Modern, sleek, open-air photo booth rental

We are fun-makers! At Photo Bomb STL we take your wedding entertainment to the next level with our modern, open-air photo booth with several options for backdrops and oodles of custom props to fit the theme of your wedding. All packages include: Unlimited high quality photos Custom logo and background 4x6 or 2x6 photo layout Flash drive of all your photos Guest book for guests to leave a photo and a message for the bride and groom Your choice of backdrop (silver sequence, gold sequence, white or black fabric) 2 fun-making attendants to entertain your guests We truly treat each event as if it were our own! Delivery and set-up is free. Our attendants will arrive 1 hour prior to event to set-up. A small travel fee may be charged outside the STL area. Please email our team for a quote!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Saint Louis and surrounding areas (816) 806-0272

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lindsay E

Photo Bomb STL made sure my wedding planning experience with them was easy & stress free! They showed up to set up, brought all of the props I wanted and even took care of making a guest book with pictures! Carrie was so wonderful to work with- she made everything a breeze. I... Read More will use them again for birthday parties and events!!

2017-05-22T15:20:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly loved celebrating with you and your friends and family. You were a joy to work with. Cheers to you and your new groom!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Carrie H

Photo Bomb STL were amazing at my wedding reception! Tons of unique props and the crew made everyone laugh. The photo strips were the best party favor! I would hire them again.

2017-05-22T15:21:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly love working with all of our couples. Congratulations!

Carrie Hoffman

Hi! I'm Carrie, owner of Photo Bomb STL. My fiance (Karl) and I created our photo booth business while planning our own wedding. We are wedding-obsessed and absolutly love meeting couples and helping take their receptions to the next level. We treat each event as if it were our own with customized photo favors that reflect who you are as a couple.