Don't Miss Out! Ends 7/27! FREE Drone Coverage!

Don't Miss Out! Ends 7/27!  FREE Drone Coverage in Every Package!  Lexoria's Petit Four Films are the Experts in Drone and Aerial Coverage for your Wedding Film!  With over 10 Years of creating wedding films we our cinematic artists create a beautiful remembrance of your day!  Come and see why  Petit Four Films has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us " simply amazing." Only until 7/27! Contact Today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lianna C

Petit Four Films was great! The camera man was punctual and very kind. He captured so many wonderful moments. He was everywhere but blended in with the crowd. My guests were surprised to hear after the wedding that we had a videographer! No one noticed he was in the middle of... Read More the dance floor. The video was beautiful and we love having the raw footage as well. They are amazing! I highly recommend them!

2017-04-08T10:07:14 Response from the vendor

We highly recommend YOU! :) Awesome couple to work with! Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your film! :) - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Katie B

Jason and his team are talented, artistic videographers. They were able to capture special moments of our celebration. We were blessed to work with Lexoria, as they were professional, on time, responsive, and accommodating. Working with them definitely decreased our stress level... Read More in this area of wedding planning. They were clear with regards to what the package would provide and what the cost would be. We have a beautiful Film to remind us of our wedding day.

2016-12-18T12:26:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working on your film :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Anne G

Jason and Lexoria were absolutely amazing!  From the very first meeting they were 100% stress-free.  From a bride's perspective they were a dream to work with and made the process seamless instead of another thing on the To Do list.  They were with us our entire wedding day and... Read More were immediately loved by wedding party, friends and family for their friendliness, ease to work with and for always being there to capture the can't miss moments throughout the day, ceremony and reception.  I would highly recommend them to other brides and will likely use them again in the future for other big life moments we want to capture!

2016-12-18T12:27:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was an AWESOME "stress free" wedding. That's because you were so easy to work with. :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melissa H

*Addendum* I have since heard back from Jason, the owner, and he is working with me, and might even be able to find some lost footage. I do appreciate that now he is being much more helpful and compassionate in my opinion, and it situations like these that is really all you can... Read More ask of someone. I do still recommend being as clear as possible with your vendors so you get absolutely everything you're expecting and want* Make sure you ask the right questions and request the right things, and know they are charging you for 8 or 10 hours but you won't even get 2.5 hours of raw footage and much of it will be sans audio. I thought Lexoria was going to be so awesome, and I did love our wedding trailer video - hence the 2 stars. But here is what I didn't love - I paid for 8 hours of coverage, and only got 2 hrs 21 min of raw footage and a 3:23 min trailer. For $1,700 + and I had to additionally purchase a meal for the photographer. So yes please eat, but the rest of the time keep filming. My venue was the same for ceremony and reception, so there was no time out for moving. They never filmed any of our guests that weren't dancing, i.e. Your elderly relatives, many of which were in from out of town. There is no footage of well wishers, and they didn't even film the father daughter dance or cake cutting in its entirety. These are moments you cannot get back. 1/2 of the out of town family that came to our wedding are not in any of the video shots, so it's like they were never there. I am so very upset and disappointed and thought I didn't have to spell everything out for professionals. I want to cry. After outlining my concerns the president of the company Jason Groh responded with a curt "thanks for the feedback, have a nice day" no sorry Jason but forever losing out on experiencing my wedding has in fact ruined my day. Brides, it flies by in an instant, so you rely on photos and videos to capture it all. And my photographer neglected to as well. So spell it out everyone. So you don't miss out on half of your special day.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Carol M

We’d like to whole-heartedly thank Petit Four Films for such an awesome keepsake of our wedding and reception! We really enjoyed both our trailer and full length film ;) The trailer amazed everyone, and you can convince yourselves by checking the comments for it on my fb page ;P... Read More We still watch it about 5 times a day :P and every time we do, it’s great if not better ;) All I can say is, “respect!” :D The film really suprised us in a super positive way! It’s not boring or too long:P, but all the important moments are there. It’s like they completely captured the atmosphere of our day. ;) Even others who weren’t there at the wedding enjoyed the film lots. In summary, in 10 years when we want to remember our wedding day, your film will remind us of every positive moment, all the smiles, kind words and a great party ;D - and that's priceless to us. We definitely recommend Petit Four Films, who are easy and fun to work with, but professionally fulfil all of their obligations. We thank them again for our priceless film.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Morgan M

These guys were fantastic! They were out of the way and captured so many wonderful moments of our day. The film trailer was so perfect! With this price and the service, you can't go wrong!

