Subtle yet defining life moments, frozen in time.

I am Basia, and I love what I do. Wedding to me is the ultimate event to capture, with all the details, families and love. I love capturing in-between moments, those not necessarily seen, but definitely FELT. The glances, the tears and laughs. I want you to enjoy your wedding and I will let you be yourself amongst all the chaos, anxiety and high emotions that take part of the big day. I believe that everything that happens organically is perfect. I will capture it all in the most dreamy, joyful way, doing my best to make you feel comfortable and amazing.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Jill L

We met with a lot of photographers, looking for someone who was the perfect combination of great photographer and great person, and we're so happy we found Basia. She is very talented, responsible, and flexible -- and has a wonderful and romantic vision -- so was a great... Read More addition to our wedding both personally and professionally. We would recommend her completely!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Jane B

Basia is an amazing photographer, she will take truly unique and beautiful photos for you. Our friends and family can't stop gushing about our photos and we can't either! If you're nervous in front of the camera, she knows just what to do and will make you feel at ease; she is... Read More so comfortable behind the camera. In the days leading up to our wedding, she was easy to get ahold of and fun to talk with. On the day of our wedding, she came early to scope out the best photo spots at our venue and to take photos of us before our wedding. She's a really lovely person and her genuine happiness for your event enhances a memorable day even further and this joy really comes out in her photos. My husband and I highly recommend Basia, and we hope to use her again for other milestones!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Will T

Capturing magic is one of the few remaining mysteries in the world, but Basia has beaten many to its discovery. From capturing the details of the day like getting ready and accents of the venue to the moments of our ceremony and party that masqueraded as a reception. She's fun,... Read More easy-going, but has her shit organized. Since the beginning when we got our quote to talking about what our desires were to getting our amazing photos, Basia has been nothing but stupendous. She's got one of the best eyes, knows how to navigate environments and lighting to get the best shots, and she comes armed with multiple cameras. She's a an all-around peach and if you're lucky enough to get her to shoot your wedding, you'll truly be rewarded with great memories.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Rebecca M

Basia is the most amazing photographer you could ever hire! It is my pleasure to recommend her with the highest regard. When you meet her, you will feel like you've known her forever. Her warmth and kindness are matched by her incredible skill in photography, and gift for... Read More creating memories that will last forever. Having her there on our wedding day was one of the best experiences, and made our day truly magical. Our photos looked like something off the cover of a magazine and our wedding guests all commented on how amazing she is. Her work is absolutely worth the investment and you will feel completely comfortable in her hands. Make an appointment with Basia today - it will be the best decision you ever made!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kristen C

Basia was a pleasure from start to finish in our engagement and wedding photos! She went above and beyond for us. She really loves her job and it shows through in her demeanor and her pictures. She made us feel at ease throughout the process and in front of the camera - I hate... Read More getting my picture taken and don't like forced cliche portrait photos. The pictures she took were natural and captured us in candid moments and we loved how they came out. The wedding album we received is beautiful. She was super quick to turnaround everything and also so detailed and creative. Don't hesitate to hire her, you will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sharon W

Every single picture is perfection!!!! Basia is just incredible - the way she captures ambiance and emotion so vividly in pictures is amazing. All of the images were romantic, sweet, and artistic. She knows how to put you at ease so the pictures feel natural and she finds... Read More the special moments between couples and their friends and families. In addition, she is sweet, kind and gentle. No-one even noticed she was taking pictures, but sure enough... she got every single moment I was hoping would be captured. I can't rave enough about her.... she is one of kind. We got married in Montauk and she even got pictures of what was happening around us... i.e. boats pulling up and showing off their catches of the day. My husband loves to fish and these were so cool for him to see! The actual picture taking wasn't distracting from the party either, she took us away from the group for 5-10 mins after the ceremony and that was it. I was so unbelievably blown away by how much love she captured in each individual picture - they all make me cry. Thank you, Basia - you are a dream!! I now understand why the right photographer makes all the difference. I will cherish these images for the rest of my life.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jessica M

