Petroleum Club

Wichita, KS

Your event matters. To you. And to us.

Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

100 North Broadway, Wichita, KS

Amazing hassle free venue

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Molly P

The Petroleum Club is a one stop shop = they provide the linens, food, DJ, bar service, decorations, and coordinate with the cake place of your choosing. We were hesitant at first to book the Petroleum Club because we wanted to use another catering company - also - the sticker... Read More shock of the estimate to use the Petroleum Club is kind of alarming....however.... We were amazed by the service, appearance, decor, food, DJ and overall service of the Petroleum Club. From the start we worked with Kathy Latham who discussed all of our options for our wedding day. I gave Kathy tons of pictures and ideas of things we were hoping to see at our reception. She worked with her team (she usually doesn't work at the weddings and has her co-workers take care of everything that day) and made sure our vision came to fruition. We were completely blown away at the decorations that were set up that night - all we did was drop off some things Thursday before the wedding (which was Saturday) - and everything was in place for our reception. You can bring some of your own decorations or completely use all of their decorations. Booking the Petroleum Club was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We didn't need to worry about what time the cake was being delivered or setting up for the reception...or worry about our favors....or what time the flowers we ordered would arrive...or who was going to clean up after the reception...I would recommend the Petroleum Club to anyone. Definitely consider this venue.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Kaycee P

The Petroleum Club was an amazing wedding venue! Overlooking downtown Wichita, the view was exquisite. Kathy was a huge help!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Kelsey K

They did a great job in all areas. I didn't have to worry about a thing, everything was done and exactly how I had hoped. I was very happy with Kathy and all her servers.

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Stephanie B

Kathy at the Petroleum Club was truly amazing! My day was absolutely AMAZING because of her and her staff!

Such an Easy wedding day

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Chloe R

The staff at The Petroleum Club was so helpful and attentive that the day flew by without a worry! Such a classy venue. I loved it!

Perfect Venue to Begin Your New Journey

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Emily S

Everything was perfect - most importantly, the staff's customer service. I was treated like a princess all night and never lifted a finger. They took on all the stress and made me, for the first time over the course of all the planning, forget all the worries, tears, stress, and... Read More worries of the wedding and allowed me to enjoy myself with all my loved ones!! They are AWESOME!!

Amazing Reception Site

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Natalie D

I loved this place. Kathy was amazing to work with. I loved that they had the dj, food, alcohol, and center pieces all at one place. Kathy and her staff doing the center pieces put me at ease.

Petroleum Club... Best ever!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Mandi H

Kathy, Mark (the DJ) and everyone else on staff at the Petroleum Club made our reception a total BLAST! We didn't have to worry about one thing being done/ not done. Mark leads you thru every step of the way. We had SOO many compliments on the food, DJ, atmosphere, etc. It... Read More definitely costs more, but it is worth it! Everything was honestly perfect.

Review for The Petroleum Club of Wichita

Reviewed on 11/16/2008 Jillian F

Every detail is taken care of by the very competent manager. We had a few meetings concerning the details of the food selection table layout timeline etc. I selected the site mostly because of the awesome view and all the services included. The event went so... Read More smoothly I would recommend this location to anyone. The finished room looked great the food was fabulous everyone raved about the cake the DJ had everyone dancing and the staff whisked about like magic fairies. You never even noticed them cleaning clearing and rearranging for the event. Other than meeting to arrange details I never had to lift a finger or feign a worry.;The site is costly because of the all-inclusive services provided. If you want to be more hands-on with the details and planning of the reception this might not be for you.

Review for Petroleum Club of Wichita

Reviewed on 8/31/2008 Diana F

The manager took care of everything for me from the food to the entertainment