Photo Booth Plus, by Snapfuze

Serving Ann Arbor Livonia Birmingham Bloomfield Novi Troy Ro

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

122 S. Main St., Ann Arbor, MI
Serving Ann Arbor Livonia Birmingham Bloomfield Novi Troy Ro

Best Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Brooke U

Photo Booth Plus exceeded my expectations. This was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. My guests had so much fun taking pictures all night, and were raving about it! The pictures were extremely high quality, and the logo at the bottom that they designed for us was... Read More great! They were also very reasonably priced, and everything was included (no hidden fees for the addition of a guest book or anything, like some other companies). I love the guest book that they put together for us at the end of the night with everybody's pictures--I keep looking through it. I had also looked into some bigger Photo Booth companies, but they were MUCH more expensive than Photo Booth Plus, and I can't imagine they would have been as good. I highly recommend PBP!

2015-07-09T10:25:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brooke for the kind words! We had a blast!

Amazing photobooth company!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Lori H

Photo Booth Plus was awesome to work with. They were responsive to my questions before and after signing a contract. They designed the PERFECT logo to use on the photo strips. Chris made as many edits to the logo as we wanted. At Chris's suggestion, we used the open air... Read More photobooth and I would definitely recommend it!! It got my guests excited to take pictures. Anna, the attendant, was perfect! She kept my guests pumped up and kept everything moving. She did a great job. My guests were extremely pleased with the quality of the pictures. I love my guestbook and the copies of all the pictures I took. I'll be able to look back decades from now and see all my guests having fun!

2015-06-29T12:40:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! Anna had a blast at your wedding as well. I'm glad we could make this a perfect experience for you! -Chris

DJ Graffiti - Fun and Flexible!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Kate V

We had Snapfuze DJ for our August 4th wedding at MillCreek Barn in Watervliet, MI at the recommendation of our wedding planner, Mandi Buckland. She was so right on in recommending Martin for our big day. He helped to provide speakers and microphones for the venue for both our... Read More ceremony and reception - which was great because the venue didn't supply these. He also worked with us to create a personalized playlist with some of our favorite songs. The day was sweltering and he didn't miss a "beat." Just as the dancing started at our reception a strong storm came through and took out the power. Unfortunately, we were forced to leave our beautiful venue because the power wasn't coming back on :(. When some of our friends and family approached DJ Graffiti (behind our backs) and asked him if he would be willing to come back to our hotel conference center he didn't bat an eye. He packed up his equipment and moved it 35 minutes away and the party started again. It was amazing and special. We couldn't have asked for a DJ who tailored the day for us and was more flexible than DJ Graffiti. Just incredible! THANKS! Kate and Todd

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Julie Z

Chris and Photo Booth Plus were amazing! He was so easy to work with and we appreciate them being flexible with the set-up and hours of the photobooth. All of our guests "Raved" about how much fun it was. The best part! At the end of the night we have a scrapbook to look it with... Read More all of our photos and well wishes from our guests. I would highly recommend Chris and Photo Booth Plus for the entertainment at any upcoming event!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica G

Photo Booth Plus did an amazing job at our wedding! They were the best price and the best quality we found! They traveled to Toledo with no issue at all and the open air photobooth was so much fun. It was great to have them printed on the spot and we were able to use our... Read More hand-painted backdrop. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jenny C

Our guests loved the photo booth. Photo Booth Plus was super easy to work with throughout this process and Chris designed us an awesome logo. We really enjoyed the guest book with everyone's photos in them too. My only complaint is that about a quarter of the photos appeared to... Read More only take 3 pictures and then would freeze up and print out 3 photos, with the fourth picture being a duplicate. Otherwise, great service!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maria C

Thank you Photobooth Plus! All the guests enjoy and loved the photos. The service was great! Very professional we are so blessed to have you guys in our wedding. 9/24/16

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Nenetzin E

Thank you so much for being so accommodating with the prop requests. and working with us. Having a Photo Booth at our wedding was 100% a hit. Everyone loved it. You guys have amazing customer service, thank you.

Great Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Lauren A

We met Chris when shopping at The Gown Shop & I'm so glad we did! We opted for the Open Air photo booth, and it was so much fun, and the quality of the photos are great. Go in and test out their booth!! What a great value.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Melissa L

Thank you for the great service! Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with and everyone LOVED the props & pictures!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lisa L

Loved it! Thank you!

