Capturing beauty, happiness and love on your day!

Since our beginnings, our mission has stayed consistent: to capture honest, beautiful photography of our clients. We think the photography experience should be fun, and we strive to create an upbeat atmosphere for every couple's big day.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

366 Grand Oak Trail, Waynesville, NC Asheville and Beyond (828) 407-0549

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Rachel R

I could not gush enough about how wonderful Phil & Kristen are! They traveled to our wedding in SC to take the most beautiful photos. You get a lot of quality time with your photographer on your wedding day and I could not have asked for a better couple to hang out with! Kristen... Read More is the master of making everyone feel at ease and Phil is the best at making everyone laugh. I didn't think that I could be any more pleased with their service after they left that day -- but wow getting the pictures back was the real treat! The photos are gorgeous and they caught so many moments and angles that I wouldn't have expected, as well as all the moments we wanted to have on camera. I will be giving all of my friends their name so hopefully we will meet again at another wedding!

2017-05-30T10:42:41 Response from the vendor

Awe, Rachel! Thank you so much! It was a joy for us to be your photographers!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Molly M

Phil and Kristen are absolutely the best wedding photographers around! My husband and I were overwhelmingly pleased with everything from their professionalism to their incredible shots of our special day. They were both extremely kind and easy to work with, fulfilling every... Read More single request of ours. My husband and I knew that we wanted the most genuine, clear, classic photos to capture our wedding day without all of the special effects and lighting that many others add. Every single photo that we received from Phil and Kristen was representative of the love and laughter at our wedding. With such a reasonable rate and two of the coolest people we know, I most definitely recommend Phil and Kristen to everyone in need of a professional photography team!

2016-06-24T13:48:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Erin H

We couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture our wedding day! Phil and Kristen were so easy to work with and so laid back. My husband and I don't particularly love having our photos taken, but Phil and Kristen made it easy to let loose and just enjoy our... Read More wedding. They were so flexible with our schedule and did a great job getting the shots we wanted without spending our entire day in front of the lense. We immediately felt comfortable with them (they felt like friends from the first minute) and they were so great about paying attention to all the details that I forgot about! I can't say enough what a pleasure it was to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a fun-loving photographer to share in their wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kelly W

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Phil and Kristen on two separate occasions. About a month before the wedding, I met up with them to do bridal portraits. Standing in front of a camera for an hour could have been awkward, but they made me feel so comfortable and had... Read More me laughing the whole time. I loved all of the portraits! To say I’m obsessed with our wedding pictures would be an understantment. Phil and Kristen captured every little detail, and it really feels like I’m reliving the day when I look through the pictures. Phil and Kristen are such a dinamic duo and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for perfectly capturing our special day! We will treasure our pictures forever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Maggie D

We got married this past weekend and couldn't be happier with Kristen & Phil. As someone who gets frazzled easily, they managed to make our day frazzle free! They are both so easy going, fun, and they take amazing pictures. They picked our locations for first look and the... Read More wedding party photos and everyone in our group commented how great they were and how much they loved the locations. So thankful for you both!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole G

Phil & Kristen we’re wonderful to work with from start to finish! They had regular meetings scheduled before the wedding & even made time to discuss things that randomly popped up. On our wedding day, they were nothing but professional. They made sure we stayed on time before... Read More the wedding and after the wedding so we could greet our guest in a timely manner. After seeing the finished product of our pictures, my Husband and I are thrilled! They captured not only the planned pictures, but also some of the most amazing candidates. We were able to look through them and relive the best day of our life! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Delaney G

Phil & Kristen were phenomenal. Everyone had such a great time taking photographs with them, and they made what could have been a stressful experience into such an enjoyable one. They took care of everything, and they made sure that I had a low stress day. The photos turned out... Read More beautifully, and I'm positive we couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Taylor A

Phil and Kristen were absolutely wonderful to work with. They're easy going and were wonderful in terms of thinking through the details before the wedding. During the day, they were laid back and made all the photographs fun and enjoyable. They made sure to capture all the... Read More special moments. Once we got our photos back they were absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for better photographers or people to work with!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Tara D

Phil and Kristen were amazing! The pictures were all absolutely beautiful and captured the whole night perfectly. They were both so friendly and funny making them the perfect addition to the special day.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Hilary M

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Phil and Kristen! They have been the most amazing people to work with and I am so in love with all of my pictures and I haven't even received the full wedding album yet! From my engagement photos to my wedding teasers I am in love... Read More and can't get enough! But not only is their work incredible, these two people are fun and caring and love emanates from them for each other and their job. Seriously... the best photographers and people I can't imagine anyone else to capture my husband and my special day. Thank you both!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kathleen H

First of all, I wasn't sure that I needed two shooters for my small wedding, but working with Kristen and Phil was a reminder of how joyful marriage should be! This special couple made our day and kept us laughing. They were so easy to work with, went with the flow, and kept... Read More me just as calm as they were. The private shots between us can only be described as magical; and the candid shots of the guests have so much energy behind them! Kristen and Phil not only captured the essence of our wedding, but their images make you relive the event over and over again. I cannot say enough good things about working with them but then again, their work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Pam C

I love my wedding photos by Phil & Kristen Wedding Photography. Very friendly, professional, and accommodating. Great experience!

2017-05-12T11:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so happy to hear you love your photos!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Carly N

best photographers!! Very fun to shoot with and very talented!! Quick responses and very organized and professional!

