Photographs by Tonia

Tacoma, Seattle, Olympia, Puyallup, Sumner, Gig Harbor. PNW

Capturing your happily ever after!

Wedding are such an important day. My goal is to deliver timeless photographs that tell the story of your day. I'm a PNW Wedding Photographer, a nature enthusiast, who is all about love stories and outdoors. I am looking for the special moments of your day that become memories.   I photograph in a photojournalist style meaning I step back and capture moments as they happen to tell a story.  During your formal portraits I will make sure you both are comfortable and do a mix of candid moments and naturally posed portraits. I want to capture the natural chemistry between you both and not overly pose you. I'm based in Tacoma with a Studio is in Sumner, WA and I travel all over the area.   I would love to chat about your wedding and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1202 W main street Suite 103, Sumner, WA Tacoma, Seattle, Olympia, Puyallup, Sumner, Gig Harbor. PNW (253) 344-7926
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Tonia Hesher

Photography is my passion, I am a true PNW girl! I love the trees, forests mountains and beaches. Put me outdoors in nature and I am happy! Camping Fishing hiking are some of my favorite activities. I have one dog named Harley and I live in the Puyallup Tacoma area.