Petit Four Films

Philly & Tri State Area -- $500 Off -- Contact for Details!

This Week Only! Free Raw Footage & Drone

Receive $500 Off Your Package, Free Raw Footage ($200 Value), and Free Drone Coverage This Week Only! (Ends Thursday) As for the rest! We are far better at Crafting Wedding Films than writing cheesy ads. :) So if you are looking for a beautiful film, by a team you can trust, at a price you can afford (and your eyes are starting to glaze over from staring at so many wedding films); then get off The Knot and head over to our website. There you will find latest Pricing, more of our work, and a Special Offer! Contact us today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Philly & Tri State Area -- $500 Off -- Contact for Details! (267) 358-6235

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Amanda S

Lexoria shot both our proposal film and our wedding film. The results were FANTASTIC and their friendly attitude only made the process easier. The pricing is both clear and fair -- you get the full package with Lexoria. During the wedding, Mike worked really well with our... Read More wedding coordinator and made sure that he and his second shooter were always at the right place at the right time. The best part, of course, was the film itself. Great technique and composition, and beautifully tasteful editing. I highly recommend Lexoria for your wedding.

2017-01-04T07:12:41 Response from the vendor

You just totally made my day! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind thoughts and words are very appreciated. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Margot M

We hired Lexoria to be our wedding videographer for our wedding. They were friendly, professional, and easy to work with.  Even though we were not in the area in the months leading up to the wedding, they did a great job of communicating with us by email and making sure we were... Read More on the same page.   On the day of the wedding, David did a great job of being adaptable and adjusting to changing circumstances.  A rainstorm wreaked havoc on our plans for an outdoor ceremony, and we were late being ready for films, but David was calm and upbeat, and did a great job of getting the films in an otherwise rushed and somewhat chaotic environment. Lexoria had the films ready in less than a month after the wedding, and they turned out beautifully. We've been thrilled with the results, and our families have loved seeing how well he captured the day.

2017-01-04T07:12:10 Response from the vendor

Aww. Thank you SO MUCH for your thoughtful and amazing review! I am so glad you love your films! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy New Year! - Jason

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stella D

Lexoria did our wedding film. I am one of the pickiest people you will ever meet, and I am telling you that you cannot find a better videographer. Lexoria is not the typical "wedding videographer.” They film is not typical - in the best way possible. You will get your lovely... Read More films, just not 'posed' or fake. The film will blow your mind. . Our filmmaker Eugene was so warm and sweet, every single person will love him and feel so comfortable working with him. He was able to get film of my husband smiling in a way that I have never seen before. He made me look at lot prettier than I am.  A LOT. Lol. Sometimes you forget he is there, and the comfort level was as high as you could ask for. If you are doing any kind of videography, use Lexoria. If you don't, you are losing out on the greatest experience and the best film that you can get.

2017-01-04T07:12:20 Response from the vendor

You guys are THE BEST! Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure working on your films! Enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Nicole H

Petit Four Films did an excellent job creating out film! They captured all of the little moments that made the day unique and special. The cinematic techniques from the camera angles and edits helped to feature the parts of the wedding that were the most important to us. Their... Read More professionalism and open communication helped to make the day run smoothly. I can't say enough good things about them! One of the best vendors we had and we can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Paige M

Petit Four Films was a fantastic choice for our wedding videographer! They were professional and easy to work with. Their pricing is also fair and a great value for everything you get. On our wedding day, they were punctual and helpful. They made sure to get all of the best... Read More shots and they were on top of small details, such as making sure my husband had a mic on so they could hear our vows. We definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jennifer P

My husband and I did a lot of looking around for our wedding just like any couple as there are so many choices out there to choose from . We were so pleased with the professionalism from Petit Four Films. They were patient in making a package that fit exactly what we wanted and... Read More the film is stunning. I've told all my friends already and I have referred them on a few occasions. Definitely give these guys a good look! Thanks for the wonderful memories!

