Photo Booth Pro

Photo Booth Rentals in Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles

Keep Your Guests Entertained With A Photo Op!

Professional Photo Ops, serving Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties. We provide a variety of professional photography such as; Luxury Photo Booths, Custom Vignettes, Instagram/Twitter Print Stations, Green Screen photography and more! Packages include: professional on-site attendant(s), table of props, a flash drive including all digital images, personal web hosted galleries, and personalized logo/text banner for your prints/images. Choose between a 4' x 6' booth (fits up to 10) or upgrade to a 6' x 6' booth (fits up to 15)!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14252 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA
Photo Booth Rentals in Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles

Amazing! So much FUN!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Katherine D

Everyone had so much fun at the photo booth. The variety of props were great and all of the photos came out perfect. The size of the booths are great for big groups. Book Photo Booth Pro, they were amazingly helpful and fun to work with. All of my guests were raving about the... Read More Photo Booth. I paid to get unlimited prints. so each person in the booth could get one. Which i def recommend! After the wedding you get a link to all of the photos and a usb with all of them as well. I would defiantly opt to get the scrapbook of all of the photos that were taken that night too. He does it while the pictures are taken then the guest can sign next to it. I would hire Photo Booth Pro again no question.

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 David M

Such a great decision to choose them as our photo booth vendor. They were organized, professional, and they had Disney props (which was a big deal because my wife and I love Disney). The book with all of the photos taken was a great gift for my wife and I to keep to help us... Read More remember a great night in our lives. I will definitely recommend Photo Booth Pro to all of my friends for their future weddings.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Cheryl U

Ethan our photo booth operator was great- very nice, very quiet but also accomodating. I thought it was an actual booth but it ended up being a backdrop and a bench (maybe there was space constraints?) what i do suggest is to make sure your guests know it's there i don't think... Read More ours did- at the end of the night when we got a copy of the images we did the math and it ended up being about $9/photo...not really worth the money for our little wedding but still a fun addition.