PhotoCubbies

We serve most cities in Southern California

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA We serve most cities in Southern California (949) 229-1059

Amazing Photobooth!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 rebecca c

"We recently hired photocubbies for our wedding and they were amazing! Matt was fantastic and totally worked with us on what we needed.. He was wonderful with the guests always printing out as many photos as they needed and even stayed a bit later for us and our guests to... Read More get a few last minute photos. I would absolutely hire them again and am so grateful for their services.. They really helped to make our special day amazing!"

PhotoCubbies is Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Bonnie N

Matt with PhotoCubbies was fabulous to work with! He arrived to the venue early to set up and had very minimal set up and set up time. He was extremely nice and courteous to my guests and was happy to accommodate their needs for more photo strips. He even used my company logo... Read More for the holiday party. He came with tons of fun props including holiday props since it was a Christmas party. I highly recommend Matt and PhotoCubbies with anyone who has photo booth needs in the future!