Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Pembroke Pines, FL Serving South Florida (954) 534-2881

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kim B

Martha and her team did a great job at our June 17, 2017 wedding. Martha returned my calls and emails immediately. Photo Booth for Good had great props and were so nice to my guests. Martha customized the border to match our wedding colors and made us an awesome book with... Read More copies of all pictures and where guests can leave personalized messages. The whole experience was great and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Samantha S

Martha was so helpful during the whole process! She answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Everyone had so much fun in the photo booth and the props were so fun!! They even had Mr & Mrs and "Just Married" props put to the side for us to use!! I loved the book we got,... Read More so much fun!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Arlene

Wedding Date: August 13, 2016 Martha did an amazing job at my wedding. I had 280+ guests and our family and friends were lined up at the photo booth. Martha handled it very well (some were a bit wild). Her professionalism from talking over the phone (I do not live in Florida)... Read More and the emails we've had about the design I wanted...Excellent!! I will be planning another event a few years from now in Florida and I will definitely use Martha and her services again!!! Thank you Martha!! You are awesome!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Mickala T

PBFG was a hit at our wedding reception! As we were being whisked off back to the ceremony site by our photographers and videographers, we noticed a rowdy group of attendees just outside the reception hall. Hilarious props! Guests raved. We cannot wait to see all the pictures!... Read More Thank you, Martha!

Im one happy bride!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Tracie N

As a bride I wanted to give my guest something they can take home and keep forever so I decided to have a Photobooth. My family and friends had a blast taking pictures they can't stop talking about it!!! My personalized photo book came out so cute and the quality of the... Read More pictures are awesome!!

Great vendor and love that its partially for a cause!!!

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 carla d

The photo booth at our wedding was a blast! Our guest loved it. The best part was the album. Its definitely a great laugh going through from time to time. Martha was great and very sweet!!!! Love you guys

PhotoBooth Memories!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Catherine S

Having a Photobooth at our Wedding was the BEST idea we could have had. All of our guests (all 180 of them) took pictures and pictures and pictures and wouldn't stop ranting a raving about it. Having the memory book was great because we got to see the pictures everyone took and... Read More see the fun everyone was having, which made us feel great. The staff was Extremely nice and made the experience worth while. They had their own props and didn't mind us adding a few of our own. As the Bride, I would along with my Groom, we would cut the line and they would just laugh and say, "It's their day" and just take the picture.Very friendly, professional, organized and courteous. I don't exactly remember what we paid but it was 100% worth every penny! We will definitely be contacting PhotoBooth for Good for our next family event! -An extremely satisfied Bride :)

BEST DECISION EVER!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Leilani T

The only thing I really wanted at my wedding was a photo booth. Photo Booth for Good was absolutely the best!! I would not have changed it for the world. They (the staff) provided excellent service to our guests and you could tell that they were enjoying themselves as well!... Read More There is nothing like having people who truly enjoy their jobs and embrace the moment! I feel bad for not remembering their names but thank you!!!! My guests are still talking about the photo booth to this day, everyone had a blast! You will not be disappointed. Thanks again for everything!!! -Mr. & Mrs. Carbajal Est. 6/7/14

Loved them!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Michelle

I hired Photo Booth for Good for my May 31, 2014 at the Jacaranda Golf Club in Plantation, Florida. They were recommended by the venue and they didn't disappoint! My groom and I had a logo like the M&M's candy logo because both of our names start with "M" and Martha and her... Read More team made up cute little personalized M&M signs for me and my groom in our wedding colour. They also had countless other props, were well organized, and very professional. The photo booth was a huge hit and my guests couldn't get enough. My only regret is not extending it for another hour. Martha and her assistant were great with my guests and they even stayed a little later for those that were trying to get in at the last minute. They were very patient and kind. The memory book was by far worth the money. The pictures are priceless and I'm so happy that I went with Photo Booth for Good. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Awesome photobooth

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nina P

Aside from the fact that they are reasonably priced and part of the money goes to charity, (how can you say no to that!), it did not look cheap at all and they did an amazing job!! They brought tons of props and even had special ones for the groom and I. There was two people... Read More working it the whole time, and every time the groom or I caught the line and jumped in they handed us one of our personal props. You get to design your own header for the pictures as well, or if you just show them your invitations etc they will design a few in your colors for you to choose from! They did a fabulous job! They made us a scrap book that was ready at the end of the night and had everyone put an extra copy of their pics in and sign it and they decorated the album so well to make it into a scrapbook. The album cover has a blown up pic of us in the front and the whole thing is in our colors. They even helped my 98 year old grandfather into the booth and dressed him up! They picked the best pictures and printed those out full sized as well. They also mailed us a CD later of all of the full sized pictures and all of the photobooth prints too which are so cute and hilarious!! They did an amazing job, I highly recommend them!

