Beautiful handcrafted photo booth made of wood!

Our beautiful handcrafted photo booth brings out everyone’s fun side with stylish props & backdrops so you can keep that moment’s memory into an amazing photograph.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Philadelphia, PA New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delawere (310) 905-2647

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Esther Z

I'm 100% satisfied after having Philly Snap Booth at my party. Me and my friends had a blast with the props and costumes. Plus the photos look with a better quality than other cabins. A lovely and creative way to keep the memories of a special event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 German B

I don’t know how to begin to describe how much fun this photo booth impact our wedding. Once the ceremony was over we ran away with our photographer and let the photo booth and cocktails with our guest! Once we were back from the session we found everyone having a blast with it!... Read More Everyone love it I love it! I highly recommend Philly Snap Booth

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carolina Z

Cannot recommend Philly Snap Booth more - professional, fun and creative! The photos were top quality and the effort put into the unique design of my prints was incredible. I used PSB for a Halloween party and it was such a hit - you need this for your parties!

Laura Walker

Hello! As a creative woman entrepreneur, I decided to take my photography to the next level. with my team, we designed, created an built an amazing photo booth that literally ROCKS! I love to create scenarios and make feel my clients like they are on their birthday! I love to see people having fun and laugh, providing exceptional lighting & print quality.