2017-07-13T11:55:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure creating your film :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kezia D

All I can say is... they are great! Payment was the easiest and most organized out of all of my wedding planning and on the day Sean, my videographer, was so kind and patient. Now, the results? PERFECT! They are so practical and everything you want post wedding day. I highly... Read More reccomend them and hope you pick them.. I did. Kezia and Greg

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Simone K

A wedding is an interesting thing. It's day that encapsulates a couple's dreams, emotions and personality. Many people have mentioned to me that I should try to cherish the day as it is over in a blink of an eye. I knew the videographer would have to capture the fleeting moments... Read More that I would not be able to notice or remember and we made it a priority to concentrate as much as we could securing a videographer that truly understands us and can make us feel comfortable. After narrowing our candidates down to three, we selected Jason quite quickly after our initial meeting with him. I was initially scared and hesitant with these kinds of things. I'm a very logical and facts based person and it was extremely challenging for me to describe what I want artistically. Sean was our filmmaker. He made us feel like something more than just two subjects behind a lens and his ability to relate and make us feel at ease created a rapport which made it feel comfortable and candid rather than staged and artificial. The film relayed the artistry and we are impressed but not surprised. I wholeheartedly trusted Petit Four Films. They captured a day that passed us in moments I'll be so proud to look back on with so much feeling and emotion. Very professional, on time, artistic, one of the best experiences of planning a wedding, in our opinion and Petit Four Films are the best videographers in South Florida.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Debrah P

Our wedding was shot by the lovely Sean. I can't express how grateful my wife and were to have his creative eye and drive on our special day! He was extremely professional and thorough, while also being warm and friendly. He helped us feel at ease, and we knew we could trust him... Read More fully with such an important task. Looking at all the beautiful moments he captured transports us back to the magic of that day. We highly recommend Petit Four Films!

2017-04-08T10:06:20 Response from the vendor

You guys are the BEST! Thank you for taking the time to review us! :) Best, Jason

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cheryl F

Petit Four Film did our wedding film.  So professional, yet comfortable and relaxed while working.  The wedding film has an artistic angle and Jason is simply a pleasure to work with.  They were early on the day of the wedding, worked mostly in the background and delivered our... Read More film ahead of schedule. I needed a couple of revisions and Jason was quick to accommodate.  Thank-you for the great service and reasonable price!!

2017-04-08T10:05:40 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you for the review. Enjoy your film and enjoy your new life together :) Best, Jason

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Marcia P

My husband and I are lucky to have had Petit Four Films shoot our wedding - They were awesome!  The film was amazing, they have a great eye for composition and color, and can be spontaneous while still being well-organized.  The shots of our day were mostly candid, and they took... Read More some of our ideas and ran with them, with better results than we could have hoped for.  And just as important, Jason, Allan and the team are great to work with - laid back, warm, easy to talk to and creative. And at the wedding, I barely knew they were there, but they somehow filmed all of the classic moments. Thanks for everything guys!

2017-04-08T10:05:06 Response from the vendor

Thank so much for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure creating your wedding film! Thank you again! - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Molly C

Lexoria is the best!  Their films are intimate, honest, and simply beautiful.  They helped to make our day so special.  Their films truly captured how much fun we had.  They were thoughtful, listener to our requests, offered such great ideas and suggestions, and are willing to... Read More go the extra mile.  I had so many compliments from guests about how fantastic they were.  I honestly can't say enough great things about them.  Their films are all we hoped for and more.  We loved all the personal touches, and could not be happier with our entire experience.

2017-01-04T07:16:17 Response from the vendor

Aww. Thank you SO MUCH for your thoughtful and amazing review! I am so glad you love your films! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy New Year! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Mark E

I highly recommend NOT using Lexoria out of Miami. I am approaching my 2nd wedding anniversary and not having a video to watch stings. Using Lexoria was the biggest regret of our wedding. I expected video cameras and competent crews like I have seen in other weddings.. We... Read More had two younger and inexperienced videographers (possibly students) show up with Nikon cameras and tripods. We filmed before the wedding and I thought we had early footage with the families, groomsmen, and key moments. For some reason when we received our video, none of that footage was included. In fact, the footage we received looked like someone setup a tripod, hit record, then left, Our first kiss, toasts, entry to reception, 1st dance, and other key moments were not included. The footage was grainy, our names were misspelled, and the songs were incorrect. We reached out to them on email and they wanted us to tell them how to edit the video even though half of the footage was gone. I'm sad that we went with this group. I'm disappointed that on such a big day our memories were lost. Don't make the same mistake.

2016-12-18T12:25:31 Response from the vendor

We never heard from these folks and are current on our schedule. We also do not film with "Nikon?" But if they mean DSLR. Yes we do as that is the industry standard. We don't do the big rolling tripod thing. Usually that is a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Angele B

My fiancé had a very specific idea of the types of film he wanted for our film after meeting with Lexoria and seeing their films, I knew this was our team! Lexoria has the ability to find that particular angle or perspective that turns an ordinary film into something truly... Read More special. We loved the element of "fun" in his films and felt like they really tell a story. Not only was Sean a great filmmaker, but Lexoria was a pleasure to work with. Sean was easy-going and cooperative with all of our requests! We had to change our shoot location on the day of the wedding and Sean was able to adapt and manage with whatever was thrown at him. He even stayed later than was originally planned to make sure that he captured all of the essential moments of our wedding. We truly appreciated having him at our wedding and cherish the films. Definitely BOOK with Lexoria -you will not be disappointed!