2015-10-21T12:22:51 Response from the vendor

So happy!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Mekyla S

Our guests loved the photo booth and my husband and I also have a really fun album with all our guests photo booth pictures! Thank you so much for such a fun addition to our wedding night!

2015-10-21T12:23:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review - glad we could be a part of your big day!

Loved It, Wonderful Memento

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Bridget R

All our guests LOVED the Photo Booth Plus! Our attendant, Weston, was very friendly, fun, and helpful. We got the package that included a scrapbook of all pictures (with handwritten comments from guests)for the bride & groom; this is truly a wonderful, treasured memento for... Read More our daughter and son-in-law, and will be for years to come! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thanks Photo Booth Plus!!!

2015-10-02T15:00:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dave for the kind words and recommendation! We love being a part of a couple's special day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Thank you Photobooth Plus! Everything was great for our wedding. We looked through the scrapbook that night and laughed so hard!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jenifer S

My Husband and I, along with all of the guests at our wedding, were extremely pleased with Photobooth Plus! Every detail that I requested was taken care of, Chris was on top of everything and very friendly and helpful! Anna did a great job running the booth and was very... Read More friendly and accommodating to our guests. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again, for my step-daughter's Graduation Party. Jenifer Simbeni

2015-08-25T11:26:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Jenifer! We were glad to be a part of your big day!!!

Amazing - Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

My daughter Erin got married in June 2015 and her and her new husband, Matt wanted a photo booth. We used photobooth plus and we all were happy. Erin was able to get the logo and props she wanted. They made a beautiful scrapbook for her. I handled the payment and it was... Read More quick and convenient. Everyone at the reception loved having the booth and getting a photo to take home. A+

2015-06-29T12:40:25 Response from the vendor

We loved Erin and Matt's wedding! Thank you for the review!

Photobooth - Snapfuze

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Lisa H

Very pleased that my wife and I decided to use a Photobooth at our wedding. We had a blast looking through the photo album the next day and I realize that it will be the perfect way to remember each of our guests down the road and a snapshot of parts of the wedding that we were... Read More not able to witness ourselves. The guests loved it and there were long lines to use it the whole night! A few items on Snapfuze: 1. Booking and preparation for the wedding were very easy and customer friendly. 2. The staff was very accommodative and patient as I was not the most responsive customer on setting up some of the pre-wedding details (logo, colors, etc.) 3. I love that we get a pbysical photo album in addition to a flash drive and the option to set up a portal for our guests to view online. We also misplaced our flash drive and Snapfuze was happy to send us another one in the mail. 4. Lastly, Chris, who was the representative from the company at our wedding, was very friendly and did a great job coordinating with us at appropriate times and making sure set-up was not a distraction to us when we had other things going on. With everything going on at the same time, it's nice to know that they are very capable. I would happily recommend both getting a photo booth and this company for future weddings.

2015-06-29T12:41:18 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. The photo album and flash drive are a great part of our packages. Thank you!

Great for my daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I booked a booth through photoboothplus for my daughter's wedding in September. They set up before guests arrived, provided entertainment for the night, and gave out as many pictures as people asked for. Though my husband wanted to use a cheaper company, I'm glad we didn't.... Read More It's worth having unlimited pictures for everyone. We got a flash drive with all the pictures and a scrapbook with all the pictures and messages from my daughter's guests. The person working the booth (chris?) was amazing with all the guests. He even had the wedding party wear props when they entered the hall! We loved that people couold get the pictures emailed immediately. Would recommend to any friend.

Great Quality

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Spend the few extra dollars to use a company like Photo Booth Plus. Great prints!

A fantastic talent and great customer service

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Elizabeth U

We hired Snapfuze to DJ our wedding. Snapfuze's price point was higher than other DJs we were considering, but it was clear during our initial conversations with Andy about style and vision that these guys were much much better than a typical wedding DJ outfit. Snapfuze is a... Read More small company run by two professional DJs that started their own business. These guys are playing in some of the top clubs and venues around SE Michigan and also perform at weddings. They're definitely the exact opposite of a "DJ in a box". Andy worked with us to not only DJ the reception, but also play the ceremony music and our after party. So that is three different places he set up and took down equipment during the night and neither our guests or us ever noticed a transition. On top of that, there was no extra charge for adding a location. Their price was a flat fee and we had them for X amount of hours. The customer service and communication from beginning to end was exceptional. On top of that, the music was fantastic. Andy did a terrific job of listening to us and selecting a playlist that transformed as the night got later, the crowd demographics changed, and the party got a bit more crazy. Music was super important to us and these guys delivered without batting an eye. We couldn't have been happier and couldn't recommend them more strongly.

