and feel of the day so perfectly. We strongly recommend Peterson Bros for your wedding videography; you won't regret it!! :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Beth H

I have no words. These guys were absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I cannot recommend them highly enough. First of all, they were super easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding. The day of, just as promised, I hardly knew they were there. They got everything from the ceremony... Read More recorded beautifully. They went along with our photographer and we got shots I didn't even know I wanted. It made such a great way to share my wedding day with people who couldn't be there. I would have paid for them to do my wedding over and over again.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Christa L

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I can't stop watching our highlight video from Peterson Brothers Productions!!!! In the first place: I highly recommend a videographer for your wedding day; it goes by so fast and it's so amazing to be able to relive the moments of one of the happiest days of... Read More your life. I've known so many people that have regretted not doing this for their day (they have a friend or family member video the day only to find the video wasn't working or to be disappointed by the poor quality/sound). And on that note: when you finally come around to making the smart decision to hire a videographer - go with the Peterson Brothers!!! Joe was the videographer for our day and it could not have been a more perfect fit! He blended right in with our photographers and played such a big role in making our day what it was! He was SUPER nice and the perfect combination of laid back AND detail oriented; just what we needed on such a happy/hectic-in-a-good-way kind of day! The video he produced was absolutely AMAZING. Our highlight video + online/regular DVD compatible videos are the BEST! I love that the highlight video/ceremony/toasts/dances were all separated on the DVD so we can pick and choose which moments to relive as we please :) We also asked if we could purchase a hard drive of all the raw footage from the day and are so glad we did! We really enjoyed listening to the sound from when the groom wore the mic and seeing the video of our Table Race at the beginning of our reception that wasn't on the highlight video - such a blast and it really feels like we get to relive our day all over again! We feel so lucky to have picked a videographer that not only produces great quality work, but is truly an absolutely pleasure/joy to work with! So, stop scouring the knot and the billion other places to search for wedding vendors (you only have so much time to plan, amiright?) and reach out to these guys!!! At the risk of sounding too cheesy, you really will be ECSTATIC that you picked Peterson Brothers Productions!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Paige H

From the start, the Peterson Brothers were extremely personal and wanted to get to know Alex and I as a couple before we finalized any details. They insisted we (us 3) all either met up or at least talked on the phone which says a lot about how personable they are! Once the big... Read More day came, they were punctual, professional, but most of all had fun with the crazy wedding party. Most of the time we didn't even notice they were there, which made the video that much more surprising when we saw clips that we didn't know they filmed! The video is absolutely amazing and we have gotten compliments from friends, family, and even strangers who have viewed the video! Our video hit every emotion - it made us cry, laugh, and enjoy our special day all over again! All around, these Brothers are simply AMAZING! Thank you, Peterson Brothers for capturing our day perfectly and giving us the opportunity to relive our day over and over again! Bring on the kleenex! :) We HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica S

Joe and Bill were absolutely AMAZING to work with. I'm so happy they were able to be apart of our special day!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah N

Joe and Bill were so wonderful and such a pleasure to work with. They were so detail-oriented, happy, positive and really cared about capturing exactly what we wanted. They blended in seamlessly on the wedding day and we barely noticed them at all- at the same time they were so... Read More flexible, accommodating and professional! We couldn't be happier that we chose them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Andrea B

Peterson Brothers Productions was easily one of, if not the best, vendor we chose for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and understand the packages and what would be included and covered on the day of. On our wedding day, they were so great at capturing everything yet... Read More we felt like they were never even there; it was so amazing! As for the video, all I can say is WOW! They blew us away with the shots they got, the sound quality, the way they captured all aspects of the day, just everything. My husband was against a videographer the entire planning time but when he saw the video, he was so incredibly glad we chose to have PBP capture our day!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kayla H

