Photo Booth Pro

Photo Booth Rentals in Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles

Keep Your Guests Entertained With A Photo Op!

Professional Photo Ops, serving Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties. We provide a variety of professional photography such as; Luxury Photo Booths, Custom Vignettes, Instagram/Twitter Print Stations, Green Screen photography and more! Packages include: professional on-site attendant(s), table of props, a flash drive including all digital images, personal web hosted galleries, and personalized logo/text banner for your prints/images. Choose between a 4' x 6' booth (fits up to 10) or upgrade to a 6' x 6' booth (fits up to 15)!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14252 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA Photo Booth Rentals in Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles (949) 743-1455
WEBSITE TWITTER

Amazing! So much FUN!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Katherine D

Everyone had so much fun at the photo booth. The variety of props were great and all of the photos came out perfect. The size of the booths are great for big groups. Book Photo Booth Pro, they were amazingly helpful and fun to work with. All of my guests were raving about the... Read More Photo Booth. I paid to get unlimited prints. so each person in the booth could get one. Which i def recommend! After the wedding you get a link to all of the photos and a usb with all of them as well. I would defiantly opt to get the scrapbook of all of the photos that were taken that night too. He does it while the pictures are taken then the guest can sign next to it. I would hire Photo Booth Pro again no question.

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 David M

Such a great decision to choose them as our photo booth vendor. They were organized, professional, and they had Disney props (which was a big deal because my wife and I love Disney). The book with all of the photos taken was a great gift for my wife and I to keep to help us... Read More remember a great night in our lives. I will definitely recommend Photo Booth Pro to all of my friends for their future weddings.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Getting a photo booth here was one of the best decisions for our wedding. Everyone had a great time, and during our 5 hour reception I don't think 20 minutes went by that people weren't using it having fun! The attendants were amazing, super helpful and friendly, and gave our... Read More photo scrapbook the perfect touch. We can't thank Photo Booth Pro enough for helping make our wedding so awesome!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Cheryl U

Ethan our photo booth operator was great- very nice, very quiet but also accomodating. I thought it was an actual booth but it ended up being a backdrop and a bench (maybe there was space constraints?) what i do suggest is to make sure your guests know it's there i don't think... Read More ours did- at the end of the night when we got a copy of the images we did the math and it ended up being about $9/photo...not really worth the money for our little wedding but still a fun addition.

Fun Addition to the Reception

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Susan W

We found Photo Booth Pro through Electra Cruises but I know they also do plenty of events elsewhere. Having a photo booth at the wedding was so much fun! Everyone enjoyed taking silly photos and the pictures made for a very fun and memorable guest book. There are plenty of... Read More options to choose from and the service is truly professional. It’s definitely worth it to check them out for a big event.

So Cool!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014

We really enjoyed having the photo booth at our wedding. We got a lot of great pictures of groups of people that would have been hard to gather together if there wasn't a photo booth available. The props were pretty good, but there could have been more of them, in my opinion.... Read More The picture quality was excellent and the scrapbook right outside the booth is a must - you have to capture the moment in both pictures and words!

Photo booth pro

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Leslie N

This was so fun! Our guests had a blast taking silly photos in the booth. If you have a little extra cash in your budget, I recommend doing this. The book they give you is a great momento for the occasion with personal notes from friends & family

Great Experience with Photo Booth

Reviewed on 2/20/2014

Hello, my wife and I got married on Athena in Newport Beach Valentines Day! Photo Booth was the hit of the party! We had many children (7 to 15 years old) at the wedding and they loved taking candid photos at the booth. The staff was very attentive and professional. I would... Read More highly recommend Photo Booth to any event. At the end of the wedding we were provided a Album of all the photos from the evening! What a great surprise and awesome way to remember our closest friends and family that evening! To see our parents making goofy faces and our children striking a pose is priceless! Thank You Photo Booth!

