Modern, sleek, open-air photo booth rental

We are fun-makers! At Photo Bomb STL we take your wedding entertainment to the next level with our modern, open-air photo booth with several options for backdrops and oodles of custom props to fit the theme of your wedding. All packages include: Unlimited photo strips Custom logo on photo strips Flash drive of all your photos Guest book for guests to leave a photo and a message for the bride and groom Your choice of backdrop (silver sequence, gold sequence, white or black fabric) 2 fun-making attendants to entertain your guests. We truly treat each event as if it were our own! Delivery and set-up is free. Our attendants will arrive 1 hour prior to event to setup. A small travel fee may be charged outside the STL area. Please email our team for a quote today!

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Saint Louis and surrounding areas (816) 806-0272

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Carrie H

Photo Bomb STL were amazing at my wedding reception! Tons of unique props and the crew made everyone laugh. The photo strips were the best party favor! I would hire them again.

Carrie Hoffman

Hi! I'm Carrie, owner of Photo Bomb STL. My fiance (Karl) and I created our photo booth business while planning our own wedding. We are wedding-obsessed and absolutly love meeting couples and helping take their receptions to the next level. We treat each event as if it were our own with customized props that reflect who you are as a couple.