Basia was recommended to me by a mutual friend who is also a photographer. After viewing her work on her website, my husband and I were so impressed by her talent that I immediately sent a request for her to contact us. Basia responded promptly with the great news that she was... Read More available for our wedding date. We had a great conversation over the phone where Basia got to know us a little more as a couple and we discussed details and pricing. She was always such a pleasure to speak with and responded to all of our emails in a timely manner. We eventually met with Basia in person and both of us immediately felt comfortable and at ease as she walked us through the photo schedule of our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she did not miss a beat and captured the most beautiful moments from the preparation, the first look, the ceremony, and the reception. When we shared the photos with our friends, they all commented on the beauty of the photos and how they could see and feel the excitement, happiness, and love that we experienced throughout the day and night of our wedding. I cannot express enough how happy we were to have had the experience of working with such a talented, passionate, and kind-hearted woman. I highly recommend Basia Ambroziak to photograph any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Daniela E

I booked Basia for my October wedding and she was simply amazing! From beginning to end, the entire process was seamless. She also did our engagement pictures which allowed us to get to know her before the wedding and feel more comfortable in front of the camera. She is always... Read More prompt responding to any questions and sent us our engagement and wedding pictures faster than I could have imagined. Not only are her pictures beautiful, she is such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Michele F

I booked Basia for my wedding at Blooming Hill Farm this past August. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. So professional - her passion of photography truly shines in her work. My husband and I are huge fans of candids and she knows exactly how to capture that special... Read More moment without being intrusive. I highly recommend!!

Love love her and her work

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jenna L

I heard about Basia through a friend of my mom's. When I first Basia, it was like I was meeting a friend for the first time. It helps probably that we have similar outgoing and upbeat personalities. She was extremely prompt and efficient in getting back to me- never went... Read More more than a day without an email back from her. She took direction and shot lists well even though I suspect her style is more abstract but I'm a bit type A. We had our engagement photos and my husband was upset because he didn't see as much color in the photos as he wanted to in the background- I thought they were fine but he's weird i guess. Anyways, I emailed her regarding this and she quickly remedied the situation for our wedding and had beautiful colors. She was willing to try anything- from bikes at our engagement shoot that we found on the side of the beach to going all the way down to the end of TPCC to see the great south bay better. She truly produced beautiful photos and I got the most compliments on my photographs out of anything else. She also had great assistants both times I worked with her- Ken and her sister- they both were professional and helpful especially with my shot list making sure people were where they should be. Basia also took notes on my pintrest pages as far as photos I wanted taken for the wedding or engagement shoots and actually did them all. It was awesome. Basia herself is one of the sweetest people i've ever met and she made it so easy to get along- her energy was contagious. You're with your photographer the most out of anyone all day and you want to be with someone you can stand haha and like i said, i felt like i was hanging out with my friend all day with her. I have recommended her to so many people and she deserves it. Can't wait to see the albums she makes us. oh and the other thing that is nice is you have access to all your pictures via a private gallery so you can download them to your PC and put them on social media, make thank yous and print out pictures for friends- you don't have to buy them to do this and i like that. We feel so lucky to have had her as part of our wedding and we hope more people start to use her. She truly loves what she does and she puts that love into her pictures she creates for you.

Basia

I was born and raised in Poland, lived in California, then NYC, and these days I’m based in Long Island NY. Since going full time with my wedding business in 2008, I put all my heart into what I do. I’ve been lucky to photograph weddings in elegant ballrooms, small backyards, organic farms, lighthouses, barns, historic mansions, Caribbean Islands, Californian and east coast mountains… Every single wedding, big or small, is equally important and special to me. It is about capturing celebration of love. Every time I capture a couple’s loving glance, gentle touch or bursting joy, my heart humbles