Don't Miss Out! Ends 7/27! FREE DRONE COVERAGE!

Don't Miss Out! Ends 7/27! FREE DRONE COVERAGE in Every Package!  Lexoria's Petit Four Films are the Experts in Drone and Aerial Coverage for your Wedding Film!  With over 10 Years of creating wedding films we our cinematic artists create a beautiful remembrance of your day!  Come and see why  Petit Four Films has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us " simply amazing."  Contact Today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jessica C

Our trailer and extended trailer bring tear to my eyes because they are so beautiful and personal. Even the raw footage is fantastic. Abraham filmed our wedding, and he was wonderful. He was polite, friendly, calm, and barely visible during the big event. I couldn't imagine... Read More anyone better. Kristine and Jason were a huge help in getting things set up and being sure the films captured exactly what we wanted. I made a few changes to each film, and they made them in a timely manner. I got everything back sooner than expected (and promised). I was thrilled to be able to share our special day with those who couldn't be there.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Annie H

Super friendly, great service. Proposal film - David accompanied us to a few places and both of us think he did a great job at using the surroundings. He was really friendly and patient - really got to know him during this hangout time. Wedding day  - Jason and his partner... Read More showed up early and began filming. Also, prior to the wedding day, he offered advice on how to plan certain things which was really helpful.  I was especially impressed with the preparations, details and really the whole film. Turned out amazing. Conclusion - I've got no other Videographer experiences so I can't compare with others. In the end, I was more than satisfied by their work. I dont like how some videographers change all the colors and make it "unique." I feel like anyone can do that on their own. I like how he kept the colors as seen from my own eyes. With either a short film, longer film or raw footage I had many ways to view my films . This met my satisfaction.

2017-01-04T07:20:16 Response from the vendor

You just totally made my day! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind thoughts and words are very appreciated. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Susan K

Lexoria!!!! Where to start? I was referred by a friend who’s film I loved! Throughout the process Jason and his team are always dependable, knowledgeable and lots of fun to be around on the big day!!! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion. Definitely amazing... Read More value for the film you get!!

2017-01-05T09:23:01 Response from the vendor

That is SO KIND of your to take the time to review us! We really appreciate it. Enjoy your films! - Jason

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Stephanie B

The videographers from Petit Four Films captured all the important and small moments of our wedding and we have had such a great time reliving the day through the movie. Jason worked so hard to create a really professional product for us. On the wedding day we barely noticed... Read More the cameras and they made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. Thank you! We wish you could film our entire lives!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Samantha D

Jason and Petit Four Films is undoubtedly one of Tampa’s best videographers.   Jason, Abraham and the team created the most beautiful film I have ever seen for my wedding. Our friends keep telling us how much they love the film and I was proud to share it online. Jason does a... Read More lot of interviews with other wedding vendors and we got to know him a lot through his podcast.  If you are getting married I would recommend him to anyone as the film is stunning. They are not filming my sisters wedding later this year. Keep your eye on this incredible talented team.

2017-07-18T14:07:31 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure creating your film! Enjoy! :)

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Anna P

I am honored to be able to leave a review for Petit Four Films, and for Jason's Petit Four Team! This was a destination wedding for us. My husband works on wedding films. When it came time to choose a videographer for our wedding, I deferred to him for the decision, knowing he... Read More would be uber-picky (in the best way!) about who we hired. He showed me Petit Four’s website, and I loved it - it was a beautiful summary of everything we wanted: very personal, documentary-style, with a cinematic flare. We contacted Jason about the possibility, and he was so gracious and enthusiastic! Jason and his team was professional, friendly, thoughtful, creative, and overall just a joy to have be a part of our day! Their work speaks for itself, but he’s also a genuinely lovely person to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough!

2017-04-08T10:11:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for everything and these kind words! You guys are terrific! Enjoy your new life together! - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Bobbie K

Do yourself a favor and look no further for a videographer to capture your precious memories. Jason and his team are professional, knowledgeable, artistic, punctual, creative, and passionate. We had a wonderful experience and the film of our wedding is priceless! If you don't... Read More believe me--check out their website. The cool thing about them is that they make you feel comfortable and work in the background which is SUPER important so that you look relaxed. Oh, and another neat thing about them is that they are OBSESSED with wedding films, which means that they are always working to improve their craft. We had a lot of input and they were fast in their response and very flexible. I swear you won't be disappointed!

