Let Us Capture Your Story

We are four brothers who grew up making movies together. Our passion has always been capturing and telling stories. That is what we do with our award winning wedding films. We offer all day filming. We are unobtrusive. Our pricing is straight forward (check our website - thepetersonbros.com or email [email protected]).

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving MN & Beyond (651) 442-3802

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Laura S

Peterson Brothers exceeded our expectations capturing our wedding day. They were recommended to us by a family friend who is in the digital marketing and film profession. I knew they would be looking for a talented videographer to capture their wedding day so I figured it would... Read More be a no brainer to use them for our wedding too. Not only was their work amazing but they were so easy to work with and very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Rachel S

We couldn't be happier we decided to hire Peterson Bros for wedding videography. We decided to add videography into our budget late in our wedding planning process, but we are so glad we did. They were so professional and easy to work with. Bill did an excellent job capturing... Read More the special moments of our day and creating a beautiful highlight video!!! We loved the editing and the music; it really showcased the emotion and feel of the day so perfectly. We strongly recommend Peterson Bros for your wedding videography; you won't regret it!! :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Beth H

I have no words. These guys were absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I cannot recommend them highly enough. First of all, they were super easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding. The day of, just as promised, I hardly knew they were there. They got everything from the ceremony... Read More recorded beautifully. They went along with our photographer and we got shots I didn't even know I wanted. It made such a great way to share my wedding day with people who couldn't be there. I would have paid for them to do my wedding over and over again.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna Patricia G

Bill and Joe were amazing throughout this whole process. When I first found them while looking for videographers for our wedding I fell in love with their work on their website. I practically teared up/cried watching about 3 of their vignettes before showing them to my now... Read More husband before contacting them. After a few e-mail exchanges, we set up a skype session so that I could tell them a bit more about the wedding we were having. I could tell they were going to do their best to capture our personalities in their work. As the day drew nearer, Bill and Joe were very consistent with contacting me regarding details of the wedding day schedule. On the day of, Bill and Joe worked really well with our photographer and directed us through scenes with ease. I felt that they helped make everything go smoothly and truly captured the spirit of our wedding. We hav eno words for the happiness their work has brought us and their work is worth every penny and definitely worth the splurge. If I could do anything different I would budget more for a longer vignette!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Libby K

Peterson Brothers Productions did an amazing job of capturing our wedding in March! Videography was something that my husband and I went back and forth on for a while, but once we decided on it, I am so thrilled that we chose Peterson Brothers Productions! We are so happy to... Read More have the wonderful keepsake of being able to re-live our day through video, it was 100% worth it. Working with Peterson Brothers was so easy, and communication was seamless. They had a package for exactly what we wanted! On the day of the wedding, they were wonderful to work with. They were very professional, fun to be around, and they did a great job of capturing everything while still being in the background. The vignette that we got from them is amazing! It got all of the highlights of the day, and we are just thrilled with the quality of the video and sound. These videos are priceless, and we will always treasure them. I cannot recommend Peterson Brothers Productions enough!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

The video the Peterson Brothers presented us with was absolutely unbelievable. It touched our hearts in so many ways, we still tear up thinking about it. It was better than anything we could imagine! All of our family and friends were blown away and still rave about the video.... Read More We now have this beautiful video to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Barbara S

My now husband and I planned our wedding from two continents and thought that we probably didn't need a wedding videographer. We thought it would be too pricy, would be too much of a hassle to find and book and overall just not for us. Then the wedding came closer and we both... Read More regretted not looking more into specific videographers out there, specifically the ones that filmed our good friend's wedding a year before. I reached out to Peterson Brothers Productions and we set a time and date to talk more about our vision of the wedding via skype and a couple days later signed the contract. Of all the things that we booked for our special day, Peterson Brothers Productions was by far the BEST choice we could have made. We felt in such good hands the entire wedding day (from getting ready at our lodges to dancing our first dance at the reception) and mostly weren't aware of videos being taken. Three months later we received our vignette along with the most important moments of our wedding day and were absolutely speechless to say the least. Our family members and friends (especially the ones who couldn't attend the wedding) loved looking back at our wedding through film and my husband and I watched everything repeatedly for what felt like two weeks (or should I say up until today?). We recommend Peterson Brothers Productions to all of our friends within the area and think that everyone would be lucky to have them as their wedding videographers. We certainly could never put into words how much these videos mean to us. Thank you, Peterson Brothers Productions, for everything!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kari M