2017-01-04T07:16:57 Response from the vendor

You guys are THE BEST! Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure working on your films! Enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

We feel so lucky to have found Lexoria for our wedding!

They bring a great energy and passion to everything they do. They made filming during the wedding effortless and fun. And, the film turned out incredible - they have a way of capturing light and emotions that is truly an... Read More art and rare to find. Shawn felt like an old friend by the wedding and we are so grateful to him.

Thank you, Shawn and team!

2017-01-04T07:17:12 Response from the vendor

You just totally made my day! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind thoughts and words are very appreciated. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

I am was happy to put my trust in Lexoria Wedding Films with my wedding day. I knew I could express my vision and completely hand it over, never giving it another thought. We are left with an incredible film that captured all the best of the day!

2017-01-05T09:20:43 Response from the vendor

That is SO KIND of your to take the time to review us! We really appreciate it. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Maria C

Exceptional! Great experience. Fast turn around. Punctual and easily accessible. Loved the quality!

2017-01-05T09:20:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the AWESOME review. You guys were amazing to work with. Thank you again! - Jason

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

I originally found Jason online because reading all of the other reviews, he seemed like a great filmmaker. I concur with all other reviews - Jason an his team is FANTASTIC!  I highly recommend him for any videography needs.

2017-01-05T09:20:59 Response from the vendor

So WONDERFUL of you to take the time to review us! It was a pleasure working on your films. In fact it didn’t even feel like work! Thank you again and enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Lexoria made us feel comfortable.  Very reasonably priced and you can tell that they love what they do!  It was so nice to work with someone who enjoys what they do!

2017-01-06T07:04:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and the thoughtful review. We had so much fun working on your film! I wish you the best in your new life together! -Jason

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Lexoria’s film of our wedding is beautiful! They spent a long day with us on the day of our wedding and they were professional, fun, and friendly.  We were so pleased with how the film turned out.   Lexoria was the perfect choice for our wedding day…they captured the most... Read More special moments that we will treasure forever.

2017-01-06T07:04:13 Response from the vendor

You are terrific! Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure creating your film. Thank you again! - Jason

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Marnie B

The Lexoria team is amazing. Very affordable and very easy to work with. Our film is stunning. The time it takes for Lexoria to get the film back to you is amazing as well. Our film was ready within a few weeks of us filling out a form they give you after the wedding, which is... Read More fabulous. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality film and a friendly, creative and professional team of people.

2017-01-06T07:04:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making my day! You are so kind and wonderful. I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you again and Happy New Year! - Jason

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Cameron G

Carlos and Jason are professionals who are always willing to help. We had a small wedding (65 guests) and didn't have a wedding party so without being asked, Jason offered to help in any way with transportation, setup, or anything else (even offered to transport me to the... Read More wedding from the hotel). Carlos wanted to make sure that we had the particular location we wanted at all times and worked with our photographer at all times. He was kind and professional throughout the entire experience and I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

2017-01-06T07:06:11 Response from the vendor

Extraordinary!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

Ours was a same sex marriage and we wanted to find a company that we felt comfortable working with. I spoke with Jason and he gave us the breakdown of the day. Carlos was our filmmaker and all I can say is that the films are absolutely stellar. I’ve never really felt that... Read More comfortable on camera but it was such a relaxed atmosphere that we didn’t know they were there. I cannot express how much we love the work they did for us and we have proudly shared them with family and friends! We look forward to sending others their way. Great team! Thank you Jason and Carlos!

2016-03-15T13:36:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Enjoy your film! :)

Amazing job! Thanks Guys!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

The films are really good. My only drawback was the lack of table interviews. Probably should have told them we wanted more of that. That is minimal. Just let them know if that’s what you want. Pleasant experience all around.

2016-03-15T13:37:21 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to post this. Thanks again!

OMG! The Best!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

OMG! The Lexoria team did an amazing job on our films. I am obsessed with watching them and I have shown them to more people then care to see them. It seemed like such a simple setup but they managed to capture everything I wanted and more. Jason was great to meet with and... Read More our videographer Carlos was spectacular. We were initially put back but the price because they are quite a bit less then other videography companies. I still can’t believe that rate can produce something this good. Who knows if they will raise their rates, but even if they charged more I would still go with them. We are recommending them to everyone we know. Thank you! Thank you!

2016-03-15T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Love this review! :) Thank you again! Enjoy your film!

Meet The President

Jason

Hi, I’m Jason! Thanks for dropping by! Ok, so you’ve looked around and are trying to navigate through these vendors to try to find the right one. Here’s the good news! You’re not alone. Let’s face it, weddings are fun but the planning can be stressful. With over 10 years in the Wedding Film industry we have helped countless couples decide which wedding film package is right for them, making sure they are putting their money in the right place and only paying for what they need. So schedule an appointment with me today! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Planning! -Jason