Awesome Value!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014

My daughter got married at West Lake Park May 3rd. I am the father of the bride. The photo booth was very popular and didn't take long to fill the photo album. The pictures were of excellent quality! Would hire them again if needed.

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Sarah L

I cannot express how happy I am that I found Photo Booth for Good! They were a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate my vision to them. They are such a great company to have, everyone loved the photo booth at my reception! They are also quick to get you the cd's of all your... Read More pictures from your event! I considered myself lucky to have them at my wedding!

BEST DECISION - PHOTO BOOTH FOR GOOD

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Debra J

As my daughter's fiancé/husband is in the military, upon engagement the wedding needed to take place in three months or a year and a half They didn't want to wait to start the next chapter of their lives, and gave my husband and I three months to plan and budget for the... Read More wedding. I wanted to ensure all other plans were in place and paid (location, food, drink, DJ...), before I booked something "frivolous" like a photo booth. It was two weeks before the event when I booked Photo Booth For Good and, looking back, it should have been one of the first things I did. The service was excellent and THE GUESTS LOVED IT. They spent more time in the photo booth than on the dance floor. Everyone had sooo much fun. The album makes a great guest book and getting copies of all the photos taken gives you more laughs after the event as you get to see ALL the wacky poses/props. Photo Booth For Good (Martha Castillo) was a pleasure to work with, fairly priced, and delivered the product as promised. Plan to use them again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

MY WEDDING

Reviewed on 9/11/2013

I am so happy with the service this company provided. The pictures are beautiful; they were very helpful in making my dream wedding come true. I would recommend anyone who wants to have fun, quality pictures, and professional service to hire Photo Booth for Good

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2013

Amazing, outstanding job! Wonderful to work with!

Review

Reviewed on 7/29/2013

When we returned home from the wedding, we realized that we had forgotten to get the photo book. All it took was one email and not only did we get the photo book, we also received a wonderful CD with individual pictures. What was really great was that the pictures included... Read More pictures of the bride and of the table setting.

TREAT your guests to Photo Booth for Good!

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Yixin H

Photo Booth for Good was a huge hit with our guests! I thought the value for money was outstanding as the service provided was very professional. The memory book is priceless :) Martha at Photobooth was also a pleasure to work with. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds go to... Read More local charities. I highly recommend Photo Booth for Good!

awesome

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 aileen g

they took my wedding to the next level! All my guests were raving about this photo booth.

THE BEST

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Lisa C

Martha, I want to thank you again for all you did to help to make my daughters wedding a success. I want everyone to know what a great company you were to deal with. When we got the cancellation email from the other photo booth company 4 days before my daughters wedding I... Read More was beside myself. I am forever grateful to you for coming in and saving the day. Your crew were friendly and professional and everyone had a blast. My daughter loved the heading you made for the photo strips. I will recommend you a thousand times over. You are the best!!!! Thank you again, Lisa

A great wedding favor

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Valerie L

Photo Booth for Good was very easy to work with from start to finish. They designed the photo strips with our pattern of our wedding. They were on time and very professional. Had many props for our guests. Our guests used the booth many times.The photo album was also in our... Read More pattern,they also supplied us with a CD. It makes a great favor for your guest.

SO much fun!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Tammy S

Everyone had a blast putting on props and costumes and taking the photos in the booth! And we had a blast looking at all the pictures taken and the messages our friends wrote next to them! I highly recommend having a photo booth at every wedding! It was so much fun to have... Read More and gave us another fun way to remember our big night!!

Professional and Pleasant

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Colleen K

The owner and I communicated several times before my wedding and made me feel very excited about having a photobooth. My wedding was pushed back due to weather and they stood by there timing and did it to a tee! My guests LOVED it and most guests went in at least 2 times. They... Read More printed multiple copies if my guests asked, which to me was wonderful seeing as though we got a copy of the pictures too! She even mailed the pictures out to me in a timely manner so that I could view all pictures, which came out clear and perfect. LOVED THEM!!!!!

Memories to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Noreen H

On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give Photo Booth for Good a 10++++++! Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth and the wedding favors (the photo strip) they got to take home. The staff was on time, super friendly and did a fantastic job with the memory book. The photo booth... Read More became one of the highlights of the evening and I can only recommend it to anyone else planning a wedding or party – well, I already did! Many thanks to the entire team for the excellent services!!!!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Kristen C

Photobooth for good was absolutely wonderful to work with. The photobooth was a huge hit at my wedding, everyone had a blast with the props. They were very easy to work with, gave me copies of the photos, and a cd a couple weeks after the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Christina R

Very friendly, helpful, big hit!