2017-04-08T10:11:17 Response from the vendor

You are an amazing couple and it was a pleasure creating your film! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Enjoy your film! :) - Best, Jason

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Sabrina D

Please Please go with anyone else BUT lexoria! What a disaster. They ruined what was supposed to be the most perfect day of my life. A day before the wedding they call to say that they're sending a different videographer because the original guy had has equipment stolen..... Read More (really?) So they send a guy that has never shot a wedding before and as I look through my raw footage, all it is is darkness in the whole film. He missed to shoot all the special moments. Did terrible with lighting and adjusting his camera, did not give any direction and basically ruined our film.. Please, Please don't go wit lexoria at all!!!! WHAT A DISASTER!!

2016-12-27T10:50:53 Response from the vendor

Unfortunately we seem to be a victim of a Christmas Eve Scrooge Troll. We have ZERO record of this occurrence and clearly doesn't match any of our other client's experiences. Interesting this was posted immediately after we received an excellent review from a client. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Stephanie R

Lexoria was awesome to work with, we had a wonderful experience! From the beginning, Jason was professional, efficient and accommodating. We were planning our destination wedding in Florida all the from Baltimore, MD and it felt like we were locals. We had a reception in MD and... Read More Lexoria was able to place a rush on our video so it was done to play at the reception, everyone LOVED it. Our videographer, Pedro, was early the day of the wedding, was very un-invasive to our day and took beautiful footage. He captured our day and the small details that are so special to remember. Our video trailer and extended video were amazing. They were so professionally done with the music and voice over; we were amazed when we watched it. What an awesome memory we now have thanks to Lexoria. I would definitely recommend them for your special event!

2017-01-04T07:19:57 Response from the vendor

Aww. Thank you SO MUCH for your thoughtful and amazing review! I am so glad you love your films! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy New Year! - Jason

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Cheri H

I booked with Lexoria for my small destination wedding in October. I highly recommend them . Our film is amazing.  All our friends raved on their personally and professionalism as well.

2017-01-04T07:20:06 Response from the vendor

You guys are THE BEST! Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was a pleasure working on your films! Enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Mark E

Unfortunately I used Lexoria for our wedding two years ago. They sent two people who were very nice, but it was evident they were younger with little experience and minimal equipment. I assumed prior to this that they wold have big cameras, lights, etc. They had a nikon... Read More camera with a tripod. In short they missed the key moments of first kiss, entrance to the reception, and interaction. I expected the photographers to be stealth, but not the videographers. When we did recevie the "draft" video it looked like security footage from a tripod - all still shots. The video we saw was bad. The volume was scratchy (I don't know why they made me wear a microphone) and the video was grainy. It reminded me of a VCR video from the old days. The editor misspelled our names, didn't use our music we were asked to provide, and half of the footage we remember taking (important stuff like me dressing, best man/groomsmen, family, parents entering, pre-wedding, etc.) was not included in the footage. It turned out the footage was missing. We received tripod footage and it was minimal. Lexoria offered to send us raw footage and identify key moments and red0 the tape (they were suppose to edit) but the footage was all tripod footage (like game film) with no focus on the key moments. I received better footage from friends and family who filmed for us with their phones. Overall, it was the BIGGEST REGRET of our wedding and with our second anniversary appraoching we have no video to watch. The worst 2k investment I've possibly ever done. I highly recommend hiring professionals other than Luxoria for one of the most important times in your life. Don't risk it.

2016-11-20T20:52:43 Response from the vendor

We are currently working with The Knot to have this review verified as we haven't had any of these concerns addressed to us by any past clients. That being said, we do discuss in all consultations that we use HD DSLR cameras as the manned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Shay B

Our wedding video is a very special way for us to relive the day! We had an extremely professional and kind videographer (Shawn) that was apart of the day! We are more than impressed with the quality of the video we received. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for someone... Read More to capture the day!

2017-01-05T09:23:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Lexoria Wedding Films was recommended by my friend, our florist and our venue. They are very nice and extremely friendly. They took all of our suggestions and requests into account to create the PERFECT film. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :) We are happy we chose Lexoria to create our... Read More film!!! :)

2017-01-05T09:23:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the AWESOME review. You guys were amazing to work with. Thank you again! - Jason

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 JoLynn F

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with our videographer at our wedding! Lexoria has been really helpful with answering questions related to our wedding video and have been patient while my husband and I decided on songs for our video. We highly recommend Lexoria for... Read More your videography needs!