2017-07-17T12:21:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. You are an amazing couple! It was our pleasure :) - JG

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Rebecca H

Jason & Tom are AS GOOD AS IT GETS in the wedding videography category. We were so lucky to have them capturing our day and didn't have to worry about a thing. When we received our film, my husband and LOVED every single moment. The film trailer really brought back the emotions... Read More of the day. They have a unique talent for making people feel comfortable and for blending into the event, capturing unique moments and details without being intrusive. The editing style is very artistic and romantic. Their ability to capture all the indoor moments of our relatively dark reception space and wide shots of our ceremony space without losing quality was also amazing. Their film really told our wedding day story and captured all the emotion of the day in such an effective way. They are very intuitive and really captured the personality of every single guest in the film. Bar none, their work is the most beautiful I have ever seen. We have no idea how they get these beautiful shots we just know we love it and you will too!!

2017-07-13T11:54:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure creating your film! :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Julie E

My husband and I were blown away by Jason and the team at Petit Four Films. They were so easy to work with - very responsive and provided a lot of creative suggestions. On our wedding day - we couldn't have asked for a more dedicated team! It was one of the wettest days of the... Read More year but Ross and his second shooter did not let that stop them from getting the best shots. They were in and out of the rain, braving the elements to ensure that we had our special moments captured. Aside from having an amazing film, we really felt comfortable with Jason and his team and knew he would capture our day beautifully. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Petit Four Films to my friends and family and have in fact already done so! Best of luck planning your wedding!

2017-04-08T10:00:32 Response from the vendor

Wow! You guys are terrific! Thank you for the review and enjoy your new life together! - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kerry W

Thank you so much for the amazing wedding video. I absolutely loved it and I will highly recommend your service to anyone and everyone looking for a professional and beautiful videography.

2017-04-08T10:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure creating your wedding film! Enjoy! - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Cari W

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lexoria Wedding Films! Lexoria is brilliant, artistic, responsive, friendly,consummate professionals. They captured every element of our wedding day perfectly. Initially I was impressed with Lexoria because they responded to our... Read More inquiry for a wedding Videographer in a timely manner and was immediately transparent about their business, rates, and packages from the start. They were easy to work with remotely, as we planned our wedding from the West Coast. Following the wedding, Lexoria delivered everything on time. The films are beautiful and I truly believe they turned out so well because we enjoyed working with our Videographer. Moreover, our guests still mention Lexoria's good nature! It is clear that Lexoria possesses talent and love for videography.

2017-01-05T09:17:19 Response from the vendor

That is SO KIND of your to take the time to review us! We really appreciate it. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Victoria H

Lexoria.  They are GREAT!  Jason and his crew did a fantastic job on our wedding film, very accomodating, knowledgeable and quick turn around.  I highly recommend Lexoria Wedding Films to anyone getting married. You won't be disappointed.

2017-01-05T09:17:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the AWESOME review. You guys were amazing to work with. Thank you again! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Bailey R

After finding Lexoria online, my then fiancée and I met with them to discuss our vision for our wedding. It was a great chance for us to get to know each other without any pressure, and based on that meeting we hired Lexoria to do both our wedding film. We were amazed with the... Read More results. Our wedding film was elegant and original. Lexoria's not afraid to get creative with their shots and it resulted in some really cool and unique footage. You can tell that Lexoria really has a passion for what they do. Tom was also very friendly and easy going. He made us feel really comfortable and alleviated any potential fears of feeling awkward in front of the camera. He was great to work with and taking films with him was a truly fun experience. Both our wedding and wedding films were also delivered very quickly. About a month after the wedding. Overall, considering the quality of the work and the price we paid, I'd say that we got excellent value. Hiring Lexoria was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding, and we've been raving about them ever since. We would highly recommend Lexoria to anyone!

