Photo Love Photography

Boudoir

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1005 NE Halifax Pl, Bentonville, AR

Couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I was blown away with the exceptional personal experience I got with Katy of Photo Love. I may have been a little demanding before and the day of the wedding but Katy helped everything go smoothly! My emails and questions were responded to quickly. She even referred me to other wedding vendors that were amazing to work with. Katy helped plan our wedding day time line before the wedding which was a huge help! She helped guide the wedding party through the whole day and was super nice to all our guests. She was basically our Wedding Day Coordinator! When we got to see our photos for the first time I cried! It was exactly and more than I could have asked for! Katy went above and beyond the day of our wedding and the pictures are the proof! I have told many of my friends about Photo Love in hopes they will be as happy as I am with my wedding pictures.

The Best Memories

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Miranda T

Wow! What an absolutely phenomenal photographer! We loved Kaity from the minute we met up with her for our engagement session. We were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos, and we were blown away with our wedding photos. Her and Erica captured our full day, from getting ready with my girls to the sparkler send-off at the end of the night. She took control of the day and made the sometimes-frustrating family photos efficient and stress-free. The photos are amazing. Choosing Photo Love as our wedding photographer was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding.

AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Randi R

Photo Love is THE BEST wedding photographer. Loved working with them!!

Love Photo Love

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Caitlyn C

Kaity was so awesome! She made everything stress-free and easy!

Photo Love is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Samantha L

Having a good photographer was a big priority for me while planning my wedding day so I was relieved when a friend told me about Photo Love. Kaity made us all feel really comfortable during pictures so we were all relaxed and had a lot of fun. We ordered an album of the wedding day and are so pleased that we chose this option. It's beautiful. But I definitely would have ordered some extra pages if I could do it again.

Awesome Photos

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Sarah H

Kaity did my wedding photos and was absolutely amazing! I did a theme wedding (steampunk) and all of the pictures turned out so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Rachel E

I liked working with the Photo Love and thought they did a good job overall. My one complaint was that I thought I was booking the same photographer to do both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. However, I found out two weeks before the wedding that I was getting a completely different photographer. Even though it was a last minute change, I felt the new photographer was great at the wedding and I look forward to getting my pictures back.

Send Email