Photo Booth Rental designed around you

Lockport IL, New Lenox IL, Napervile IL, & surrounding area

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

16607 S. Windsor Ln, Lockport, IL Lockport IL, New Lenox IL, Napervile IL, & surrounding area (815) 666-4512

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Mike L

We were extremely nervous picking photo booth rental company off the net especially when you have to pay a deposit to secure the date. No need, Deb and Glen turned up and set up fast. Huge box of props, we had a blast. I 100% recommend photo booth image and will hire again.

2017-01-20T15:50:29 Response from the vendor

Mike, You provided a wonderful venue for our photo booth, thank you so much for the opportunity, we had a fun event.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Deborah K

We had Wonderful experience when we hired Glen at photo booth image, from start to finish he was there catering to all our prop request, what a fun memory.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Paul T

I don't usually write reviews but this one is well deserved. The Photo Booth Image team were great, It's was explained how the photo booth works, when your rat assed everything is a little tricky. I really can't remember the guys name but I had a blast with all the hats and... Read More other stuff. Anyway nice job and I would book again. God bless America Paul