My husband and I always knew that we wanted videography to be a part of our wedding day. A friend of ours and her husband had The Peterson Brothers capture their wedding and I instantly fell in love with their work after watching their highlight video. I did a lot of research on... Read More other videographers just to make sure I knew what I wanted and choosing The Peterson Brothers was the best decision we made. Their packages are not only more affordable than others, but you get a lot of footage, edited and unedited. Joe was so easy to work with and was very responsive to messages. It was so fun having him their on our wedding day. He gave us an estimate of three months to finish all of the editing and it only took him one month. All of the footage from the ceremony to the highlight video is priceless to us and we cannot thank Joe enough for capturing it. A lot of our family and friends commented on it being one of the best highlight videos they have ever seen. As my husband and I watched all of the footage together, we laughed and cried just like we did on our wedding day. The memories and emotions displayed in the videos brought us right back to the best day of our lives! You must choose them! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Stephanie D

I couldn't be happier with our video, you guys were amazing to work with and made the day so easy! I am so thankful we found you and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who needs a videographer! Thank you guys again so much!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Sally S

HIRE THESE GUYS! They were great to work with, very professional and talented. We got the Gold package and it is a great value. The Vignette they made for our Wedding Day truly captured the special details and essence of what that day meant to us. I could not have even... Read More imagined hiring anyone else. They were a calming presence to have during the business of the day and were always coming up with creative ideas for different shots throughout the day! Thanks for capturing our most special memories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mike W

Can't thank these guys enough for the video they captured of our big day. Exceeded all expectations! We've received hundreds of compliments. Professional, friendly, helpful, responsive and timely. They delivered on every promise and even went above and beyond for us. They... Read More were extremely accommodating and made the entire process very easy and stress free. Will continue to highly recommend Peterson Brothers to anyone who will listen. During our planning process we weren't sure if we wanted a videographer, but after seeing the finished product I can safely say that if we hadn't hired Peterson Brothers it would've been our biggest regret!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna Patricia G

Bill and Joe were amazing throughout this whole process. When I first found them while looking for videographers for our wedding I fell in love with their work on their website. I practically teared up/cried watching about 3 of their vignettes before showing them to my now... Read More husband before contacting them. After a few e-mail exchanges, we set up a skype session so that I could tell them a bit more about the wedding we were having. I could tell they were going to do their best to capture our personalities in their work. As the day drew nearer, Bill and Joe were very consistent with contacting me regarding details of the wedding day schedule. On the day of, Bill and Joe worked really well with our photographer and directed us through scenes with ease. I felt that they helped make everything go smoothly and truly captured the spirit of our wedding. We hav eno words for the happiness their work has brought us and their work is worth every penny and definitely worth the splurge. If I could do anything different I would budget more for a longer vignette!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Libby K

Peterson Brothers Productions did an amazing job of capturing our wedding in March! Videography was something that my husband and I went back and forth on for a while, but once we decided on it, I am so thrilled that we chose Peterson Brothers Productions! We are so happy to... Read More have the wonderful keepsake of being able to re-live our day through video, it was 100% worth it. Working with Peterson Brothers was so easy, and communication was seamless. They had a package for exactly what we wanted! On the day of the wedding, they were wonderful to work with. They were very professional, fun to be around, and they did a great job of capturing everything while still being in the background. The vignette that we got from them is amazing! It got all of the highlights of the day, and we are just thrilled with the quality of the video and sound. These videos are priceless, and we will always treasure them. I cannot recommend Peterson Brothers Productions enough!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

The video the Peterson Brothers presented us with was absolutely unbelievable. It touched our hearts in so many ways, we still tear up thinking about it. It was better than anything we could imagine! All of our family and friends were blown away and still rave about the video.... Read More We now have this beautiful video to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Barbara S

My now husband and I planned our wedding from two continents and thought that we probably didn't need a wedding videographer. We thought it would be too pricy, would be too much of a hassle to find and book and overall just not for us. Then the wedding came closer and we both... Read More regretted not looking more into specific videographers out there, specifically the ones that filmed our good friend's wedding a year before. I reached out to Peterson Brothers Productions and we set a time and date to talk more about our vision of the wedding via skype and a couple days later signed the contract. Of all the things that we booked for our special day, Peterson Brothers Productions was by far the BEST choice we could have made. We felt in such good hands the entire wedding day (from getting ready at our lodges to dancing our first dance at the reception) and mostly weren't aware of videos being taken. Three months later we received our vignette along with the most important moments of our wedding day and were absolutely speechless to say the least. Our family members and friends (especially the ones who couldn't attend the wedding) loved looking back at our wedding through film and my husband and I watched everything repeatedly for what felt like two weeks (or should I say up until today?). We recommend Peterson Brothers Productions to all of our friends within the area and think that everyone would be lucky to have them as their wedding videographers. We certainly could never put into words how much these videos mean to us. Thank you, Peterson Brothers Productions, for everything!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kari M