Best Photo Booth and DJ COMBINED

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Emily V

I could not tell you how many family members and friends could not stop complimenting me about you and the wonderful music selection especially the dancing part of the evening! Chad and I were both very happy with how the photo booth turned out and we got some great pictures!!... Read More Everyone loved the idea of the photos being emailed to them as well. :) You did an excellent job with master of ceremonies and keeping the flow for the evening! They say that when it rains on your wedding day it is a sign of good luck, we tried not to make it be a damper on our day, the good Lord had it rain on that day for a reason. Martin, some of the most memorable moments wouldn't have happened without your help. I was very touched by my sisters speech, that couldn't have happened without your help, that was so special for Chad and I. Also, Chad and I enjoyed just having us and my sister/brother there in the end, it was pretty cool even if people left early we were still dancing! Thank you for playing, I believe all or almost all of the songs that I requested for ceremony, "mock tail", dinner, and reception. You were exactly what I was looking for in a DJ and more, very professional, easy to work with, prompt, and most importantly your love for entertaining shines through. Thank you for making our special day that much more beautiful. May God shine on you and all you do. I will definitely be promoting Snapfuze!! I know you will be successful with all that you do because you have the motivation, and passion! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Martin was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Casie S

Having a great DJ was something that was very important to my husband and I. I've seen it lots of times at weddings- a DJ can make or break the party. I swear I called and talked to 10 different DJ's in the Ann Arbor area. I knew right away after talking with Martin that he... Read More was the DJ for us. He was extremely professional and if there was something we wanted him to do, say or play he was completely up for it. Our wedding night was fantastic and Martin was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was well organized and the music was outstanding. Our dance floor was packed all night and we got so many compliments on our DJ. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Martin and Snapfuse to anyone! And the photo booth was a blast too!! :)

2013-11-26T15:25:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Casie! It was great working with you. I had a great time too!

Guests loved it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Valerie K

I didn't spend much time in the photobooth, but our guests loved it, and the signed guest book that they create out of the photo strips is really great. The attendant was friendly and on-time, and I have no complaints.

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

The Snapfuze Team provided DJ serivces and a photobooth for our wedding in Detroit on 9/21, and they were ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Everyone had a great time, danced ALL night (and we mean until the VERY end) because the music was so fantastic. The photobooth was fantastic as well -it... Read More was an "open-air" kind (so no one had to be squished into a tiny cramped space) and the props were hilarious. Our guests went back multiple times to take photos, and are STILL raving about it! We would do our wedding ALL OVER again just so that we could use Snapfuze...they are definitely the BEST.

Ceremony and reception DJ and photo booth

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Katy R

I am so glad I had Martin on my team! He was ALWAYS very professional and quick to respond to emails throughout my planning process which helped immensely! He DJ'd my reception and ceremony and was a huge help tracking down various versions of songs to play for my ceremony. The... Read More reception music was amazing and everyone commented on how great he was! We used the photo booth also and it was a huge hit with everyone- I'm so glad we did it! Martin designed a personalized footer to our photo strips that matched our invites too. Snapfuze had a staff member that specifically helped run the booth and direct guests. There was never a long line of people for the booth as she was super helpful and efficient. At the end of the night she gave us our photo guest book and had printed the cutest picture of the two of us for the cover of the book. We loved looking at all the pics on the way to our honeymoon :) Overall it was a great experience from start to finish and I would recommend their services WHOLE HEARTEDLY!

Meet The Manager

Chris Lagona

Thanks for checking us out! I serve as Photo Booth Plus' General Manager. I handle all email and phone call inquiries, along with most of the details for your wedding photo booth. I'm a former teacher with a beautiful wife and three young children. I first worked for Photo Booth Plus as a photo booth attendant, doing Friday and Saturday wedding events. Now, I get the pleasure of working with you step-by-step to help make your big day one to remember! Please email or call with any questions! (Or make an appointment to visit our showroom!)

Start a Conversation!