Philadelphia area's AWARD WINNING photo booth

Philly Photo Booth Company, formerly Connected Entertainment, is the greater Philadelphia area's award winning photo booth company serving PA, NJ, and DE since 2011.  Our focus is on providing an entertaining photo booth experience with exceptional service. This mantra has won us multiple awards from both The Knot and Wedding Wire in just our short few years since we opened.      Our photo booth will let you capture and share the fun that happens behind the curtain. It is great for adults and kids of all ages, providing non-stop entertainment and capturing great memories. You and your guests will be thrilled with the quality and impressed by the technology. Excellent customer service and the most entertaining interactive photo booth rentals available, all at the best price. $499-$1499

$ – Inexpensive

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

PO Box 822, Turnersville, NJ NJ, PA, DE, NY (856) 287-3525
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alice S

One of the best vendors I dealt with during the wedding planning process. Albert is professional, responsive, organized, helpful - it was a pleasure working with him. Plus the cost is extremely reasonable and affordable. The photobooth itself was AMAZING. The pictures... Read More processed immediately, the props were creative and funny, and the guy who ran the booth was so nice. I think every single guest was in the booth (sometimes multiple times) throughout the night. Honestly, don't even look for another photobooth company. These guys are the best.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Adrienne L

We had the opportunity to have the new inflatable photo booth at our wedding. Our guests couldn't stay out of there! Everyone had a blast and the photo booth vendors gave out photo copies to each person in the pictures..I've never had that happen at weddings that I have been to.... Read More Al and Andrea are amazing to work with. Efficient, reliable, and easy to get a hold of through FB or FB messenger. Great props and I loved the personal design on the photo print outs. I would recommended them to anyone. I hope I have another event that I can use them at again soon! Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

These guys and girls are fantastic. From the moment I called and spoke with Al I knew they cared about providing me with a perfect photo booth package meant for me, not for them or their pockets. Every question was answered promptly. There were times I was a little stressed with... Read More planning and may not have been so pleasant, but Al really spent the time with me to work on details and made the process less stressful. I hope to have them back for an anniversary party. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Jena K

So much fun!!! Everybody loved the inflatable booth and friendly staff on site. The album they put together for us was great too! Al was very helpful in booking the booth and made everything seamless....I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Shayna D

They are an excellent venue. Albert's communication before our wedding was prompt and very helpful. During our wedding everything with the photobooth ran smoothly, the attendant was fantastic, all our guests really enjoyed it, and several of our guests let us know how great... Read More their experience with it was. Philly Photobooth Co. is a great vendor to work with and reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Denise W

We used the Blow Up Photo booth for a Disney themed Halloween wedding (making it part of the theme, it was an ice cube for "Frozen"). Everyone loved how unique the booth was and it easily fit a good group of people in it! Angel was a great tech and sport and I would highly... Read More recommend the Philly Photo Booth Company - on time, very pleasant and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Amy P

Best vendor ever!!! So professional polite and helpful!!! My guests had a blast with his photo booth!!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Megan I

Working with them was easy from start to finish! Albert was quick to respond to any questions that I had about the booth and was very professional. He worked with us to design our photo strips, which we loved. Everyone mentioned how much fun they had in the photo booth, and... Read More everyone loved that they could get their own copy of the photo strip. Picture quality was great. We used the white blow up booth, which allowed for a good number of people to get in the picture. I do wish the attendants were a little more outgoing and that there were more props to use. Definitely affordable and a lot of add-on options that are totally worth it (i.e. social media sharing)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maura C

Our wedding was back in August and Philly Photo Booth was amazing!! We used the LED glow photobooth and our guests are STILL talking about it! They said they've never seen anything like it and it was so much fun! Each guest is also printed a copy of their photos which is really... Read More awesome! There was a line at the photobooth for the entire time it was open at our wedding, and guests that we would never think would get in the booth were in there!! We're so heppy we used them! I highly recommend booking them now!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brittany V

So much fun! This honestly was more of a hit them anything else going on! Can't wait to use them again! Such an awesome staff! Even jumped in for some pics as well! Haha thank you for everything. Had a blast!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Teresa L

This company and and photo booth was AMAZING to work with. No stress from start to finish. There is a ton of personalizing you can do at every aspect of the photo's or book! The night of they were set up and ran smoothly without any direction or attention needed from me... Read More (trust me you'll be busy enough) Would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Leslie N

If you are looking for a photo booth, look no further then Philly Photo Booth Company! From the beginning, Albert was so fast getting back to us and answered all of our questions. He obviously cares for his customers and wants the event to go off without a hitch. Everyone had... Read More an amazing time taking pictures in the blow up LED photo booth and Keith helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly during the duration of our venue(my son's wedding). I highly recommend that you book your next event using Albert and his team at Philly Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Allison L