Bill and his team were amazing! They surely went above and beyond not only to make it to our wedding (there was a blizzard) but to ensure they captured every moment. I love the vignette and I love all of the other videos that they provided. The day goes by so fast and to be... Read More able to watch the videos just brings back so many happy memories. We will cherish these forever! I received many compliments on the vignette. One being "this is the best wedding video I've ever seen" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much! We highly recommend Peterson Brothers Productions!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Peter W

My wife and I used Peterson Brothers Productions for our wedding video and we couldn't have been happier with the results! They really made the whole process from beginning to end very easy. During our reception whenever we had a question or wanted a specific shot they were... Read More always available and ready to meet our requests. We received our final product promptly and the videos looked amazing! We highly recommend this company for your video needs!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Elizabeth Q

Peterson Brothers has done a phenomenal job working with us. The brothers are easy-going professionals who work hard and go the "extra mile" to make your wedding day and the video that captures it absolutely amazing! We would work with them time and again!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Catie D

LOVE!!!! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer you ABSOLUTELY need to do it! The Peterson Brothers did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and us as a couple. They were so nice and easy to work with. Pictures will be great to look at later but a video... Read More and footage of your special day is beyond irreplaceable. I have watched mine so many times and it still makes me cry. LOVE THE PETERSON BROTHERS!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Brittany L

These gentlemen did an amazing job documenting our wedding day and creating a beautiful vignette that perfectly captured the feeling of the day and brought me to tears the minute we watched it. I cannot put into words simply how amazing their work is and how much it means to us... Read More to have this day captured on video. A lot of people with whom I spoke said not hiring a videographer was a regret that they had and so I really wanted to find a good videographer and immediately began searching. Finding Peterson Brothers was pure luck and I highly recommend them as I feel that hiring anyone else would have been a huge regret for us. Working with them was seamless and could not have gone better!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Emily W

Videography was one of the top "big ticket" items on the list when we made our wedding budget, and I am so glad that we made it a priority. After watching tons of wedding videos from local vendors we could tell that the Peterson Brothers knew how to capture the day and make it... Read More look effortless. Their sound quality was one of the first things that we noticed a difference with them from other videographers of a similar or even higher price range. However what we did not expect was how much better they would continue to get as time went on! As someone who likes details and organization I knew right away that they were a good fit for us. They had clear communication from the get go, made adjustments to their coverage to get our rehearsal dinner and put together one of the most epic wedding videos I've ever seen! Our friends and family have been gushing over it from the moment we shared it with them. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kristina M

It doesn't get any better than the Peterson Brothers!!! Joe and Bill were very easy to work with via emails as well as on our wedding day. They also worked really well with the photographer. The final product is beyond BEAUTIFUL and in HD!! They captured moments that a... Read More photograph can't, and I didn't even notice their presence during those special moments. You can't go wrong with these guys!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 mee w

The Peterson Brothers were great to work with! It's like they weren't even there (In a good way :) My video turned out beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more. Also, very reasonably priced. They are very accommodating, my husband and I were at different locations on our... Read More wedding day and they were willing to travel different directions to get the shots we needed. You won't regret hiring them! <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela S

We seriously can not put into words how absolutely stunning our wedding DVD is!!!! We are beyond excited to share this with our family, friends and future generations. The work that the Peterson Brothers do is truly remarkable and will be forever cherished in our hearts and... Read More home for years to come. I can not say enough wonderful things about the Peterson Brothers! We HIGHLY recommended them, they are worth every penny!

Joe Peterson

Hi! I'm Joe. I am married because marriage is the best! I had a wedding because weddings are the best! All 3 of my brothers are also married and also had weddings! My brothers are the best! We are the Peterson Brothers and we own and operate Peterson Brothers Productions. If you are interested in wedding videography, you should really look into hiring us because according to The Knot... we are THE BEST!