PhotoBooth Fun Serving South Florida

FL

Don't Miss Out on the FUN!!

Take advantage of this great opportunity to offer a fun, exciting and unique activity to your guests. Whether you're looking for a Party Photo Booth or a Classic Photo Booth, we have what you need. And our exceptional customer service before, after and AT your event is our highest priority.

Style

Photo Booths, Props

Black/White Prints, Color Prints, Instant Printing Available, On Disc, Photo Strips, Web Gallery

Available In South Florida, FL

So accommodating!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Denise L

PhotoBooth Fun was great. We had a pretty tight space and they worked with me to make sure everything fit and looked good. The book was awesome, the attendant very nice and it was a perfect extra touch at our wedding. I highly recomend this company.

Photo booth fun.

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 hanna f

I really enjoyed this Vendor. They made my wedding even better. They were very attentive toward the photo booth. I would definitely recommend my friends to use this vendor. And in the future if I would like to have a photo booth again would call them.

Photo-booth Fun

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Natalia S

The photo booth is a creative and fun activity for guests. I think they will enjoy this and create memories.

So much fun!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Nicole R

I found Photobooth Fun on Groupon, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but wow!! Top quality service! I know everyone does photobooths at weddings, but they are seriously so much fun. I added on a few things (extra hour, props, photobook) and they didn't charge an arm and a leg which I appreciated. There was a lot to do at my wedding -dancing, caricature artist, dessert tables, coffee cart...but seriously, people could not get out of the photobooth! Everyone, young and old, loved it!! The photos are such a great keepsake to capture the fun memories of that day and the photobooth attendants were so sweet and professional. I know there are tons of vendors in South Florida, but Photobooth Fun will not disappoint. They stand out due to their competitive pricing and top quality service. I really wanted a regular, old-fashioned photobooth, which they had. It really complimented the look of my venue. Thank you guys!!

Guests absolutely had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Allison Y

You can't go wrong with a photobooth! Guests loved it. They had accessories to wear and people were having a blast. They printed two strips, one for guest and one for your guestbook. It was a must at our wedding! Only complaint would have liked it a little cheaper!

Amazing Photobooth Company!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Lissette B

We are so happy we went with Photobooth Fun! Most companies charge extra for all the things they include in all their packages. We went with the traditional photobooth for 2 hours. I recommend you get more time because those 2 hours fly by fast. It was a big hit! Our guests loved it. The attendant was very nice. The props were awesome (we added some of our own props too). The guest book was amazing! We got some hilarious pictures of our guests! Totally worth it!

TO PhotoBooth Fun Serving South Florida