AWESOME IDEA

Reviewed on 2/20/2014

I used Photo Booth Pro for my wedding last weekend in Newport Beach, CA. It was AWESOME!!!! We had Darryl as our photographer and our guests loved him! One group even got him to join them on a group photo! It was one of the biggest hits of the wedding. They were recommended to... Read More me by the venue we used (a yacht on Newport Harbor), so I did ZERO research on other photo booth companies, but I could not have been happier with this company! They were professional, had great props, and made the wedding that much better. I recommend getting the photo booth album as well, where one copy of all the shots go into a book that guests can sign....so you leave with some great memories and well wishes in a hard copy format. We were also given a flash drive with all of the photo's as well. REALLY cool addition to a wedding! It was a great alternative for guests to participate in if they don't want to dance. Guests were allowed to take as many photo's as they wanted, which means guests were taking multiple different group shots and having a great time. They also get to keep a copy of their photo (each member of the group gets a photo strip....which is awesome and can be used as a wedding favor in itself!!!) I am so glad we did it! THANKS DARRYL!! :)

Photo Booth Pro

Reviewed on 2/03/2014

I have to say, having a photo booth at my wedding was a brilliant idea! My wedding planner, who just received "Wedding Planner of the Year," highly recommended Photo Booth Pro, and she didn't steer me wrong! It was so much fun to watch everyone let loose and be silly. It was... Read More especially awesome to see the more reserved, conservative people take on the persona of a pimp, a cop, a rock-star, or a party animal! The photos are priceless and hilarious! I also loved the idea of getting a DVD of the behind the scenes of what happens inside the photo booth!!! Thank you Photo Booth Pro! And thank you Patrick! Having you there was Icing on the wedding cake!

Photo Booth Pro Goes Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Ashley K

Patrick from and the team from Photo Booth Pro are sure to make your wedding a memorable one. Not only did this vendor provide us with a photo booth photo scrapbook, but he made sure we received it before we got into the limo to exit our venue the night of our wedding! It was so... Read More amazing to be able to look at all of the hilarious photos and special hand-written message of our friends and family members the night of our wedding. Throughout my entire wedding-planning process Photo Booth Pro was responsive, professional and extremely flexible. My engagement was a short one (only 6 months) so there was a lot to do. But Patrick made the process so easy! From working with me on the pricing to sending a professionally-produced video of all of our photos - this vendor did all he could to ensure my wedding was a success! Thank you Photo Booth Pro for giving me photographic memories that will last a lifetime!

Great Vendor!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Kara Y

Amazing energy, prompt, great service and very reasonable price. Must try out!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 liz l

The photo booth was an absolute hit with our friends and family, Your guests will absolutely love it. They are so very reasonably priced as well. I used them for my wedding day and it was a perfect addition. I really recommend getting the wedding scrapbook as well - it's... Read More actually a really nice book.

Wedding 10/04/13

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Raquel J

Thank you Photo Booth Pro for hosting a fun and wonderful photo booth at our wedding. All our guests enjoyed taking home memories from our wedding with fun pictures of themselves. I am completely satisfied with our choice of photo booth. After comparing different vendors on... Read More Groupon and other wedding websites, Photo Booth Pro was always at top of my list with the better quality of photos, service and decent prices. Patrick and his staff were very helpful and prompt at responding to e-mails and any questions I had. I highly recommend them for any special event!

Photo Booth Pro Rocks

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Rasha S

Photo Booth Pro was the best! I shopped around a lot of photo booths and in the end went with this company because they were at a friends wedding I was at in the past and I remember having a blast. It was a great decision because they were so easy to work with and had a ton back... Read More drop choices and props which people loved! Patrick was incredibly responsive and friendly which made the entire process super easy. People continue to rave about how great the photo booth was at our wedding! I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a photo booth for your event!

Heaven Sent

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Sarah J

I purchased a Amazon Local for Sterling Photobooth after I asked them whether they will be able to provide a photobooth for my wedding on a yacht and they responded with a "yes" stating that they have provided services on a yacht before. Little did I know, on the day of my... Read More wedding, just a couple of hours before my reception, they had issues with the height and the stairs of yacht. So, while I was in the middle of taking wedding photos, my Electra Cruise venue called to tell me that Sterling Photobooth were packing up and leaving. Luckily, my Electra Cruise venue was able to get me another photobooth, Photo Booth Pro, just in time when the reception had started. Photo Booth Pro saved the day!!! Photo Booth Pro provided excellent service and product. I was extremely happy and my guests really enjoyed it as well!