2017-01-05T09:18:07 Response from the vendor

So WONDERFUL of you to take the time to review us! It was a pleasure working on your films. In fact it didn’t even feel like work! Thank you again and enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brenda C

My fiancé and I hired Lexoria to do our wedding film.  This past weekend we had our wedding film shoot.  We had an absolute blast!  Lexoria really listens to the couple to find out what they want, and to understand their personalities. Lexoria made us feel very comfortable.... Read More We didn't feel any pressure or like we were putting on a show or having to be fake.  We got the film from him in less than a month and we couldn't be happier with them!  They totally capture our personalities and the fun energy we have.   I have recommended Lexoria to other friends, and would definitely do so again!

2017-01-06T07:02:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and the thoughtful review. We had so much fun working on your film! I wish you the best in your new life together! -Jason

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dagmara G

We are very happy with the results of our wedding shoot done with Lexoria. They were very friendly, professional and easy to work with. Jason and his team were prompt with answering any questions you may have and delivered the edited film to us about a month after the wedding.... Read More His work is beautiful and we are extremely satisfied with the overall experience!

2017-01-06T07:02:24 Response from the vendor

You are terrific! Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure creating your film. Thank you again! - Jason

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Christine T

If I could I would give them no stars. I want to start off by saying that this company ruined my wedding experience. No bride or groom should be scrambling the day before their wedding to find a new videographer. Two weeks before our wedding we had yet to get in touch or go... Read More over any details of our wedding. They didn't even know the correct date or time of our wedding and that was the week of our wedding Our first videographer for this company stood us up at a meeting we arranged. His name was Ross. We were supposed to meet at a location that was convenient for him. We were supposed to meet him at Starbucks at 7pm. 7:15pm goes by and he was a no show. I emailed him right away stating if we were still meeting that night. He called me back right stating he had "car trouble and was going to email me to reschedule".  If your a bride why on earth would you want a videographer that 1. never reschedule way in advance. 2. You had to contact them to see where they are since it's was way pass your schedule meeting.  3. Hired a videographer that has car trouble two weeks before your wedding I contacted lexoria multiple times leaving them voice mails and emailing stating I wanted a different videographer for our wedding due to the pervious videographer not showing up and having car troubles. Lexoria got back to us several days later. At first they didn't want to give us a new videographer and gave us more excuses of why he didn't show up.  But then they finally set us up with another videographer. SECOND VIDEOGRAPHER: His name was David. So the week of our wedding we were supposed to have a "PHONE CONFERENCE" with him to go over the details of our wedding. AGAIN no call from David the videographer that we scheduled. ONCE AGAIN I HAD to get into contact this videographer the following day and the company to see what was the status of having a videographer at our wedding. David the videographer gave an excuse of not being able to have a phone conversation with me because he was " Out of Town and he had CAR PROBLEMS". I truly didn't understand how someone can't have a phone conference due to car troubles. Also it didn't make me feel any better that this videographer stated he was out of town three days before my wedding and had car problems. Also he didn't even know when my wedding was over the phone when I asked he that simple question to see if lexoria films keep their videographer updated on their clients. I was fed up at this point and told lexoria films I no longer needed their services due to the fact that it was 2 day before my wedding and had no contract with anyone about a videographer being at my wedding. Lexoria films got back to me later in the day and gave me again excuses of why no one has contacted me about me wedding.  This company was rehard to contact them via phone and email after you place your down-payment for their services. By phone you will never get an actual person and they always call back several days. I hope this situation would never happened to any couples in the future for their wedding. I would highly recommend not hiring this videographer company. They were very rude and unprofessional! They definitely aren't reliable nor think they are a company.

2016-09-05T12:02:36 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the review however with over a decade in the industry and multiple awards we are far from "rude" or "unreliable." There are a number of inaccuracies in this review and unfortunately most of this stems from a client who cancelled last minute and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

The Lexoria team is professional, super creative/artistic and a complete delight to work with! They each have their own way of helping you feel at ease in front of the lens so your film comes out looking like the authentic you. My husband and I are extremly happy with our... Read More wedding film!