2017-01-05T09:23:32 Response from the vendor

So WONDERFUL of you to take the time to review us! It was a pleasure working on your films. In fact it didn’t even feel like work! Thank you again and enjoy your new life together! - Jason

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kim S

Fabulous experience with Lexoria! The video is amazing and very professional. We could not be happier with the experience!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

By far the best place to go for your wedding film. My wife and I were ecstatic with the final product. They go above and beyond with every aspect of their business, from the filming to the final editing. We couldn't be happier, special shout-out to Jason and his team.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Drew C

Really enjoyed working with Lexoria and love the outcome of what they filmed. They put together a create trailer and video for us to have forever. They meet with us a few weeks before the wedding, worked with us the day of, and followed up a few days after to make sure our needs... Read More were met. Highly recommend any couple that gets married and wants a videographer to use Lexoria's services.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Katharina W

This is a tough review to write... First off, the video itself is amazing and the videographer was a pleasure to work with. I just wish they would hire enough people to handle the work load. My first wedding anniversary is coming up in less than one month and we just received... Read More our physical copies and raw footage today. It took at least 50 emails and each step of production missed promised delivery date after delivery date. The only date that was kept as promised was the first draft that was tied to a money back guarantee. It's very unfortunate that I can't give this company a better review. But waiting so long and having to send so many emails caused me so much frustration. If you hire Lexoria, you'll be happy with the product, but you better come prepared to wait for it a really long time and send many many emails..

2016-04-30T11:30:27 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that Katharina enjoys her film and we appreciate her review! We at Lexoria Wedding Films upgraded our production department in the fall of 2015. The upgrade was done during a high time in our season and we couldn’t shut down production... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Dean M

Jake was AWESOME! He’s not only a skilled videographer who knows how to work with lighting and scenery to create a beautiful shots, but more importantly, he knows how to work with people; but also worked mostly in the background. That's what you want in a wedding videographer.... Read More No 'set up' shots, and especially not the ones during the ceremony. That's why you need someone like Jake and Lexoria; he knows how to work with the spontaneity of everything going on in a wedding to create beautiful shots without needing to pause everything and manipulate people.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jacqueline D

Extremely unprofessional while trying to contact- does not return calls or voicemail. I have been waiting for close to 5 months now to receive my 2 minute TRAILER, and i would not recommend this videographer to anyone that likes to stay in the loop of contact or expects a timely... Read More return. VERY disappointing that I spent thousands on a film, and cannot contact videographer. BEWARE!

2016-03-15T13:42:49 Response from the vendor

When I saw this review I was totally shocked! This is not reflective of the majority our client's experiences. If there is an issue I want to be the first to know. I called the client and we worked it out. - Jason

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Lauren P

My daughter wasn't sure they wanted a wedding video but I knew they would regret not getting one. I found a ad on Facebook and after talking to Jason I decided to hire them for the wedding. It was a great decision. The final product is outstanding. It captured the entire day... Read More perfectly. Highly, highly recommend and the price was extremely reasonable. Dee Pomponio ( mom of bride)

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Desiree E

My experience with this company was good until after the wedding. So far I have sent over 10 emails with no response or vague information when they do respond. There's been I don't know how many changes in staff and it seems things just get worse as the day go by. As of today I... Read More have no idea when I will be receiving my wedding video digital or hard copy (please note the wedding was on May 30th, 2015) and it doesn't seem like they care too much. Honestly, I cannot complain about the before and the day of the wedding. I thought I was getting a great deal because of how professional this company looked and how great the videos were for the price, compared to other companies. However, looking back today I would not hire them.

2015-11-09T13:23:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for review! During the time of this review we had received a couple of big awards and a little press which produced swell of interest in our company and what we do. In order to adjust to our new normal we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Katherine S

Really wonderful company. Enjoyed working with them, and can't wait to see the finished product!

2015-11-09T13:24:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was wonderful working with you!

Lexoria is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Amanda G

Do not pass them up! Lexoria is amazing. From my first meeting with Pete, I felt that I could trust them. My wedding was a destination and he video chatted with me. It was so great that a vendor would help me in that way. Some people didn't even notice we had a cameraman running... Read More around our wedding and after when we posted the video they asked who filmed the whole thing. Every time I watch my film I cry because they completely captured every part of my day. We had a problem with hair and makeup taking forever and our videographer had already filmed the guys, accessories, and the dress. When finally arrived at the venue he was so great and even though everything was completely rushed our videographer made it look like it was this gorgeous process. He captured everything perfectly. We are so happy with Lexoria!

2015-11-09T13:24:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding!

Best decision I made for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Johnathan S

Professional, personalized, artistic- just perfect in every way. almost made the mistake of not having a videographer and so glad that I decided last minute to book Lexoria, could not have asked for more!

2015-11-09T13:25:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure creating your film!

Meet The President

Jason

Hi, I’m Jason! Thanks for dropping by! Ok, so you’ve looked around and are trying to navigate through these vendors to try to find the right one. Here’s the good news! You’re not alone. Let’s face it, weddings are fun but the planning can be stressful. With over 10 years in the Wedding Film industry we have helped countless couples decide which wedding film package is right for them, making sure they are putting their money in the right place and only paying for what they need. So schedule an appointment with me today! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Planning! -Jason