Photo Booth - Red Carpet - Social Sharing

Chicago largest selection of unique photo booths. Whether you want a traditional enclosed booth or an open-style red carpet runway, we can accommodate!

$$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

4320 1st Ave., Lyons, IL

Great DJ and very professional

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Erin S

Ryan is very professional and really kept the party going at my reception. Highly recommend!!

Awesome Music and Amazing Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Rosa C

Ryan was a great DJ. He helped us along the whole way. He played the music we asked, and always had people out on the dance floor. He made our night amazing. The photobooth was so much fun. Loved getting the pictures on a USB at the end of the night.

Not Bad

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Angel C

Overall I was happy with non-stop entertainment. Our DJ, Nick, kept the guests dancing all night while playing a variety of music. My only complaint is that I provided him with a list of specific songs that I wanted played throughout dinner and he didn't play very many of... Read More them. I also disliked the fact that he announced the name of each song as it was coming on, for example, "Here is Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison...wtf!? It was a little weird.

TO Photo Bomb Picture Co.