The Best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Lindzi H

This was the best part or our wedding! And are wedding was awesome!!! These guys have huge energy and help create great photos!! I tell everyone that will listen how great they are! Thanks so much. Guys! Matt& Lindz.

A bit hit!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Cynthia S

I used Photo Booth Pro for my wedding and I am so glad that I did! This company is so professional and kind. There was no problems with the prompt setup and easy flow of the photo booth due to the very helpful attendant. We got a lot of great photos and our guests had a... Read More wonderful time. The booth was nice and big, the props had a great variety, and the prints were fast! We even got a scrapbook which was such a great way to see all of the photos and notes from our wedding guests. They also gave us a flash drive with all of the pictures that day! I highly recommend it!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Ana Y

From the beginning, all the staff was so helpful, professional and very nice! Day of the wedding they were there early to set up and they had everything ready to go on time including tons of fun props and a scrapbook for my guest book. The attendant throughout the night made... Read More sure all pics got placed in the guest book which was awesome! It was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding - we had so much fun! Thank you Photo Booth Pro!!!!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Alysia L

My wedding on 10.19.12 would NOT have been the same without Photobooth Pro. Everyone raved about the quality and fun!!! It is an amazing way to get some wedding photos right away. They are nice, reliable, and fun to work with!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Nicole R

Great vendor, great price, loved the guys who ran it!! Only thing was I didn't get the backdrop I wanted and it wasn't enclosed as I'd requested.

Best Photo Booth EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Heather W

Patrick was amazing all the way up to and throughout our wedding. Everyone had the best time doing the photo booth at our wedding! He brought the best props and was extremely fun and professional. He made sure everyone had a great time, great pictures, and amazing memories to... Read More keep and share from our special day. The customized scrapbook filled with our guests pictures and notes is amazing and one of my husband and my favorite things we get to keep! He even gave us a USB with all the pictures that night and the scrapbook. The ability to watch everyone live taking pictures on the screen outside the booth is really a neat feature that everyone loved and was entertained by all night! I would HIGHLY recommend Photo Booth Pro to anyone looking to make their wedding or event fun, customized and more unique!!! :) Thank you Patrick!!!!

Absolutely Awesome/Book as Soon as You Can

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Julie S

As the Mother of the Bride, you always want the best. Well I certainly was not disappointed by Photo Booth Pro. From the time I booked with Patrick till the 30th of June 2012 when they handled the Wedding it was true professionalism. They did an absolutely fabulous job working... Read More with us and our venue. Our guests had a fabulous time. Can't say enough good. Fabulous JOB!!!!!

BEST IDEA EVER!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Ashley S

I was skeptical about how open my guests would be to this idea, but EVERYONE loved it! Including me...it definitely kept the crowd alive, the vibe fun and loose, and kept me a relaxed happy bride! This was an absolute hit and I would suggest this to everyone having a wedding!... Read More There was a line for it the whole night. I got to take home a photo book of everyone's pictures which was priceless and a memory I will have forever now :) Thank you guys for everything

Absolutely delighted with Photo Booth Pro

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Leslie G

Our experience with Patrick and Photo Booth Pro was outstanding! Patrick was so responsive to our needs, reliable in communication and follow up, and a real pleasure to work with. At my daughter's wedding on 7/1/2012, he was warm, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic. He made... Read More all the guests feel welcome and helped them make good use of the photo booth and it's special features. He was the only photo booth vendor who provided a bench in the booth, a feature that my daughter and new son in law wanted. He made helpful suggestions and was very patient with all of my questions throughout the planning and execution. His price was reasonable and service was great. The album was lovely and the newlyweds were thrilled. Kudos and enthusiastic recommendations for Patrick and Photo Booth Pro!

Start a Conversation!