Photo Social Dallas

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Coppell, TX PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL SERVICE AREAS Allen, Coppell, Dallas, Do

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Beth S

Photo Social was SO easy to work with! They were great at responding to messages and showed up on the day of ready to go!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jacquelyn S

My fiance and I signed a contract with this company last year for a wedding this year in 2016. 4 months before the wedding, they e-mailed to let us know they sold the business, and the business would not honor the contract and would not be at our wedding. So I guess the... Read More contract only protects the business and not the clients. They did refund our deposit, which is good. However still quite unhappy with the situation since we like to be well prepared for our wedding.

2016-01-25T13:06:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Jacquelyn Sugianto, We're sorry to hear you're disappointment however we did everything within our powers to cover your event. The features you had requested, your distance from our normal operating area, and prices you were quoted could no longer be met after the transition... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

We were having the standard afternoon wedding BUT we didn't have a band or entertainment. I decided to look into photo booth and chose this vendor because it was an open booth and others could see the pictures being taken. I was a bit nervous about the guests using the... Read More booth. After the bride and groom were presented they went to the photo booth. With just a bit of encouragement the guests started lining up. The props were wonderful and funny. I was worried and so I supplied some of my own. What a waste of my time because theirs were wonderful. My 81 year old mother loved it as well. The staff alerted us to the remaining 20 minute mark and we all crowded in to have the last shot. The only we problem I encountered were that my tallest guests anyone over 6' would get the tops of their heads chopped off. The printer was quick and the staff was fabulous. I would recommend this to anyone for a wedding or even an anniversary party. Lots of goofy fun pictures of people to treasure forever. The bride put on the horse's head and had great shots with her friends. So with this photo booth ANYTHING can happen. I wouldn't do a wedding without one now.