Special $150 OFF any package!

Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for checking out our profile! Photo Booth 90210 is exclusive and innovative photo booth company, reinventing Photo Booth fun through technology! We would love to be a part of your wedding! Our Wedding Photo Booth Lounge provides interactive entertainment, photography, and keepsakes all in one chic package. Let us know your vision and we will customize a package based on your needs. Invite our Mirror Booth as your Official Selfie Station or choose the LED Photo Booth that can match your wedding colors and could sync the LED lights to your music! Whichever option you choose you will be treated to unmatched white glove service. Please contact us today and mention the Knot to receive a special discount for our TheKnot couples!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

9107 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills , CA Greater Los Angeles & surrounding area (310) 853-3849
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

Highly recommend photo booth 90210 for your wedding! Stan and the crew are wonderful! They treated our weddings guests well and gave them hilarious suggestions for pictures - both young and old. Our guests went on and on about the photo booth experience and those memorable shots... Read More are priceless! Thank you Photo Booth 90210 for your excellent service and being a part of our special day.

2016-03-08T10:10:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making us part of your special day! Your happiness is our success!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda A

I was looking for an affordable photobooth that didn't just have props on a stick. Stan and his photobooth company delivered exactly what I wanted. I spoke with him after and had a lengthy conversation about what I wanted and he was able to accommodate. He coordinated with me... Read More well before my wedding about the layout of pictures, what design I wanted and sent me a proof to make sure it was what I wanted. He also gave me some time to review what background I wanted for the actual pictures. There were a lot of options to help customize what we wanted. As far as the day of the wedding goes, he was on time, found me at my wedding to let me know that he was there and from what I have heard was very personable with the guests. Everyone had a great time and loved the pictures!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Hi thank you so much for running your fantastic photo booth so smoothly! I was so nervous with everything else going right on my wedding day, then worrying about this, but it was even more amazing then we expected. All I've heard in the past 24hrs is how awesome the photo booth... Read More was and how much everyone enjoyed it. Mike and I went through the album this evening and laughed our butts off. What an incredible job you just did to make our guests enjoy this experience and have so much fun! You really added an extra special fun to our big day! Worth every penny! Thank you photo booth 90210!

2016-03-08T10:08:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to us! We were very happy to be a part of your Bid Day! Congratulations again!

Absolutely perfect job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Photo Booth 90210 did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. Their green screen was incredibly popular with all of our guests and led to some wonderful (and hilarious) photos that we were able to download. Guests were also able to print out/email/share their photos as well!... Read More Stan was very attentive and professional! Highly recommend them.

Fantastic Memory Maker

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

This was the best idea I ever had for my son's wedding. All his college friends and family had a great time taking beautiful pictures in the booth that will be a wonderful memory for him and his wife. The goofy pictures will make him laugh for many years as well. Photo Booth... Read More 90210 did a fantastic job and the booth was perfect. I highly recommend them for any event to make original memories for a lifetime.

Fun Activity!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I was a guest at a wedding recently and they had a photo booth there from Photo Booth 90210. Our family had such a great time being goofy and taking pictures. Being out of town it was a great way to bring a piece of the party home with me. I saw guests of all ages taking... Read More pictures. The best was we were able to see how they came out right away. It was so much fun that I had to write a review!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

A friend had used Photo Booth 90210 for her wedding and I loved it so much that I booked it for mine. Their staff was so helpful, patient, professional, and communicative through the entire process leading up to the wedding and even after the wedding when delivering the final... Read More product. You can definitely trust them with your event. My guests raved about this photo booth the entire night. Everyone had a blast taking photos & these photos were one of my favorite keepsakes from the wedding. The booth was never empty, always dancing to the music, and was worth every penny.

Great time and amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Having the photo booth was really a good call for our wedding! Our guests enjoyed this so much! Attendant was so wonderful and the guest book that he put together with the resulting photos was so thoughtfully done. Photos were grouped together so well. It was like receiving a... Read More storybook of the night! This was so wonderful and I highly recommend using this company!

Savannah D.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Alla G.

This photo booth was a perfect audition to my wedding! They had the LED LIGHTS on the photo booth synced to our music and it was incredible! I am so happy we decided to go with Photo Booth 90210 and I would definitely recommend them!!! Thank you Photo Booth 90210 for making my... Read More special day even more special!

Fun Photos For Everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Lacey M

Photo Booth 90210 is a fantastic rental, they add an extra touch of fun for your guests, making entertaining them much easier! I also preferred using them because initially we couldn't decide on personalized party favors to give our guests as a 'thank you'. So when we found... Read More Photo Booth 90210, they really delivered on their product and our guests loved being able to have customized and silly photos they could take home with them that night! I highly recommend them, they are very professional and make planning simple, which every bride needs!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Felix K

We are so thrilled to have chosen PB 90210 for our special day. They were so easy to work with and responsive prior to the event. The attendant was super friendly and respectful, the picture quality was excellent! Our guests were thrilled to have the opportunities for pictures... Read More and they made for great favors. If there's ever have a need for a photo booth again, we would only consider Photo Booth 90210.

Lana K

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Photo Booth 90210 was the highlight of our wedding! The staff was friendly, helpful and very attentive. They made our photo strip fit our personality to the tee!! We couldn't have been happier with the service they provided and highly recommend them!

Special Professionals for your BIG DAY

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

What a wonderful group of people that added to our special day. They were so responsive to our ideas and understood exactly what we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a company with the highest level of professionalism and a kind special touch that you look for... Read More in each vendor for your big day.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Private User Photo Booth 90210 made my wedding day even more special. All my friends had lots of fun taking pictures and using the variety of props that the staff provides. They even printed out copies for everyone in the picture and the next day they posted all the pictures on... Read More Facebook for everyone else to see. I don't regret renting the photobooth for the night because now my wedding is even more memorable. I highly recommend Photo Booth 90210 for anyone who wants to spice up their big events.

Meet The Events Director

Stan Gakman

Stan has always been interested in photography and videography. He pursued his passion recreationally for many years post college. When an opportunity came along to put his passion to work, Stan jumped at the chance. Stan has been our event maestro for over 5 years. The style and flair he brings to your event is unmatched. The attention to detail and customer service he provides will make you feel that this is truly the white glove service that you wanted and paid for. Stan has personally coordinated and serviced more than 300 weddings and more than 1000 other events.