Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

P.O. Box 1797, Media, PA (610) 891-0480

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Patrick N

Our daughter was recently married in LBI. Dan and the Philly Party Band were our band and without a doubt just fantastic. They had the place rocking all night. They are not just great musicians and vocalist but very talented entertainers. They know exactly what songs to play to... Read More keep everyone on the floor. They are without a doubt the best band we have ever heard!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jessica

This band absolutely blew me away!!! We were friends with the MC so we got a bit of a deal and knew they were good... but I was still so pleasantly surprised with their professionalism and AMAZING talent! They really kept the party going all night and kept everyone on the dance... Read More floor! They had such a wide range of talent, I was so pleased with their song selection. They did an amazing job of our song, which was a country song, and then went on to play everything from the Four Seasons to Blurred Lines! They really kept the audience involved and absolutely everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun they had. Kofi could really read the crowd and played songs that everyone enjoyed. I can't say enough great things about these guys... I would HIGHLY recommend having them at your wedding, you won't regret it!!!

Party Never Ended!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Sarah J

From the moment the guests entered the country club, the saxophones played throughout cocktail hour as some entertainment. Once the guests walked into the ballroom, no one left the dance floor! This band is incredible. They got everyone on their feet immediately with a great... Read More mix of motown and pop music. No matter their age, guests have been RAVING about the band. We could not have asked for a more fun, talented, and professional band to work with. They're also extremely reasonably priced and much better than bands that are more expensive (trust me on that one)-- I'd highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Great Band!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Denise C

we hired this band without ever seeing them...a friend had golfed with the main member so we went with it. They were AWESOME! Every guest danced till the end. They also provided a great lighting show. Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend the Philly Party Band!

EXCELLENT!! But name is now Philly Party Band

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Kristen P

My now husband and I were on the fence about a band or a DJ. DJ's are less expensive, but we liked the idea of a live band. BOY ARE WE SOOOO HAPPY we went with the live band. All of our interactions with Dan leading up to the big day were great and he really knows his stuff.... Read More Then on the wedding day, Kalir runs the show and they REALLY put on a great show! We would recommend them 100 times over. All of our guests loved them too. The dance floor was packed alllll night.

Best Wedding Band for all your guests!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Lindsey M

I cannot rave enough about how amazing the Philly Horn Band was at my wedding. They truely made it a party and the guests couldn't stop complimenting us on the amazing band we got. The MC is amazing at reading the crowd and knowing what songs to play. My dad(who I've never... Read More seen dance) was on the dance floor the entire night! They played great oldies but goodies in the beginning and then transitioned to a mix of oldies and newer songs, and by the end of the night they transitioned to music for the younger crowd. Their presentation and lighting is amazing and really sets the mood and wows the guests as they enter. This band was worth every penny (I would have cut anything to make sure I had this band). I hope you consider them for your wedding and if you go with them I know you will have a reception guests will rave about for years!

The Best Part of the Evening

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Laura F

Guests are still raving about this amazing band! They will having everyone on the floor dancing! Simply the best!~