I wish I could give a better rating, but here are a few reasons why I have to give three stars... 1) Our attendant was just okay. He was not outgoing and didn't seem interested in his job. 2) The white backdrop was wrinkled and not professional looking. 3) The picture quality... Read More did not meet our expectation. If anyone moved during the photo, it was blurry. But for some reason, when he was packing up he took a few more without the backdrop and the quality was amazing. Unfortunately it was only for two sets of pictures. 4) The photo strip design was sent to us two days before our wedding and I ended up redesigning it at the last minute. We were not happy with the times we scheduled our photo booth. We scheduled it from 5-9 and our wedding ended at 10, so no one used it for the first hour or two and then when everyone wanted to use it, he was packing up. That was bad planning on our part. All the other ratings were so great, I wish we could say the same.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lakishia D

We used this company for our wedding on Father's Day, 06/18/17. Everything was awesome! Our guests were so amazed and had so much fun using the props and features. One feature that wasn't used though, and was included in our package, was the slow motion video. We were wondering... Read More why and all our guests said the attendant just kept pressing the photo button and didn't inform them of any other options. That would be our only disappointment but other than that, it was a great addition to our wedding and we'd recommend them to anyone in need of a photo booth.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nicole V

Philly Photo Booth Company goes above and beyond! Albert was so amazing during the planning process even when we had a million and one comment and questions. He responded so quickly and efficiently (even on holidays)! His energy and personality was so great and inviting. The... Read More inflatable photo booth was a complete hit at our wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville NJ. Our guests are still talking about it and they loved how many people they could fit in it. The custom design for the strips was such a great feature because we were able to tie our birch wood rustic theme into our photo booth! The four pictures was also an awesome feature because it was different from the typical three picture strips. Also our guests loved the fact that they were able to upload their pictures right to their social media after taking the pictures. A few days after our wedding we received an email with a link for all of the photos taken in the booth which is such an awesome extra feature for us to share with our guests. Our attendant did such a great job putting the book together and getting every single photo into it. The only reason why I gave them 4 stars was because or attendant neglected to tell our guests about the slow motion video feature of the booth :( my husband and I were the only ones to use it and we did not realize until the end of the night that no one knew about it :( Besides that everything was amazing and I would highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kim R

We had the pleasure of having Philly Photo Booth provide services for our wedding and we have no complaints. The staff was wonderful and so was the photo booth.The pictures came out absolutely amazing. I'd definitely use their services again and/or recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alyssa L

We waited until a month or so before our wedding to make the decision to hire a photobooth. This was no problem for Philly Photobooth Co. Albert was very responsive to our questions and got everything arranged with no issues. We got the inflatable photobooth and our guests loved... Read More it. The attendant was very professional and did a great job running the booth. Our guests loved that everyone in the booth got a copy. We loved getting the online album after the event. There are so many fantastic photos of our family and friends! We are so glad we chose Philly Photoboth Co.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Charlotte D

Working with Albert was an absolute delight. From getting a quote, to the day of, everything was easy and smooth. He even had the curtesy to remind me to submit the down payment. The day of, it was organized, well setup and the attendant was lovely. We had so much fun and I will... Read More definitely be recommending Philly Photo Booth Co. to friends and family for future events.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

Albert and his team are very professional, punctual, courteous and fun! The booth sets off a pretty glow with its color changing light, which added to the rooms ambiance. We will be back! A+

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Beth D

Having a Photobooth at our wedding was so fun! Everyone enjoyed it. I loved the background of the photos, it went very well with our wedding theme. Our attendant Bobby was very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend Connected Entertainment for your event!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jennifer R

Al and the crew from Connected Entertainment were AMAZING! The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding :) Everyone was in there all night. It was set up great with fun props and was easy to use. The photo booth attendants were so helpful and polite and made the process... Read More seamless. I have looked at the scrapbook of photo strips several times since my wedding the other day! I without a doubt, would use them again for other occasions! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Thanks for making our wedding extra special!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Chuck F

My photo booth was amazing. Very sleek and futuristic. The photo picture book was awesome as well and everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful and professional. Best photo booth hands down!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jean L

Everyone had a great time and loved the photos. Very professional team and easy to work with even from far away (France). Thank you for making our wedding even more fun ! We recommend connected entertainment! J&J

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie H

By far the best photo booth company. We had three friends use the same. They work with you to perfect the design of your strip, the photo booth is spacious, sturdy, and equipped with plenty of props- guests can even post their strips directly to FB on the spot. We loved the fact... Read More that each guest in booth gets a copy and a copy goes in your photo book where guest can leave a message. Someone we know even bought plastic frames for guests' photos and used it as their favors! At the end you also receive a flash drive with every photo taken. We loved it and highly recommend. Trust me people will LOVE this photo booth.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie H

2016-10-05T19:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jason for allowing us to work with you. We are grateful that you're pleased with our services and wish you both the very best.

Albert Anderson

Albert Anderson is the founder and owner of Philly Photo Booth Company. Since 2011 he has gained valuable experience in the world of business and photo booth evolution which is why he and his company have become one of the leading photo booth services. Albert graduated from Rowan College at Gloucester County in 2004 and has dedicated his life to serving and protecting others through his jobs as a police officer and firefighter. In 2011 he opened his photo booth company which has been growing ever since. His model photo booth company has led the way in the Philadelphia area.