Philadelphia area's AWARD WINNING photo booth

Philly Photo Booth Company, formerly Connected Entertainment, is the greater Philadelphia area's award winning photo booth company serving PA, NJ, and DE since 2011.  Our focus is on providing an entertaining photo booth experience with exceptional service. This mantra has won us multiple awards from both The Knot and Wedding Wire in just our short few years since we opened.      Our photo booth will let you capture and share the fun that happens behind the curtain. It is great for adults and kids of all ages, providing non-stop entertainment and capturing great memories. You and your guests will be thrilled with the quality and impressed by the technology. Excellent customer service and the most entertaining interactive photo booth rentals available, all at the best price. $499-$1499

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 822, Turnersville, NJ NJ, PA, DE, NY (856) 287-3525
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Adrienne L

We had the opportunity to have the new inflatable photo booth at our wedding. Our guests couldn't stay out of there! Everyone had a blast and the photo booth vendors gave out photo copies to each person in the pictures..I've never had that happen at weddings that I have been to.... Read More Al and Andrea are amazing to work with. Efficient, reliable, and easy to get a hold of through FB or FB messenger. Great props and I loved the personal design on the photo print outs. I would recommended them to anyone. I hope I have another event that I can use them at again soon! Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie H

By far the best photo booth company. We had three friends use the same. They work with you to perfect the design of your strip, the photo booth is spacious, sturdy, and equipped with plenty of props- guests can even post their strips directly to FB on the spot. We loved the fact... Read More that each guest in booth gets a copy and a copy goes in your photo book where guest can leave a message. Someone we know even bought plastic frames for guests' photos and used it as their favors! At the end you also receive a flash drive with every photo taken. We loved it and highly recommend. Trust me people will LOVE this photo booth.

2016-10-05T19:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jason for allowing us to work with you. We are grateful that you're pleased with our services and wish you both the very best.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

These guys and girls are fantastic. From the moment I called and spoke with Al I knew they cared about providing me with a perfect photo booth package meant for me, not for them or their pockets. Every question was answered promptly. There were times I was a little stressed with... Read More planning and may not have been so pleasant, but Al really spent the time with me to work on details and made the process less stressful. I hope to have them back for an anniversary party. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lakishia D

We used this company for our wedding on Father's Day, 06/18/17. Everything was awesome! Our guests were so amazed and had so much fun using the props and features. One feature that wasn't used though, and was included in our package, was the slow motion video. We were wondering... Read More why and all our guests said the attendant just kept pressing the photo button and didn't inform them of any other options. That would be our only disappointment but other than that, it was a great addition to our wedding and we'd recommend them to anyone in need of a photo booth.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nicole V

Philly Photo Booth Company goes above and beyond! Albert was so amazing during the planning process even when we had a million and one comment and questions. He responded so quickly and efficiently (even on holidays)! His energy and personality was so great and inviting. The... Read More inflatable photo booth was a complete hit at our wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville NJ. Our guests are still talking about it and they loved how many people they could fit in it. The custom design for the strips was such a great feature because we were able to tie our birch wood rustic theme into our photo booth! The four pictures was also an awesome feature because it was different from the typical three picture strips. Also our guests loved the fact that they were able to upload their pictures right to their social media after taking the pictures. A few days after our wedding we received an email with a link for all of the photos taken in the booth which is such an awesome extra feature for us to share with our guests. Our attendant did such a great job putting the book together and getting every single photo into it. The only reason why I gave them 4 stars was because or attendant neglected to tell our guests about the slow motion video feature of the booth :( my husband and I were the only ones to use it and we did not realize until the end of the night that no one knew about it :( Besides that everything was amazing and I would highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kim R

We had the pleasure of having Philly Photo Booth provide services for our wedding and we have no complaints. The staff was wonderful and so was the photo booth.The pictures came out absolutely amazing. I'd definitely use their services again and/or recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alyssa L

We waited until a month or so before our wedding to make the decision to hire a photobooth. This was no problem for Philly Photobooth Co. Albert was very responsive to our questions and got everything arranged with no issues. We got the inflatable photobooth and our guests loved... Read More it. The attendant was very professional and did a great job running the booth. Our guests loved that everyone in the booth got a copy. We loved getting the online album after the event. There are so many fantastic photos of our family and friends! We are so glad we chose Philly Photoboth Co.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Charlotte D

Working with Albert was an absolute delight. From getting a quote, to the day of, everything was easy and smooth. He even had the curtesy to remind me to submit the down payment. The day of, it was organized, well setup and the attendant was lovely. We had so much fun and I will... Read More definitely be recommending Philly Photo Booth Co. to friends and family for future events.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

Albert and his team are very professional, punctual, courteous and fun! The booth sets off a pretty glow with its color changing light, which added to the rooms ambiance. We will be back! A+