2017-01-06T07:02:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making my day! You are so kind and wonderful. I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you again and Happy New Year! - Jason

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Jason with Lexoria Wedding Films ROCKED our destination wedding. My husband and his groomsmen adored working with Chelsea and she was the ultimate dream with the women. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and was pretty much hands off throughout the day. I've... Read More been a part of so many weddings, and I have watched a lot of friends and family experience disappointment with their film.  Jason and Kristine are both artists, not just people who decided to become wedding videographers. You see the difference when you look at their film. A lot of my friends have used them, and they all have the most GORGEOUS film.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Jason and his team is amazing, they did our wedding in March, and the film proved they know what they are doing, we would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Lexoria created our wedding film and we couldn't have been happier with the result!  Our film turned out beautiful and they were amazing to work with.  Very professional and a lot of fun!  They made it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks Lexoria!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

A friend of mine recommended Lexoria to me when I was looking (last minute, of course) for someone who would be willing to film our wedding. Jason and his team graciously made themselves available to us. They created a fantastic film. I appreciated Eric (our filmmaker’s)... Read More ability to listen to what we wanted as well as to know when to take creative control. Our film such a wonderful memory that we all treasure! We had such a fantastic time with Jason, Eric and the Lexoria Team, that we will be referring them to our friends.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Tom, Jason and Kristine are the best team around! They did my wedding film and they are fabulous! Don't look anywhere else, just ask for Lexoria to take care of your film for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Wow. Where do I start ?! If you are looking for a wedding film, look no further. I began my search by emailing at least 10 videographers in the area. Some were too pricey, some were not friendly enough, and some just didn't reply soon enough for my liking. Then Kristine... Read More responded to one of my emails. OMG, she was (is) amazing. They started with prep and then captured our ceremony and the photoshoot after. Our film is just gorgeous. They made us feel so comfortable and we didn’t even know there were there. Lexoria was absolutely amazing in every aspect. We are so in love with our wedding film and our family is so happy we found such an incredible team to capture our wedding day, since we didn't really want them there.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Professional and affordable! I'm an artist and understand composition, so choosing a videographer was one of the hardest things for me when planning my wedding. The best videographers didn't fit my budget, and less expensive videographers just didn't measure up... until I found... Read More Jason and Lexoria! They had impressive demos and reasonable pricing! The film is terrific, and the team were very attentive throughout the entire event. Our package deal included a film trailer and raw footage, which they put together very nicely for us. They're beautiful, and a wonderful way to remember the day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

We hired Lexoria Wedding Films to do our wedding film. They also did our rehearsal dinner We are sooooo happy with the results! It came out beautifully!!! We loved all the action shots that were taken too, and the film really show how amazing our wedding was! Watching the film... Read More felt like you were actually there experiencing the fun! I have gotten compliment after compliment on Facebook from our sharable link. Jason and his team were very responsive during the process, always stayed in touch with us, answered any questions we may have had. Their prices are competitive with other wedding videographers. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Lexoria Filmed our wedding 2 months ago. WE LOVED THEM!!! Jason and Kristine are super easy to work with leading up to the wedding - they were very professional and responsive to my calls/e-mails. They were also very familiar with our wedding site and had great ideas about... Read More where to film, how the lighting would look, etc. I loved that I didn't feel their presence during the ceremony or reception, yet when we have a great film from the whole night. We have gotten lots of compliments about our film on Facebook, so I would definitely recommend Lexoria Wedding Films!

Meet The President

Jason

Hi, I’m Jason! Thanks for dropping by! So you’ve looked around and are trying to navigate through these vendors to try to find the right one. You're not alone. Let’s face it, weddings are fun, but the planning can be stressful. With over 10 years of experience in the Wedding Film industry, our goal is to not only create for you amazing wedding film; but also to help you chose the right package for your day without going over your budget! See how by contacting us today!