Photography by E - Florida

South West Florida, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Sanibel & Captiva

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bow2018

Ft. Myers, FL South West Florida, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Sanibel & Captiva (419) 276-0652

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie C

John and Liz just shot my husband and I's wedding yesterday, and as they are sharing the sneaks with us I just have to sing there praise. Not only did they help us with ideas the past 12 months, they helped us by encouraging us to explore what we wanted for our day, gave needed... Read More advice when asked and understood when something was important to us. Right from the very first time we met Liz and John they were fun, and when you are having fun with someone it makes you more comfortable! My advice to any bride and groom would be, book them. Capturing the most important day of your life is too precious to leave to chance, and with Photography by E, you don't even have to worry. Thank you Liz and John. You are simple amazing!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lisa B

Liz and John shot our wedding this past October. I can't really put into words what a wonderful experience it was working with them. Not only are they incredibly talented photographers, but they are awesome people - very understanding, fun, and professional. We cut corners on a... Read More lot of things with our wedding to save money but I knew I didn't want to skimp on pictures and I'm SO glad we didn't. Brides and Grooms: do NOT just have a friend take pictures. Trust me, it is so worth it to have hundreds of incredible pictures to look back on and remember the day. Liz and John were able to capture the weird, laid back, comfortable vibe we were going for and I'm forever grateful. They kept our crazy wedding party on task without being bossy and made sure we got every picture we requested (and then some!) I've never been comfortable getting my picture taken, but they helped put me at ease and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about these two and the work they do. Highly recommended for any pictures you need taken!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ashlee E

Liz and John were amazing!!! They are super easy and fun to work with! I have always been camera shy but they made everything so fun and easy. Love them ❤❤❤

2016-12-30T19:23:43 Response from the vendor

Ashlee, you said to us after you received your photos how beautiful you felt. I have to say, that comment plays over in my mind, OFTEN! For us, that truly is one of the best compliments. Thank you so much for making our job so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kelsey G

Liz and John did our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. We absolutely love them! They got to know us, what our vision was for our wedding day, and they were able to capture so many memories that will last a lifetime. Their ability to not only capture an abundance of... Read More phenomenal photos, but to also help make our day run smooth, was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for better photographers!!

2016-12-30T19:27:51 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, you guys are absolutely fantastic! Being able to deliver exactly what you dreamed of make us feel fantastic. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashton S

If you are looking for photographers who will listen to what you want, delivery creative pictures, and completely capture your day Photography by E is the way to go! Liz and John are amazing people who truly care about their clients. They are a fun loving couple who will go... Read More above and beyond to ensure your day goes smooth. They are so passionate about photography. My husband and I are so thankful to them for capturing every moment of our day and we cannot thank them enough. We will continue to utilize their services going forward and recommend them to anyone! Liz and John, thank you, you both are truly something special!

2016-12-30T19:18:36 Response from the vendor

Ashton, thank you! We are so thankful that things worked out the way they did for you. What a blessing in disguise. <3

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Hannah K

Liz and john played such a big role on my wedding day! Liz helped me into my dress, ran errands and was a saving grace. And I had only met her once before that! They gave us AMAZING photos and we've created a everlasting friendship.

2016-12-30T19:29:10 Response from the vendor

Hannah, can I just say, we are so lucky to have met you guys at the perfect time. We are beyond lucky to have you guys as amazing friends! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Emily G

These two are SO much fun, & capture all the best moments of your special day! Both me & my sister used John & Liz to photograph our weddings & we'll even be using them in the future for kid & family pictures. I don't think it gets any better than having TWO amazing... Read More photographers capture moments at the same time. Definitely consider Photography By E! 😁

2016-12-30T19:21:42 Response from the vendor

Emily, we are so lucky to get to work with you guys. Not only did we get to work with a great family, but we got a great group of friends out of it too. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jennifer M

Great quality and quantity! Awesome duo! Our engagement and Wedding photos turned out SO good! Our family has found a forever photographers for life :) Highly recommended.

2016-12-30T19:31:03 Response from the vendor

LIKE-A-BOSS! I will always share that story! We are so lucky to get to work with you guys. I have to say, I think I gained a few sisters because of you. Thank you SO much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashley E

Liz and John were both fabulous! Liz felt like another member of my bridal party. They are both very professional and helped make my special day what I wanted it to be. My photos turned out great! 😊

2016-12-30T19:33:50 Response from the vendor

Ashley, you had an absolutely beautiful day and we were so lucky to have been a part of it. It may have been scalding hot, but it was so much fun. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alyssa C

Liz and John went above and beyond for our special day. Our very first meeting with them was for our engagement photos, and from that moment forward they always made us, a camera shy couple, feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They are creative and funny and work very... Read More well together and play off of one another's ideas. Liz and John don't just show up to take pictures, they try to make your big day run as smoothly as possible. I was very nervous before making my debut, and Liz was there calming me down and offering support, which helped so much! The quality of the photographs are amazing, you will not be disappointed! They also worked very hard on editing them and getting them back to us so quickly! I definitely recommend Photography by E for your special day.

2016-12-30T19:15:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alyssa! Your day was absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to capture it for you two. We can't wait to work with you guys again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kim G

These two are very dedicated to their work and put so much detail into every picture! For a self conscious bride and loving every photo that says a lot! Thankyou for my amazing photos I've looked at them everyday since I've gotten them, best day of my life!!!! ❤❤love you both!

2016-12-30T19:36:53 Response from the vendor

Kim, there is nothing better than making someone feel good and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. --Can I just say one thing, your dance floor, it was the place to be! Thank you for having us be a... Read Less Read More