Is this your business? claim it now

Photo by Aubrey

De Pere, WI

2200 Dickinson Rd, De Pere, WI

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Kelly C

We loved our photographer! She is very creative and we were blown away by our engagement photos. She only needed about an hour and a half with us for engagement photos and she was able to get about 200 amazing photos. I was shocked because I thought it went so fast. I have yet... Read More to see our wedding photos. Not sure of typical wait times but that would be my only concern is I feel like it takes her a while to get back to you and to get you your photos. But overall she is so nice and easy going. :)

Loved Aubrey!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Lindsey C

Aubrey was fantastic at our wedding. She did a wonderful job interacting with my guests and everyone was very pleased with her. My husband and I are not fans of having our pictures taken and she made the process smooth, at ease. My photos were beautiful; you certainty can... Read More tell she knows what she is doing. I received many many compliments! I was happy that we were able to receive a disc with a print release to be able to do what we wanted with our photos. I would like to say that I was a little disappointed with follow ups for appointments/work….. But that may certainly be cuz she is a busy businesswoman. However that will not stop us from having her capture other special moments in the future.

one of a kind awesome

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Christine L

Aubrey is not only an amazing photographer but a fantastic and creative individual. She took beautiful and timeless photos and made the day so easy and carefree. I did not have to worry at all that any important photos would be missed. Her packages are of any and all price... Read More ranges. The quality and service of her work is well worth everything we paid her since it included everything you could hope to have.

TO Photo by Aubrey