Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

822 Route 82, Hopewell Junction, NY

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

SCAM!!!!! This company is scamming people for thousands of dollars!! Ordered 11 dresses totaling over $2300 in February! We were promised our dresses by May 15 then moved back to May 21! It's May. 31 still no signs of the dresses! In several attempts to reach someone in charge... Read More after learning their number is a call center we unable to reach any one in charge! Meanwhile several employees hung up on me several times along with my friends!!! Some of the employees include.. Jackie Kate Hugo Felicia and Jemila! So after being treated horribly we were sent fed ex emails saying our dresses shipped just to find out we were given a fake tracking number!!?terribke business and customer service!! Do not use this company or your big day could be ruined by these scammers!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 P B

Still trying to find out what is happening with 3 bridesmaid dresses that we ordered. The wedding is in a month. At the moment, all we know is "the order was not executed as promised" -- we had to send multiple emails and make multiple phone calls to a response. Unfortunately,... Read More still don't know if we'll have the dresses for the wedding. Communication is key in customer service and this place lacks it. There are so many moving pieces in a wedding, it's a shame they don't care about their customers. You shouldn't have to work hard to find out what happened to something that you paid for. When shopping for your dress, go elsewhere -- it's worth your sanity.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

BUYER BEWARE – GO ANYWHERE ELSE – THEY REALLY WILL SCAM YOU. I ordered bridesmaid dresses online from them in December for an April wedding and about 3 weeks before our wedding called the company to check on the status of my order as I hadn’t heard anything. After being... Read More ignored for about a week finally got someone to call back who was extremely rude to me and said the dresses may not arrive in time since they were being made and shipped from China and suggested it was my fault as I was honest with my wear date. Then over the next couple weeks of mostly getting ignored, they said they would call me on the Thursday before my Saturday wedding to let me know if they would arrive in time or not and they of course did not call. The dresses didn’t show up in time for the wedding and we only knew they wouldn’t come basically the day before the wedding and Penelope Bridal/Dress Direct didn’t seem to care at all or think there was a problem. Here is where the scam part starts – they told me I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company to get my money back since they failed the order. As I now know these disputes take months to finalize. They sent the dresses anyways after the wear date and since they sent the dresses they were able to close the dispute and steal my money. I’ve tried to call multiple times, the only two times I got through I got hung up on immediately when they found out what I was calling about and they don’t acknowledge emails. It sucks the dresses didn’t show up but what makes me hate this company and hope these crooks out of business, so that no one else has to go through this, is the horrible customer service. I’ve never been treated so horribly by a company before and the last thing I wanted to be stressed about the days before my wedding was the bridesmaid dresses. This is a terrible company run by bad people – DO NOT USE.

The Best Bridal Store Ever!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

I love this place! I got a great gown at an awesome price.

Start a Conversation!