Photography by Estefana-Fredericksburg Texas

Fredericksburg, Austin

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Fredericksburg, Austin (830) 889-5531

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alana E

Estefana exhuded talent and professionalism throughout our experience. I bought a packaged including her capturing us with our animals - dogs and horses- for our engagement session. She and her husband both took photos at our wedding and reception. I relied on her expertise for... Read More posing. All the above results were spectacular! I am looking forward to the included and comprehensive photo album. The value of the package was quite worth while!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Cristal R

I was thoroughly pleased with Estefana and her gift of photography. She went over and beyond. The pics turned out so nice and the picture packages she offers are so worth it!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

My fiancé and I had the hardest time trying to find a photographer that met our needs since we were only having a small ceremony and reception, then we came across Photography by Estefana. They responded quickly and efficiently. Estefana and Samuel are absolutely wonderful and... Read More they are so kind and respectful. I'm so very thankful we hired them! They are such professionals and their work screams the same! I'm glad I can have a forever keepsake of our beautiful day and it's all thanks to Estefana and Samuel.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I'm so thankful I found these wonderful people! They did such a wonderful job on our wedding and I just absolutely adore my customized USB! I've never seen anything like it before! And I just love the album they made me. Overall, I'm extremely pleased and so thankful I hired... Read More Estefana and Samuel. They captured my memories and now I can always look back and appreciate my beautiful day! Thank you again!!