Bill and his team were amazing! They surely went above and beyond not only to make it to our wedding (there was a blizzard) but to ensure they captured every moment. I love the vignette and I love all of the other videos that they provided. The day goes by so fast and to be... Read More able to watch the videos just brings back so many happy memories. We will cherish these forever! I received many compliments on the vignette. One being "this is the best wedding video I've ever seen" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much! We highly recommend Peterson Brothers Productions!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Peter W

My wife and I used Peterson Brothers Productions for our wedding video and we couldn't have been happier with the results! They really made the whole process from beginning to end very easy. During our reception whenever we had a question or wanted a specific shot they were... Read More always available and ready to meet our requests. We received our final product promptly and the videos looked amazing! We highly recommend this company for your video needs!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Elizabeth Q

Peterson Brothers has done a phenomenal job working with us. The brothers are easy-going professionals who work hard and go the "extra mile" to make your wedding day and the video that captures it absolutely amazing! We would work with them time and again!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Catie D

LOVE!!!! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer you ABSOLUTELY need to do it! The Peterson Brothers did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and us as a couple. They were so nice and easy to work with. Pictures will be great to look at later but a video... Read More and footage of your special day is beyond irreplaceable. I have watched mine so many times and it still makes me cry. LOVE THE PETERSON BROTHERS!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Brittany L

These gentlemen did an amazing job documenting our wedding day and creating a beautiful vignette that perfectly captured the feeling of the day and brought me to tears the minute we watched it. I cannot put into words simply how amazing their work is and how much it means to us... Read More to have this day captured on video. A lot of people with whom I spoke said not hiring a videographer was a regret that they had and so I really wanted to find a good videographer and immediately began searching. Finding Peterson Brothers was pure luck and I highly recommend them as I feel that hiring anyone else would have been a huge regret for us. Working with them was seamless and could not have gone better!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Emily W

Videography was one of the top "big ticket" items on the list when we made our wedding budget, and I am so glad that we made it a priority. After watching tons of wedding videos from local vendors we could tell that the Peterson Brothers knew how to capture the day and make it... Read More look effortless. Their sound quality was one of the first things that we noticed a difference with them from other videographers of a similar or even higher price range. However what we did not expect was how much better they would continue to get as time went on! As someone who likes details and organization I knew right away that they were a good fit for us. They had clear communication from the get go, made adjustments to their coverage to get our rehearsal dinner and put together one of the most epic wedding videos I've ever seen! Our friends and family have been gushing over it from the moment we shared it with them. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kristina M

It doesn't get any better than the Peterson Brothers!!! Joe and Bill were very easy to work with via emails as well as on our wedding day. They also worked really well with the photographer. The final product is beyond BEAUTIFUL and in HD!! They captured moments that a... Read More photograph can't, and I didn't even notice their presence during those special moments. You can't go wrong with these guys!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 mee w

The Peterson Brothers were great to work with! It's like they weren't even there (In a good way :) My video turned out beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more. Also, very reasonably priced. They are very accommodating, my husband and I were at different locations on our... Read More wedding day and they were willing to travel different directions to get the shots we needed. You won't regret hiring them! <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela S

We seriously can not put into words how absolutely stunning our wedding DVD is!!!! We are beyond excited to share this with our family, friends and future generations. The work that the Peterson Brothers do is truly remarkable and will be forever cherished in our hearts and... Read More home for years to come. I can not say enough wonderful things about the Peterson Brothers! We HIGHLY recommended them, they are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

The Peterson Brothers are extremely professional and willing to go at great length to get their shots. We enjoyed working with them and thankful that they were willing to put up with our hectic schedule. We especially love our vignette, which was done at an exceptional... Read More quality. My husband is a tough critic, but he was very satisfied with their work. We highly recommend their service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Renanah L

Workibg with the Peterson's was a wonderful experience! They melded seamlessly into our wedding day experience! We are so blessed to have a beautiful video remembrance of our special day!! They are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Jill J