2017-05-12T11:40:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we really appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Melissa Z

Phil and Kristen are fantastic! Super responsive and easy to work with. We were coming in from out of town, so before our wedding, we mostly communicated over the phone and a bit by email. They're very responsive. I felt like they really listened to what we wanted our photos to... Read More look like, and also had fantastic suggestions and ideas. Day of, they were very prompt, and made us feel so, so comfortable. Our photographs look beautiful, and truly capture the mood of the day. Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Rebecca P

Phil and Kristen are amazing! We could not have asked for better photographers. They made us feel comfortable and it was almost as if we had known them for years. They fit in perfectly with our friends and family so it didn't even seem like they were there to take pictures. We... Read More recommend 100%!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Malorie D

Phil and Kristen took both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures were absolutely stunning! Couldn't have asked for better photographers!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kyle C

Enjoyed working with Phil & Kristen. Made the whole process seamless. Pictures turned out incedible & would highly recommend their services.

2016-10-28T08:55:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we had such a blast at your big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephen A

Phil and Kristin are the BEST!!!!!! From the first moment they contacted us for photography for our wedding, we knew they were for us. They blended in at the wedding as if they were part of the family. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed them. They took their time as well as... Read More keeping up with the fast pace of the wedding. The photographs were spectacular. Some of the photographs are on the Umstead hotel in Cary, NC website. All our guest are still complementing us on the photos. We'll love them forever because they captured our special moments. My husband and I consider them first class in photography.

2016-10-28T08:56:25 Response from the vendor

We love you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 S A

As a fellow vendor, working with Phil and Kristen is a dream. They are consistently professional and organized. Their image quality and creativity is second to none. If I could do my wedding over again, I would choose P&K as my photographers without hesitation.

2016-10-28T08:57:44 Response from the vendor

We are lucky to work at such beautiful locations, like the Inn at Tranquility Farm! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Chasity B

Phil and Kristen were everything we were looking for and more in photographers! We were lucky enough to have them do both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. My husband and I are quite uncomfortable in front of cameras, but Phil and Kristen made us feel perfectly... Read More at ease and we had so much fun with them. They are so sweet and their work is phenomenal! As someone who rarely likes any pictures of myself, I have truly loved the pictures that we have received. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for amazing photographers for any special day!

2016-10-28T08:58:30 Response from the vendor

The camera loves you, and so do we!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brittany B

There are not enough words to state how happy we are with the photography work of Phil and Kristen at my daughter's wedding Sept 2016. They were fantastic! Kristin took a tremendous amount of care from the first conversation to the Bridal Portraits to the day of the wedding to... Read More make sure that she and Phil knew all of our wishes for pictures. She not only made sure they fulfilled ever request, but her creativity and keen eye got pictures that were beyond what we could have imagine. They got pictures of our bride and groom that literally look straight out of a magazine. Everyone that has seen them state the same thing that "their pictures are breathtaking!" We could not be more happy and thankful that Phil and Kristen were so involved with our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day. We feel truly blessed at the way they captured all of the sweetest moments and help to create some with the creativity in the poses of the happy couple. We would highly, highly recommend Phil and Kristen to any and everyone needing a photographer for any event. They truly are a rare find!!

2016-10-28T08:58:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tammy, we so appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Rebecca K

Phil and Kristen have the best balance of fun and professionalism! They are such sweet and fun people you are happy to have them there, and Kristen was perfect at organizing the photos. She listened to my preferences, and made sure they were executed. I didn't have a wedding... Read More planner, and I honestly can't say how she managed to get everyone to where they needed to be for photos but it all worked and was effortless on my part. She and Phil wend above and beyond for our wedding, and the pictures are wonderful. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Logen S

Wow, so I don't even know where to begin with my review. Phil and Kristen have been such an amazing couple to work with. We had our wedding at the Biltmore, and they were honestly the best part of it. I was beyond nervous before Kristen showed up, but as soon as she got there... Read More she knew exactly what to do to calm me down (without the aid of alcohol lol). They were both such a blast to have around, and the sneak peek pictures have turned out to be absolutely stunning. I couldn't have asked for better photographers, and I hope that they'll agree to doing more photoshoots with us in the future. Thank you Phil and Kristen for helping me make our big day perfect!

2016-06-24T13:48:50 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, thank you!

just the most amazing....

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Doug G

There really isn't enough I can say about these two to express how much we loved our experience with them. Phil spent the day with the guys and captured some of my favorite pictures ever of my husband. Kristen spent the day with me and the girls, and I swear caught every single... Read More special moment between me and the bridesmaids and my mom. They are the epitome of calm, in what surely will be a hectic day. Their experience and expertise was integral in helping me stay level headed when (so many) things went wrong. We had the best laid plans, and through no fault of their own, the whole schedule got its feet kicked out from under it. They were flexible, and made it happen; catching the moments that were most important to us, and then some. Kristen and Phil, we love you guys so much. Thank you for everything you guys did for us that day. We can't thank you enough, and we're so blessed to have had you guys there.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amelia W

Phil & Kristen! Thank you so much for ALL of the wonderful pictures of our wedding. Amelia knocked it out of the park when she found you guys on The Knot. Looking back on our big day, we could not imagine having anyone other than the two of you capture all of those memories. The... Read More beauty and brightness that you both posses definitely translates thru all of the hours of hard work you put into our pictures. Thank you again! Amelia & Stacey

Phil & Kristen

We’re a married photography team based in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. Things we love (in no particular order): travel, music (one of us makes it, one of us appreciates it) hiking, homebrewing, beards, road trips, anything upcycled, our two dogs (Wilson and Tate), and taking photos.