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Beth D

Having a Photobooth at our wedding was so fun! Everyone enjoyed it. I loved the background of the photos, it went very well with our wedding theme. Our attendant Bobby was very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend Connected Entertainment for your event!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jennifer R

Al and the crew from Connected Entertainment were AMAZING! The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding :) Everyone was in there all night. It was set up great with fun props and was easy to use. The photo booth attendants were so helpful and polite and made the process... Read More seamless. I have looked at the scrapbook of photo strips several times since my wedding the other day! I without a doubt, would use them again for other occasions! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Thanks for making our wedding extra special!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Chuck F

My photo booth was amazing. Very sleek and futuristic. The photo picture book was awesome as well and everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful and professional. Best photo booth hands down!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Chuck F

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jean L

Everyone had a great time and loved the photos. Very professional team and easy to work with even from far away (France). Thank you for making our wedding even more fun ! We recommend connected entertainment! J&J

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie H

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Vanessa I

I can't say enough about this company! We rented a photo booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit! Albert was extremely helpful! The price was very reasonable. Kendall was so patient and sweet at the event. My guests all had a great time using it. I would definitely use this... Read More company again!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Shae S

DON'T GO WITH GROUPON!!! Met Connected Entertainment at the bridal expo in Philly back in January. The owner, Al, was very helpful and offered great advice for photo booth shopping. I found another company offering a similar package but $200 cheaper and promised me the world. I... Read More booked them but failed to look up their reviews. Well they were apparently notorious for backing out last minute. I was apprehensive but I called Al to try and book with him. Of course he had a few jokes at my expense but still provided me the package we spoke about and even remembered some of the specific props I wanted. My family, friends, and I loved the attendant who helped with pose ideas, making sure my husband and I got into the booth, and created a special page in the memory book for our bridal party. They really know how to provide a good photo booth experience and I would tell anyone to book them. Don't loose yourself over $200 difference. Get the right photo booth company.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kelly M

Amazing job!! Everyone had a great time and they loved the photos. I gave them my idea on the design of the print and they designed them better than I had imagined. I couldn't believe I got so many features and services for $800.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

They are the best! Reliable, reasonable and very friendly

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Michelle V

The only advice I need to give you is BOOK THEM NOW! We spoke with the owner, Albert, who was so helpful. They were more expensive than some other photo booths I was looking at but worth every bit of it. Every part of working with them was very easy. They arrived on time but... Read More were held up by the venue. However they still started on time. My friends and family had a blast. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Brittany B

Connected entertainment was very professional and great to work with. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Gina H

Connected Entertainment really exceeded my expectations for our wedding. Al was wonderful to work with and also had very kind and outgoing staff members. Thanks to him and his personable photo booth operators, our guests were able to enjoy a very fun and entertaining reception.... Read More The inflatable booth with the color changing lights really drew guests in to using the booth over and over again. Every time I looked at the photo booth, there was a line of guests waiting to get their pictures taken! I highly recommend Connected Entertainment for any future events!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kim H

Albert and the staff at Connected Entertainment were great to work with. We met them at a bridal show and got us into a cheaper rental, which non of the other photo booths were doing. They listened to our plans and came up with the right package for us. Albert answered all of... Read More our questions in a timely fashion and offered great suggestions during the booking phase. The booth was a hit with all of my guests and they even stayed open a little longer to . It was so great to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone. One of my relatives is already booking them for a birthday.

2016-07-31T15:42:21 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your marriage and thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding. We sincerely appreciate you review and wish you all the best. I look forward to seeing you and your husband at the next family event with our booth.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Amanda H

The photo booth was great, everyone had a wonderful time. Small glitch but with time it was worked out. The girls that worked the booth were great and interacted with our guests perfectly. The props were super fun too!

Excellent service, excellent price!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

We used DJs Available Sound & Light for our DJ and lighting during cocktail hour and reception. We were blown away by the very affordable pricing, and the product they delivered. From start to finish, they were professional, prompt, and very accommodating. During our wedding,... Read More guests were inquiring about the DJ saying, "Where did you find him? There's no way he is a wedding DJ- he's awesome!" DJs Available listened to our needs (a DJ for every age at the wedding, who was not pushy, nor the center of attention) and provided a service beyond our expectations. I would absolutely hire them again!

Albert Anderson

Albert Anderson is the founder and owner of Philly Photo Booth Company. Since 2011 he has gained valuable experience in the world of business and photo booth evolution which is why he and his company have become one of the leading photo booth services. Albert graduated from Rowan College at Gloucester County in 2004 and has dedicated his life to serving and protecting others through his jobs as a police officer and firefighter. In 2011 he opened his photo booth company which has been growing ever since. His model photo booth company has led the way in the Philadelphia area.