Let me start by saying that hiring Peterson Brothers Productions was the best "last" minute decision I've ever made! I contacted Joe about 1 week before our wedding after finding out that my Father in law's health would prevent him from attending. He made the experience easy... Read More and stress free. They were at the venue early and were like ninjas! I knew they were there but they were never in the way or obvious. Super professional and fun. Due to our extenuating circumstance, they rushed the ceremony, first dance, cake cutting, toasts and Father/daughter dance to us! Talk about going above and beyond! The videos EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! They have a gift for capturing the moment and I felt like I was there! My Father in law was so grateful to the Peterson Brothers Productions team and experienced all the emotions of the day while watching the videos. They have a gift and I am grateful they shared it with us! I highly recommend using Peterson Brothers Productions!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Dannae C

My husband and I could not have imagined a better way to have our wedding documented so beautifully! The Peterson Brothers captured all of the moments that I will cherish. They were attentive and perceptive to every part of the day. Our guests commented on their friendliness and... Read More raved about our video. They captured so vividly every part of our day. They were certainly one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! If you don't hire them, you're crazy!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Victoria W

We knew we wanted to capture video of our day but were hesitant because of the expense. Peterson Brothers made it possible for us to fit videography into our budget. They offered a package that we could afford while still capturing all of the key moments - and they even went... Read More above and beyond to document our first-look, which was so appreciated and not expected. They are really nice guys, super thoughtful and just like everyone says...complete ninjas! All of the logistics were easy to work through and we were very happy with the vignette. It is such a perfect way for us to quickly relive our day and share the memories with our friends and family.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Brittany

Peterson Bros. shot our wedding June 4th in Stillwater and were absolutely incredible. Fantastic communication leading up to, day of and follow-up with updates. They worked so well with our photographer and her assistant that all of our guests assumed they were from the same... Read More company! Amazing teamwork all the way around and it showed - our vignette was a million times better than I ever imagined possible and we will treasure it for a lifetime. It was a tight squeeze to fit in a videographer into our budget but I'm SO glad we did - to have those memories saved is priceless. Would definitely recommend to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Taylor J

My husband and I were SO happy that we went with the Peterson Brothers. I wish I could give them ten stars! Being such a busy bride I booked them very last minute (a month before the wedding) and they were very easy going, down to earth, and truly wanted to capture our vision on... Read More the special day. The day of the wedding I hardly even noticed they were there, they never got in the way of anything, and they captured every detail perfectly. They truly captured the essence of our wedding day. I can't stop watching our wedding video. It's as if we are reliving the day over again! My friends and family were very thrilled with the quality of work. One advice I would give to all brides is to put a videographer in the budget because the day goes by so fast and its even better to relive it through video than pictures. It is so worth it! The only thing I would do differently would be choosing a higher package to get the love story video! The vignette video was just SO amazing I just wanted to watch more! They are very reasonable with their pricing, give over the top execptional service, and they are very down to earth people. You just can't go wrong with them!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Katie L

Amazing and talented guys. So in love with the work they came up with. Very reasonable.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

I had 4.5 weeks to plan my brother's Middle Eastern themed wedding in Minneapolis. When my original videographer withdrew her offer 2 weeks prior, I knew finding a videographer for the event was going to be challenging and nearly Impossible. Not only were there 2 separate... Read More banquet halls for the event, but we needed a female videographer due to the bride's religious practice. The bride also didn't speak any english and all the music was in a different language. Joe and his assistant Beth had very little to go on and little time to prepare. Everything was coordinated via phone and email since I lived in a different state. They never even met the bride and groom until the day of the wedding. With at least 300 plus guests at the wedding, Joe and Beth were able to capture the best moments of the night and put it into one beautiful film for all of us to view. We were very pleased with Joe and Beth's work, especially the quality and the editing. Thank you Peterson Bros for capturing our special Family Wedding. My only regret is not hiring them to do both, photography and videography.

Joe Peterson

Hi! I'm Joe. I am married because marriage is the best! I had a wedding because weddings are the best! All 3 of my brothers are also married and also had weddings! My brothers are the best! We are the Peterson Brothers and we own and operate Peterson Brothers Productions. If you are interested in wedding videography, you should really look into hiring us because according to The Knot... we are THE BEST!